As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Podcast]s are blood. [Podcast]s are life. Devote your ears

• pookapooka Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    http://kotaku.com/inside-the-grim-world-of-minecrafts-prison-servers-1782517890

I don't really know where this would go since it ain't indie and ain't on Steam and what have you

But holy shit these Minecraft servers are fascinating and also absolutely horrifying dystopias

also, there is a Minecraft thread.
    SE++ Minecraft: 1.9 IS HERE, NEW MAP! Important posts page 35!

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    My favorite server was the one that was only like 200 x 200 meters

The admins used it as a secret test to see if players would work together to preserve what was there

The map became a wasteland

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    A Walker to Remember is starting.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

griffin's PSN is a semi-obscure they might be giants reference

:^:

edited June 2016
    Oh god the absolute worst gunpla kit.

Edit: Walker's is kicking though.

Inquisitor on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    They could have at least sent in Valsione if it was gonna be a little girl giant robot

EDIT: Astray Gold is baller though

Maddoc on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Vinny's Gilbert Gottfried as Columbo playing Jenks is preeetty good

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    I would be fine if they just spent this building Gunpla.

I like how they wasted zero time to descend into utter madness.

I love this.

Austin's G Gundam gap showing

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Knuckles made some poor life choices. And now he's gotta grab a knife.

Edit: Oh my God, Austin's story about "Jazz Ladies."

Mx. Quill on
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    knuckles gonna cut a mofo

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    Streets of Rage 2 did some things to young Austin

I wanna meet some cool jazz ladies.

I have met some cool Jazz ladies but I don't think that's what they went by

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    excuse me Austin his name is Scourge the hedgehog not Toxic the hedgehog

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Someone on the gunpla reddit made a giant bomb themed dude

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Streets of Rage 2 did some things to young Austin

It did some things to young me as well.

And adult me.

It's a fun game with an unmatched soundtrack.

The entire history of giant bomb has lead up to them watching a fan made sprite movie of sonic vs goku

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    excuse me Austin his name is Scourge the hedgehog not Toxic the hedgehog

oh my god, toxic is such a better name for an evil alternate universe sonic though

Mike they are talking about Crush 40 on giant bomb

your time has come

you must leave this plane of existence

edited June 2016
    Someone on the gunpla reddit made a giant bomb themed dude

Oh man it's rad:
    YnQBnQa.jpg

I love that sub reddit, even if it is dangerous for my wallet.

Inquisitor on

New episode is up, thank you to @Peewi for guesting, it was a blast having him on and bust our dumb american chops

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    watching the GB quicklook for Mighty Number 9

kinda

kinda think this looks okay

kinda

It is pretty much just ok

My curiosity got the best of me

its not the worst game ever

its probably worth like 10 bucks. It moves ok, shoots ok, decent challenge.

It just should have been more

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

kinda

My impression of it has been more one of wasted potential than failure. Like, the core of the game seems really solid, they just didn't do a great job making fun levels for it. I feel like if they opened it up to level creation you could get some fantastic community content out of the engine.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

also the launch was riddled with technical issues on every platform, which was the cherry on top of a messy development filled with disastrous PR mistakes

• GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular

kinda

Want my code?

04xkcuvaav19.png
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    So I'm like, oh hey I should probably play this Invisible Inc. Oh hey it is on sale right now I'll get it for $8.

Oh wait STEAM is apparently FUCKED right now.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

GR_Zombie wrote: »

kinda

Want my code?

sure, if you don't want it

New episode is up, thank you to Peewi for guesting, it was a blast having him on and bust our dumb american chops

I hope you all like a bunch of white dudes trying desperately to articulate why early 90s portrayals of Asian characters are making them uncomfortable without putting their feet in their mouths!

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

New episode is up, thank you to Peewi for guesting, it was a blast having him on and bust our dumb american chops

I hope you all like a bunch of white dudes trying desperately to articulate why early 90s portrayals of Asian characters are making them uncomfortable without putting their feet in their mouths!

A bunch of white dudes trying to articulate why something from the 90's is problematic while also trying to, well, not sound like a bunch of white dudes is one of our main aesthetics at this point.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

So I'm like, oh hey I should probably play this Invisible Inc. Oh hey it is on sale right now I'll get it for $8.

You totally should play Invisible Inc though

It feels like a direct evolution of the things they did with Mark of the Ninja whereby they give the player tons of information about enemies and their surroundings (even moreso than MotN)

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »

You totally should play Invisible Inc though

It feels like a direct evolution of the things they did with Mark of the Ninja whereby they give the player tons of information about enemies and their surroundings (even moreso than MotN)

I am attempting too. It now shows up in my library but won't let me install because Steam is still processing for some reason.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Arrg stupid fucking credit card company.

Oh well I guess this is actually a good thing...

If I don't fuck it up.

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    And there goes Austin from Giant Bomb

(except there's a few more Quick Looks he's on to go up)

6F32U1X.png
    Oh my God listening to Beastcast

Vinnie showing how to reverse psychology your son to not say Noob is incredible

• existexist Registered User regular
    the quick look of mighty no. 9 gave me a headache. I think it's visually disgusting

UmPiq.png
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Oh good lord, Dan's look on this UPF.

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I don't see any difference.

This discussion has been closed.