Options

Twitter Webcomics

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    yeah why wasn't he named bargladin arglebeard

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    durp5ljqcwho.jpg

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I had a fun time role playing an otherworldly telepathic monster in my DnD game last night for the players. Isn't that right @DHS Odium

One of my players and longtime friend complimented me by saying that most other DMs he's played with don't make themselves look as ridiculous for the players' sake.

Edit:

I was role playing this guy:
    us7f6noi0byl.jpeg

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Also, I'd bet a small amount of money the Court's concern about academic ethics/performance is inversely proportional to how useful the student in question is to them. An Annie who goes along with the court's direction could probably cheat on everything since the Court gets use out of her, but since she doesn't play ball, it becomes a stick to beat her with. My main evidence for this is Zimmy, who (I think) almost never goes to class but lets the Court carry out experiments from time to time.

Annie was playing ball until the headmaster screwed her over.

In front of everyone.

Only reason she could even take up Coyote's offer was because that jackass pulled the rug out from under her.

It's less not wanting to play ball with the Court, and more not wanting the ball to be deliberately slammed into her face.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    so is skull man some kind of 'twitter personality' nowadays

Not only is he, I'm legit excited to say hi at TopatoCon.

He's transcended!

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular

Goatmon wrote: »
    Also, I'd bet a small amount of money the Court's concern about academic ethics/performance is inversely proportional to how useful the student in question is to them. An Annie who goes along with the court's direction could probably cheat on everything since the Court gets use out of her, but since she doesn't play ball, it becomes a stick to beat her with. My main evidence for this is Zimmy, who (I think) almost never goes to class but lets the Court carry out experiments from time to time.

In front of everyone.

Only reason she could even take up Coyote's offer was because that jackass pulled the rug out from under her.

It's less not wanting to play ball with the Court, and more not wanting the ball to be deliberately slammed into her face.

I'd wager a lot of this is to keep Anthony in check he pretty clearly doesn't like the court.
    If his daughter was in a position of importance they probably couldn't control him as well.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Wait, the t-shirt company isn't TopaTaco?

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Visit AnswersinGenesis.org for more information, Magic Pink!

don't you threaten me

edit: fuck i did it anyway. my advice: don't

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    so is skull man some kind of 'twitter personality' nowadays

Not only is he, I'm legit excited to say hi at TopatoCon.

He's transcended!

Don't say you're from the forums. He'll probably call you a bigot or something.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular

In front of everyone.

I don't know that she really was, though - even before that happened, she was running off to the forest for a summer without permission, ignoring the detention the Court gave her for it, etc.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Yeah, even just back when she was a candidate for Medium she was clearly biased in favor of the Forest - which is pretty much the opposite of what the Court wants in a Medium, apparently.

The whole thing reeks of internal politics.

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Man, I wish my father and uncle were mad scientist super heroes...

Man, I wish I was a mad scientist, but unfortunately, I don't think you can call yourself a scientist unless you have done research or have at least a Master's...

Right, @tynic ?

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    "scientist" isn't a title, it's just a job description
    are you thinking of "doctor"

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    Psh anyone can be a doctor if they have a dimension hopping time machine

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I remember some time ago I unfollowed Skull Man on Twitter because he had this weird hate boner for Zooey Deschanel

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    It's nice to see the Master giving Agatha a chance. Though seventy-two hours is a lot of time to screw it up.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    I remember some time ago I unfollowed Skull Man on Twitter because he had this weird hate boner for Zooey Deschanel

a lot of people do

can't stand that new girl

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Visit AnswersinGenesis.org for more information, Magic Pink!

don't you threaten me

edit: fuck i did it anyway. my advice: don't

I've known about AiG for quite some time, what with being all into science and stuff.

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »

a lot of people do

can't stand that new girl

Its an ok show after the first few episodes

• Options
    i like it!

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    I don't particularly enjoy New Girl myself

• Options
    what the hell........

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Never seen it.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Seriously wrote: »
    that dwarf was named mike

what the fuck is this noise

Reminds me of:
    R3bMYtQ.jpg

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    gailgwynnych and byrnwbhie gets me every time

it's like they're straight out of the mabinogion and tir na nog

Orphane on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »

In front of everyone.

I don't know that she really was, though - even before that happened, she was running off to the forest for a summer without permission, ignoring the detention the Court gave her for it, etc.

Considering what she'd learned, I can't really blame her for wanting to be away from the court for a while.

Or for going through a rebellious phase as a result.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    new girl is actually a really good show

• Options
    new girl is actually a really good show

oh yeah?

well how about this hot take:

i agree

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    It's nice to see the Master giving Agatha a chance. Though seventy-two hours is a lot of time to screw it up.

Thought this was about that Pokemon comic at first and went whoa whoa what?

• Options
    HeadCreeps wrote: »

Reminds me of:
    R3bMYtQ.jpg

oh my god is this the origin of Jim Darkmagic

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    New Girl reminds me of How I Met Your Mother in that it seems like quite a few people I usually agree with think it's hilarious but it just doesn't grab me at all

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »

In front of everyone.

Considering what she'd learned, I can't really blame her for wanting to be away from the court for a while.

Or for going through a rebellious phase as a result.

Sure, I'm just saying that from the Court's point of view she was never really playing along to begin with.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    what I'm curious about is if steadman is involved somehow

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    HeadCreeps wrote: »

Reminds me of:
    R3bMYtQ.jpg

I just realized this is where Jim Darkmagic came from

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    New Girl reminds me of How I Met Your Mother in that it seems like quite a few people I usually agree with think it's hilarious but it just doesn't grab me at all

well for me the key difference between new girl and how I met your mother is that I like more than two characters on new girl

• Options
    3034.png

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    gailgwynnych and byrnwbhie gets me every time

it's like they're straight out of the mabinogion and tir na nog

Let me tell you about one of the main story NPCs of final fantasy 14, Merlwyb Bloefhiswyn

l3icwZV.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I think you mean the best NPC

• Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    I play a Sea Wolf Roe in FF14, but I took a Hellsguard name, because fuck trying to look cool in fake Welsh.

This discussion has been closed.