Options

I'm not ready for [Chat]

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    (Go Team Valor Belasco32 )

Valor is good. Like, okay, you're not Numero Uno like us Blue Mystics, but you're better than the instinct.... people.

Mystic is butts

Triple butts

Valor is valorous

of course you're valor

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    "Millennials just want everything to be free, they want everything handed to them"

Uhh... Yeah? Because we are human beings we prefer ease over challenge? Are we actually suggesting that an entire generation actually prefers things the hard way? Because that's obviously false.
    I like the Millennials push of wanting everything easier, to the point of paying more for things being easier.

I approve of this trend.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    you were supposed to rage against the machine Gen X
    now you are the machine

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    after 2000 is gen z i believe

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    dragonball z

poo
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    "Millennials just want everything to be free, they want everything handed to them"

Uhh... Yeah? Because we are human beings we prefer ease over challenge? Are we actually suggesting that an entire generation actually prefers things the hard way? Because that's obviously false.
    I like the Millennials push of wanting everything easier, to the point of paying more for things being easier.

I approve of this trend.

the true job creators

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    now you are the machine
    Being "The Man" is hard.

• Options
    But

There s nothing after z

Gen z will kill us all

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

I approve of this trend.

Who the fuck wants to beat their clothes against rocks to clean them, anyways?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    after 2000 is gen z i believe

the patriot generation

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    now you are the machine

Pft.

Not.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Olds often make broad assumptions about my life in a way that makes me very frustrated, and then they learn their assumptions were incorrect and it somehow reinforces their negative thoughts about the rest of snake-peopledom

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    now you are the machine

Raging don't pay the mortgage.

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    i imagine there is kind of a self-fulfilling thing going on to the entire cottage industry of shitting on millenials

like, an entire generation was unfairly maligned by the grown ups and now the grown ups are mad that they're using that as an excuse
    whatever
    enjoy your middle management positions Gen X
    I'm going to live in a tiny house and make artisan poops

You joke but that's another problem that boomers have with millennials. They don't participate in the economy the same way gen x and boomers do. And it annoys them. Perhaps if there was jobs for millennials to take, this wouldn't have been an issue.

"Get a job!"

"You... you sent them to India..."

"SILENCE!"

"Why don't you act like we did at your age?"

"Caus good acid/coke is way harder to get now."

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i am millennial
    no more hurtful comments pls

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    old "millennials to snake people" chrome extension getting a workout on this page.

Goddamn Snake people.

sig.gif
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    But

There s nothing after z

Gen z will kill us all

No then we move on to foreign alphabets with weird combination letters.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Olds often make broad assumptions about my life in a way that makes me very frustrated, and then they learn their assumptions were incorrect and it somehow reinforces their negative thoughts about the rest of snake-peopledom

You darn kids! Go get jobs or something!

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    eat the rich

fyi the rich are in fact those with more dollars than I got hth

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    P10 wrote: »
    i am confused by that suicide squad clip

Look at this one instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3a-Bb-3rJk

• Options

I approve of this trend.

Who the fuck wants to beat their clothes against rocks to clean them, anyways?
    Yeah but having a service come by clean the clothes and drop them off the next day is something that has come about because of Millennials.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    rockrnger wrote: »
    i imagine there is kind of a self-fulfilling thing going on to the entire cottage industry of shitting on millenials

like, an entire generation was unfairly maligned by the grown ups and now the grown ups are mad that they're using that as an excuse
    whatever
    enjoy your middle management positions Gen X
    I'm going to live in a tiny house and make artisan poops

You joke but that's another problem that boomers have with millennials. They don't participate in the economy the same way gen x and boomers do. And it annoys them. Perhaps if there was jobs for millennials to take, this wouldn't have been an issue.

"Get a job!"

"You... you sent them to India..."

"SILENCE!"

"Why don't you act like we did at your age?"

"Caus good acid/coke is way harder to get now."

"Why dont you have respect for your elders like we did?"

"I dont know, you raised me..."

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i hate how in the US, there are a zillion different teasers, trailers, clips and previews for movies.

it's like...... why even bother going to see the movie at that point, right?

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

Valor is good. Like, okay, you're not Numero Uno like us Blue Mystics, but you're better than the instinct.... people.

Mystic is butts

Triple butts

Valor is valorous

of course you're valor

I'm some sort of traitor to my family for being Mystic or something apparently

but I chose it because there's a coffee place nearby that gives Mystic 10% off so

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Are millenials born after 2000?

1986. Don't ask. Also the range of dates keeps expanding. Don't ask.

Oh okay, so me basically.

I dunno some people I know got out of uni and got a job and started complaining about even putting in the required time.

Some work really hard.

Generation dividing up traits is probably not all that accurate.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    The thing with millenials is that they're very susceptible to being offended individually when you refer to them generally

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Honk wrote: »
    Are millenials born after 2000?

1986. Don't ask. Also the range of dates keeps expanding. Don't ask.

Strauss and Howe

the literal inventors of the term "millennial" define it as people born between 1983–2001
    other ranges by researchers:
    1980–1994
    1982–2000
    1980–1995

Gallup and Pew define it as 1981-1996

You older millennials can make up these older dates as much as ya goddamned want.

YOU ARE A MILLENNIAL IF YOU WERE BORN AFTER 1980. DEEEEAAALLL WITH IIIIIIT.

Ludious on
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    i am confused by that suicide squad clip

Me too. I didn't think Harley was doing the whole "50s phone operator" thing from the cartoons. At least that's how it seemed from the other trailers.
    well it was more the katana speaking japanese but the dude understanding her and her understanding english
    why have her speak japanese at that point? are they going to do weird gags where she (and the audience) understand everything the rest of the group is saying but no one else understands her? or are they just going to have her speak english at which point why introduce her this way other than to be like "look she's japanese", as if we somehow didn't get that? is she going to spend the whole movie speaking japanese but it is inexplicably understood by every other character (actually i would be ok with this option)?

Ha, I just took that as the ole' "Fuck you I'm foreign" trope. Where the person refuses to speak english, Making them a bad ass.

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

Some assumptions you just can't shake.

My family thinks I'm lazy and a workaholic.

• Options
    i hate how in the US, there are a zillion different teasers, trailers, clips and previews for movies.

it's like...... why even bother going to see the movie at that point, right?

because they all show the same 30 seconds of the movie

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Don't eat the rich. They're stringy and tough and covered in fake tan. Go biblical, eat the children of the rich.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

the worst thing you can do is prove an old wrong

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Mystic is butts

Triple butts

Valor is valorous

of course you're valor

but I chose it because there's a coffee place nearby that gives Mystic 10% off so

Mystic is the best team for me because it's for smart people what like doing smart people things like maths and that thing where you make noise that sounds good.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

Well, obviously you are one of the "good ones" and an outlier

Almost like how racists have a best friend that is black but all the other black people *shakes head*

• Options
    edited July 2016

Mystic is butts

Triple butts

Valor is valorous

of course you're valor

Team Mystic is the best.

This Blue self hatred.

zepherin on
  • Options
    *stomps on wannabe gen-xers hopes and dreams*

This is way more fun than denying being a millennial ever was

• Options
    i guess that makes me a mid-lennial.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    There's always a bit of overlap with generations I think. It depends a bit on your outlook and that of your parents.

Like you could have someone in 1984 to young parents who is Millenial but someone in 1987 to older parents who is Gen X

This discussion has been closed.