MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    "Dear Santee, for this holiday season I got you a Twitter account."

I already have one! it's @cmiddleton21

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    My fiancee is in all my let's plays with me so it'd be super easy to find her. She's been a bit cagey, so either my santa has contacted her - or she's cheating on me.

I think i like the idea of the second one more.

Quical on
    NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Cheating on you with your Santa.
    Merry Christmas!

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    This was a dumb question, I dont have a way of talking to my santa to give him my new address of course. TO THE PM'S!

DiannaoChong on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    This was a dumb question, I dont have a way of talking to my santa to give him my new address of course. TO THE PM'S!

Send Hypatia a note; Proxy doesn't know who your Santa is.

• Options
    Proxy the ElfProxy the Elf Registered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »

Send Hypatia a note; Proxy doesn't know who your Santa is.

Quite, quite!
    Proxy is always glad to ferry whispers from Santa to Santee. If you need a message delivered to Santa, Proxy sends the info/message up to Lady Hypatia anyways. Proxy is happy to do this, or you can tell her yourself if you'd like.

CHRISTMAS!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
    Spreading Christmas cheer across the forums since 2009!
  • Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Just had a couple of gifts drop in my email! I will put up a post later today (running out in 5), but wanted to say thanks to my amazing santa @Custom Special

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    That reminds me, Santa my inbox is quite stuffed and I don't check it super frequently, so if you send something there it might not be a bad idea to have Proxy give me a poke when something's waiting on there.

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Giftget.gif

Checked my email to find...

hotline_zpsih9wiikg.png

Thanks @Custom Special

I loved the first Hotline and was close to buying it last night!

I don't know anything about Faerie Solitaire, but if you're sending it, it must be good!

Thanks for the great gifts this year!

Grove on
    Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Santa, the other mentioned item did arrive yesterday. Littlest package inspector has been sick since coming home from my parents though, and I am fighting the desire to open these gifts until she can help out and actually enjoy tearing some wrapping paper. Shouldn't be too long, hopefully.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    A new thing arrived! It was swiftly intercepted by my girlfriend per Santa instructions.

And then this happened.

FWqQQzx.jpg?1

I AM SO CONFUSED. MYSTERIES!

SniperGuy on
  • Options
    AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    A new thing arrived! It was swiftly intercepted by my girlfriend per Santa instructions.

And then this happened.

FWqQQzx.jpg?1

I AM SO CONFUSED. MYSTERIES!

Santa has some major shrinkage problems with the elves, huh?

n57PM0C.jpg
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Didn't someone send a safe last year?

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Is it safe to open?

I need sleep

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Dear Santa,

If you make Bethesda manufacturer and sell the perk pins they show off on the loading screens of Fallout 4 that would be a great present. You wouldn't even have to buy them for me, just make Bethesda aware that I want to give them my money.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Hey Santa,
    I don't know if you're still stalking me or if not, but, if you are still looking for inspiration, I'd like to draw your attention to the Critical Failures Secret Santa, where I was gifted Star Wars: Armada by Super Secret Santa mere_immortal.
    So, I appear to be in the market for even more tiny space ships to make FWOOOSSSHHH PEW PEW PEW ROAAAAAHHH FWOP FWOP FWOP PEW PEW sounds with.

In other news, Gifts are enroute to my Santee, being handled by the ever caring and careful hands of the USPS...

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    see317 wrote: »
    FWOOOSSSHHH PEW PEW PEW ROAAAAAHHH FWOP FWOP FWOP PEW PEW

I knew those sounds were accurate.

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    see317 wrote: »
    FWOOOSSSHHH PEW PEW PEW ROAAAAAHHH FWOP FWOP FWOP PEW PEW

I knew those sounds were accurate.
    Woowoowwooww SPPAX FHSHEW! Hoooh peeer.... hoh perrrr...

@sniperguy Is that a safe? get your bobby pins warmed up!!

Mighty on
  • Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    santee..
    Satazon Claus says your treats are inbound.
    Squee!!

