Options

I'm not ready for [Chat]

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    "Millennials just want everything to be free, they want everything handed to them"

Uhh... Yeah? Because we are human beings we prefer ease over challenge? Are we actually suggesting that an entire generation actually prefers things the hard way? Because that's obviously false.
    I like the Millennials push of wanting everything easier, to the point of paying more for things being easier.

I approve of this trend.

Who the fuck wants to beat their clothes against rocks to clean them, anyways?
    Yeah but having a service come by clean the clothes and drop them off the next day is something that has come about because of Millennials.

Where does one find the time when you're working 6 jobs?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    "Millennials just want everything to be free, they want everything handed to them"

Uhh... Yeah? Because we are human beings we prefer ease over challenge? Are we actually suggesting that an entire generation actually prefers things the hard way? Because that's obviously false.
    I like the Millennials push of wanting everything easier, to the point of paying more for things being easier.

I approve of this trend.

Who the fuck wants to beat their clothes against rocks to clean them, anyways?
    Yeah but having a service come by clean the clothes and drop them off the next day is something that has come about because of Millennials not being able to afford places with a washer/dryer and laundromats don't exist in large swathes of the country and are few and far between in the rest

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I enjoy intellectually obliterating my fellow millennials in academic circles. That is fun.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    i am confused by that suicide squad clip

Look at this one instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3a-Bb-3rJk

Um I'm p sure that's Tharja

Also lol top secret plans from the Weapons Ministry in Tehran! We've been chasing these plans I immediately recognize though they are presumably written in Farsi for years!

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

*demands senior discount on 75 cent coffee*

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i am confused by that suicide squad clip

Look at this one instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3a-Bb-3rJk
    bad idea having highly CGI character in my mind. always think it looks bad.

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I just screwed my painting lamp apart so I can see what kind of tubes I need to buy for it.

Damn lazy millennials would have just bought a new lamp instead! Bah, humbug. *shakes cane*

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    http://thesouthernweekend.com/the-shed/

Of course the most famous place near Ludious is a bbq and blues place that doesn't have a non-white person in the entire video story.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    But

There s nothing after z

Gen z will kill us all

My kids are gen z.

You are probably right. I'll teach them the honorable thing to do is take the water from the old and feeble.

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Then I guess I'm Gen X and my life-clock crystal will start blinking soon.

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    that magic lady reminds me of pigpen from the peanuts.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    a movie about tharja would be pretty good

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    you were supposed to rage against the machine Gen X
    now you are the machine

Turns out raging was also a bunch of bullshit.

/shrug

Who cares.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    FxmU1YJ.jpg

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    now you are the machine

No, the stereotype is existing miserably within the machine pinned between awareness of capitalist futility while being unable to fully believe in a better alternative as plausible

It's like kids these days don't even read Douglas rushkoff

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    now you are the machine

/shrug

Who cares.

tom morello ended up in the fkin e street band so

basically everything i've known was a lie

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

Of course the most famous place near Ludious is a bbq and blues place that doesn't have a non-white person in the entire video story.

hey now that is not fair

the performers are almost always black

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

*demands senior discount on 75 cent coffee*

I get boomers asking about senior discounts all the time

there's a token AARP discount just so I can say yes. it's trivial.

but I've had some of them demand more and get kind of shitty when I tell them that's all they get

AresProphet on
    ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    also bruce springsteen is actually awesome, which is also a fact i was not given to know in my teenage years

• Options
    edited July 2016
    a movie about tharja would be pretty good

Good Smile Company why is THIS your Tharja figure
    latest?cb=20130801194452

JAPAN. PLEASE. COME ON. JUST ONCE.

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Let me see if I have absorbed the stereotypes correctly through osmosis

The red ones are the MRAs and tryhards

The blue ones are the dumb quixotic hippies

The yellow ones are the marginalized minority who are Insufficiently represented

And none of them have actual gameplay to battle directly

Am I getting this right?

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular

oh boy look at all that goofy shit on the walls!

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    also bruce springsteen is actually awesome, which is also a fact i was not given to know in my teenage years

I've genuinely wondered if he was big outside of Sweden. Because here he does like literally 2-3 back to back 60k people concerts every year. He's huge.

But I never hear about him in US media, except that Chris Christie wants to fuck him.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »

The yellow ones are the marginalized minority who are Insufficiently represented

Am I getting this right?

No the blue ones are the intellectual elites actually but otherwise yes

• Options
    edited July 2016
    desc wrote: »

Am I getting this right?

TEAM INSTINCT REPRESENT in diminished numbers please let us have ONE gym for more than 30 seconds please?

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Also lol top secret plans from the Weapons Ministry in Tehran! We've been chasing these plans I immediately recognize though they are presumably written in Farsi for years!

They look really state of the art too!

• Options
  • Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Tharga and guy who no once notices is the best ship in video game history.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    now you are the machine

/shrug

Who cares.

But Springsteen's been a protest song-singer for a while. There's nothing odd about Morello joining. You can rage mellow-ly. It's possible.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

oh boy look at all that goofy shit on the walls!

It doesn't feel fake like an applebee's or a tgifridays.

That restaurant was built from scraps and shit. Some of that goofy shit might well be a load bearing piece.

• Options
    Honk wrote: »

I've genuinely wondered if he was big outside of Sweden. Because here he does like literally 2-3 back to back 60k people concerts every year. He's huge.

But I never hear about him in US media, except that Chris Christie wants to fuck him.

i've always heard tales of his fame in sweden

his popularity is a wave here with high crests and low troughs

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Guys

What

No

Are we talking about fire emblem tharja because why

*Googles Tharja to make sure he has the right person

2nd result is "Tharja cosplay"

Trembling finger hovers over the list, torn in indecision*

• Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »

They look really state of the art too!

After the revolution we stopped importing office equipment so all our binders are from 1979

• Options
    Alright, I'ma take my cane and walker and hobble over to the hardware store and buy some new tubes for the lamp.

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    It would be just history of not for Aphrodite and Hephaestus.

• Options
    now you are the machine

/shrug

Who cares.

But Springsteen's been a protest song-singer for a while. There's nothing odd about Morello joining. You can rage mellow-ly. It's possible.

it's a very confusing thing because i am the born in the usa generation back when we were naive and thought reagan was a good president and that song was pro-usa

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    all the generations that i am not are the worst generation of their generation

• Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    Guys

What

No

Are we talking about fire emblem tharja because why

*Googles Tharja to make sure he has the right person

2nd result is "Tharja cosplay"

Trembling finger hovers over the list, torn in indecision*

*clicks for you*

Behold sir, this field of ass