Options

I'm not ready for [Chat]

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    (Go Team Valor Belasco32 )

Valor is good. Like, okay, you're not Numero Uno like us Blue Mystics, but you're better than the instinct.... people.

Mystic is butts

Triple butts

Valor is valorous

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    The thing about millennials is that they are young and when they start complaining about stress and commutes after only 3 weeks in a job, it's too easy to blame their millennialness rather than just blaming their attitude.

Millennialness is actually a cop-out for millennials!

Even their failures are excuses for their failures.

the thing about old people is that they are old and should be abolished

We'll make our own society.

with blackjack, and hookers!

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    The thing about millennials is that they are young and when they start complaining about stress and commutes after only 3 weeks in a job, it's too easy to blame their millennialness rather than just blaming their attitude.

Millennialness is actually a cop-out for millennials!

Even their failures are excuses for their failures.

the thing about old people is that they are old and should be abolished

We need their nutrients extracted for our personal use.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Five hours left on the System Shock Kickstarter

Pity it doesn't look like they'll hit the $1.4M goal, more content is neat.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Come the revolution my entire death squad's catchphrase is going to be "the thing about millenials..."

Didn't you hear, ELM

Bernie didn't get the nomination

So no death squads

desc on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i am confused by that suicide squad clip

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2016
    i imagine there is kind of a self-fulfilling thing going on to the entire cottage industry of shitting on millenials

like, an entire generation was unfairly maligned by the grown ups and now the grown ups are mad that they're using that as an excuse

Vanguard on
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    My alarm was about to go out (intended to wake up Nargirl), so I thought, reasonably, that I'd set my phone down next to her while I continued to get dressed.

I had my head down when the alarm was sounding, but I could hear her stirring, so O felt confident that my plan was working.

I just got pegged in the side of the head with my own cell phone.

Girl's got a heck of an arm even mere moments into wakefulness, apparently.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    How is going to a job place working for you? Is it a rough adjustment?

it is mostly good

I miss taking a nap at lunch and find myself in an afternoon slump a lot

but it's really nice to have people around to talk to and ask questions, and the occasional meetings I have to attend are much better in person than over a teleconf

• Options
    What kind of weeaboo west side story nonsense are you guys even talking about

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    i imagine there is kind of a self-fulfilling thing going on to the entire cottage industry of shitting on millenials

like, an entire generation was unfairly maligned by the grown ups and now the grown ups are mad that they're using that as an excuse
    whatever
    enjoy your middle management positions Gen X
    I'm going to live in a tiny house and make artisan poops

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »

Generally,

your face.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »

Me too. I didn't think Harley was doing the whole "50s phone operator" thing from the cartoons. At least that's how it seemed from the other trailers.

• Options

Generally,

your face.

Oh

Well, you can blame you

I mean, look at this beautiful face

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    (Go Team Valor Belasco32 )

Valor is good. Like, okay, you're not Numero Uno like us Blue Mystics, but you're better than the instinct.... people.

Mystic is butts

Triple butts

Valor is valorous

I extend an olive branch and you swat it away.

*shakes head*

Typical team Valor.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    good day good folk of [chat] how are you this fine day

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

Generally,

your face.

Oh

Well, you can blame you

I mean, look at this beautiful face

inau3v7y6s36.jpg

omg.jpg 11.2K
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I'm team never select a team and play all sides against each other

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    good morning millennials and those destined for the nutrient vats

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    good day good folk of [chat] how are you this fine day

Proud of a thing i done did doed and still riding that high.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

which, honestly, is perfect

the schadenfreude is going to be palpable when we eat them and assume their position in the heirarchy of generations

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    "Millennials just want everything to be free, they want everything handed to them"

Uhh... Yeah? Because we are human beings we prefer ease over challenge? Are we actually suggesting that an entire generation actually prefers things the hard way? Because that's obviously false.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Revulsion.

One of the people i admire a lot just retweeted Seth MacFarlane....

Ew.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

whatever

You joke but that's another problem that boomers have with millennials. They don't participate in the economy the same way gen x and boomers do. And it annoys them. Perhaps if there was jobs for millennials to take, this wouldn't have been an issue.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

the schadenfreude is going to be palpable when we eat them and assume their position in the heirarchy of generations

it's kind of like how boomers ruined the economy and priced everyone out of the housing market and then shit on everyone else for not having jobs and not being able to afford anything

it's just what old people do

since time immemorial

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

it's kind of like how boomers ruined the economy and priced everyone out of the housing market and then shit on everyone else for not having jobs and not being able to afford anything

since time immemorial

Hey, they've been doing it a lot longer since the Reign of Richard I of England

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Seth Macfarlane is a funny, handsome, nice man. Family Guy isn't the best but he is alright.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Are millenials born after 2000?

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »

whatever

You joke but that's another problem that boomers have with millennials. They don't participate in the economy the same way gen x and boomers do. And it annoys them. Perhaps if there was jobs for millennials to take, this wouldn't have been an issue.

"Get a job!"

"You... you sent them to India..."

"SILENCE!"

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    mornin' gentle chat folks.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    Seth Macfarlane is a funny, handsome, nice man. Family Guy isn't the best but he is alright.

i'm not a fan but there are definitely things more worth my time disliking

• Options
    Honk wrote: »

1986. Don't ask. Also the range of dates keeps expanding. Don't ask.

• Options
    Honk wrote: »

Something like the mid-eighties onwards?

• Options

Ehhhhh, i didn't like some of his statements.

*Puts DK on the list of bad people that are bad and not good*

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

I saw him sing once. He's a pretty fine singer of the old standards.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    cptrugged wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »

Me too. I didn't think Harley was doing the whole "50s phone operator" thing from the cartoons. At least that's how it seemed from the other trailers.
    well it was more the katana speaking japanese but the dude understanding her and her understanding english
    why have her speak japanese at that point? are they going to do weird gags where she (and the audience) understand everything the rest of the group is saying but no one else understands her? or are they just going to have her speak english at which point why introduce her this way other than to be like "look she's japanese", as if we somehow didn't get that? is she going to spend the whole movie speaking japanese but it is inexplicably understood by every other character (actually i would be ok with this option)?

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    daddy spool

poo
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    old "millennials to snake people" chrome extension getting a workout on this page.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    "Millennials just want everything to be free, they want everything handed to them"

Uhh... Yeah? Because we are human beings we prefer ease over challenge? Are we actually suggesting that an entire generation actually prefers things the hard way? Because that's obviously false.

Makes me wish I could go back in time and pull all the great media that shit on Gen X all those years to remind folks that this shit comes around every time.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

since time immemorial

Millennial : "Dad why do we have 8 houses scattered throughout the US from each state we used to live in?"

Boomer: "I could earn lots of money!"

M: "Yeah, well, where is it? Your nursing home is expensive."

B: "I spent it on a boat and trips around the world and upgrades to the house."

M: "Oh I see"

M: *sells all but one of the houses barely at market rate*

M: *puts boomer parent in dirt ass cheap nursing home that accepts SSI payments*

M: *lives in the most affordable house, pays off all debt, makes artisanal poops still*

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
This discussion has been closed.