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    Dear Santee;

I wanted to make sure your present was on the way before I headed out for Thanksgiving. So you should be getting it verrrrry sooooon!
    (Who am I speaking to? Maybe you!)

Dear Santa;

I'm going to be out of town for the next week or so, so if you don't hear anything from me (not that I've been particularly chatty lately), that's why. I've hopefully made arrangements so anything sent to me won't be left on the doorstep for the time I'm gone.
    ...And if you throw any house parties at my place, I want the whole house spic-and-span by the time I get home! I'm serious, you!

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Oh man, if Santa could deep clean my house that would be amazing. Four kids, two dogs, one cat, and a guest dog that we're watching while a friend is out of town do a number on the joint.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Burn my apartment to the ground to purify it and then rebuild it. With a dishwasher and laundry/dryer.

Mostly the dishwasher.

• Options
    The MantizThe Mantiz BONK! DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Yeah, Santa if you could make my girlfriend's milk come in to get us going on breastfeeding our newborn, that would make me so happy. We are having a rough time at the hospital so far.

Oh and a 3d printer! (I will post some better hints later when we get back from the hospital)

3DS - 2878-9572-9277
  • Options
    The Mantiz wrote: »
    Yeah, Santa if you could make my girlfriend's milk come in to get us going on breastfeeding our newborn, that would make me so happy. We are having a rough time at the hospital so far.

Oh and a 3d printer! (I will post some better hints later when we get back from the hospital)

A new baby? perhaps santa should bring you some ambien for slumber's sweet embrace!

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    The Mantiz wrote: »

Tell your wife to relax. It took my wife a week or so with both kids, and stressing out about it can actually make it take longer. Chill, supplement with formula, and don't let those stress hormones build up and delay it further.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    My wife had her milk come in slowly as well, so we used formula supplements to bridge the gap. Don't read anything about formula vs breast milk and you'll be fine. Like @Houn said, just tell your girlfriend to be patient and nature will do it's part.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    The MantizThe Mantiz BONK! DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the advice guys. She lost quite a bit of blood during an unplanned c-section, so that doesn't really help her body's desire to produce milk. So yeah we have been supplementing all day and it has improved the mood of both the mother and the boy :)

3DS - 2878-9572-9277
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Yeah, we started with formula too and before we knew it our freezer was full of frozen milk. She even tried to donate it, but found it was a huge time consuming process so we didn't do that.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Wrong thread. Oops.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Wrong thread. Oops.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Wrong thread. Oops.

This thread needs reaction buttons for "cheer" and "coal."

GUESS WHICH ONE YOU GET!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    cornellcornell Registered User regular
    Santee, I just ordered a boatload of presents for you, better get ready.

• Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Wrong thread. Oops.

This thread needs reaction buttons for "cheer" and "coal."

GUESS WHICH ONE YOU GET!

As penance I have updated my avatar to more fully promote cheer. I am sad I couldn't use the full resolution version though.
    4jbG7OY.gif

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    I have started buying supplies. Christmas cheer will begin to be UNLEASHED next weekend.

v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    The last few posts have reminded me that we are getting old as a community. Those kids with their readit and twitchy don't know!

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    The last few posts have reminded me that we are getting old as a community. Those kids with their readit and twitchy don't know!

Joining this community is one of the best things I ever did. Thank goodness for the Omegathon!

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Haha yeah we all sure are in super different places than we were when we joined! Yup! Yessiree!

Totally...different...places...

• Options
    Things usually change over ~16 years...

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    Things usually change over ~16 years...

Ha! I've only been here since RTCW came out! I'm a youngin' yet. It only came out... 14 years ago. Hmm

Oh, snow kept me from finishing my shopping yesterday. Shit got real. No one wants Santa to get stuck in a ditch.

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    The PA community is the only online place I've stayed a part of for any length of time. I've long since stopped reading the comic but this forum is still the best and everyone is pretty awesome.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal