• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    As hell

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    That repeated musical sting.

this A Walker to Remember starts with Austin showing Alex G-gundam's horse gundam transformation with a literal pile of gunpla in front of him

yeah this feels right

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Watching this Austin stream just makes me realize how much I'm going to miss his presence on the Giant Bomb's stuff.

• Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    I don't need a new Xbox One controller. I do not own an Xbox One. I do not own the wireless connector for PC.

Brad may have convinced me I need a SNES themed Xbox One controller.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    The new xbox controllers come with bluetooth, if your PC has that.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    finally getting around to watching giantbomb friday.

happy to see that on the tricaster they have a screen that is just running the old green monster gif

seriously though, i remember penny arcade forums created the kelet thing, right?

Barcardi on
  • Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    The new xbox controllers come with bluetooth, if your PC has that.

Sadly, my motherboard lacks that, and I don't have a dongle. I think I'll hold off until Christmas or until my "dumb stuff" budget increases.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Barcardi wrote: »
    finally getting around to watching giantbomb friday.

happy to see that on the tricaster they have a screen that is just running the old green monster gif

seriously though, i remember penny arcade forums created the kelet thing, right?

it was a meme here, I have no idea where it originated from though

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Is tms gonna be a sleeper hit

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    Is tms gonna be a sleeper hit

I hope. It's real neat.

• Options
    It seemed for a while like nintendo was sending it out to die after it sold 0 copies in japan but here everyone is buying it at midnight and liking it

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    hey bee tee dubs, this was kind of lost with the brexit storm on twitter

there was maybe a nintendo treehouse translation that took a shot at Zoe Quinn?

but then it turns out it wasn't and things are cool now?

anyone got a timeline of how things shook out there because I will be dead in my grave before trying to go deep dive into the timeline of the past 48 hours

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    This got covered in like four separate threads indie

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I would really appreciate even a link to a relevant post

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    From what I understand there's a line in Color Splash that refers to someone fucking up some kinda dance as "Shufflegate".

From what I saw it didn't seem barby or even kinda related to gamergate and they were just making fun of the silly trend to append "-gate" to every mild scandal that comes out and Zoe Quinn saw it as a gamergate reference and I guess now she doesn't think that anymore so it's cool.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    it was that plus them referring to the toads as the "Five Fun Guys" and I guess "Five Guys" was some kind of gamergate meme

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Oh I didn't know that part.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    it was that plus them referring to the toads as the "Five Fun Guys" and I guess "Five Guys" was some kind of gamergate meme

Not just a meme, "five guys" was gamergate before Adam Baldwin got involved

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    It was the original name for the movement and a roundabout way of calling her a slut before "ethics in games journalism" became the dogwhistle.

So seeing those in the same sequence of dialogue and assuming its a reference to that isn't a particularly big stretch.

also I'm catching up on UPF and holy fuck dan's look

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    TheBoy_2016-OfficialPoster.jpg

Elliott is back from his brief sabbatical. Will the possible evil-doll-antics of The Boy make him regret it? Meanwhile Stuart makes people’s days better with a choking hazard, Dan’s bachelor lifestyle is depressing, and Elliott shares why he has the cleanest poop in town.
    http://www.flophousepodcast.com/2016/06/episode-207-the-boy/

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    I love how much Austin loves this dbz amv

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Today I learned that Luke will never let me live down my homestuck conversion

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I'm staring UPF and it's amazing how poorly that suit fits Dan all around.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

Also we learned how he pronounces "biopic"

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular

Gonna guess like myopic

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »

Gonna guess like myopic

He thought we were messing with him

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    So this MaxFun ad on the Flop House is super weird to me

Because it's...the exact same show concept as Throwing Shade, another MaxFun show

The two hosts, a gay man and a straight woman, discuss issues of race, gender, sexuality, and culture in the news

The one difference is this new show, the hosts are black, which definitely makes an impact

But it just seems odd that they picked up another show with an identical premise to one they already had

It'd be kinda like if they picked up We Hate Movies?

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular

Gonna guess like myopic

oh my god

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    sure there are already some maxfun shows that overlap?

• Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    So this MaxFun ad on the Flop House is super weird to me

Because it's...the exact same show concept as Throwing Shade, another MaxFun show

The two hosts, a gay man and a straight woman, discuss issues of race, gender, sexuality, and culture in the news

The one difference is this new show, the hosts are black, which definitely makes an impact

But it just seems odd that they picked up another show with an identical premise to one they already had

It'd be kinda like if they picked up We Hate Movies?

I mean, we've pointed out before how incredibly white MaxFun (and podcasting in general) is, so I'd say it makes sense that they'd want to increase diversity.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »

Gonna guess like myopic

oh my god

I can't make fun of Luke because of how I pronounce Descartes's name in part 2 of the Kamen Rider Ghost bonus ep.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

I will be forever disappointed in your betrayal Chincy.

(But nah it's cool that you found a new thing you enjoy, that's rad. I just have an irrational hatred of homestuck.)

• Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    Actually going and watching the six flags ad they were talking about on this weeks coolgames inc makes the whole concept a thousand times funnier.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    throwing shade has the worst ads on maxfun

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    This Flop House features Stuart explaining to Dan and Elliott what Persona is

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    This Flop House features Stuart explaining to Dan and Elliott what Persona is

fuck yes

One step closer to flop house watching a JoJo movie

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I've been waiting for Mrs chilla at the fronto of this salon waiting for her to get her haircut for nearly two hours

I'm beginning to suspect the hairdressers murdered her to harvest her hair

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
This discussion has been closed.