Options

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, but not over the lameness of countdowns

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Nyysjan wrote: »
    It suddenly occured to me.
    How many augmented people are left after the incident? World wide i mean.
    Because having a large enough population to fill the golem city, from Prague or Checz republic alone (not sure which), makes it sound like they should be bloody everywhere.

At which point i start to question the likelyhood, and feasibility, of a world wide apartheid springing up within 2 years.

They say the day the Clanks went mad was the largest loss of human life in history. The sheer scope of the psychological damage and fear that such an event—worldwide violent psychosis—would cause is very hard to imagine.

How many of the billions of humans out there were augmented? How many died as a result of this? But it's not unimaginable that fear of a recurrence of such an event would generate the situations in the game. It's probably modeled after fear-fueled reactions from smaller events in our modern day.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    PreciousBodilyFluidsPreciousBodilyFluids Registered User regular
    I know Picus mentions the Czech Republic as a "model" to the world when it comes to how they deal with augmented citizens, so it's unlikely to be like that everywhere (yet).

• Options
    NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Which sounds, unlikely, sure it might be have had a higher concentration than average, by considerable amount.
    But having augmented gather come from all over the world in huge concentrations leaving rest of the world bare, sounds odd at best.

Also, shouldn't augments be expensive?
    You'd think the rich and powerful would have had more to say about the apartheid (even though they could, and would, use their wealth to effectively avoid most of the hassle).
    Not to mention that augs were not a secretive, or socially distinct, subset of the population, so lot of people would have known augs (if they existed in large enough numbers to fill Golem City), making it even less likely for there to be sudden hysteria against augs as monsters, instead of victims?

Hadn't really though of this until i saw how huge Golem City is, but the whole thing really stops making sense after some thought.
    It would have worked lot more of the GC was smaller, and number of augs was fewer.
    Making them an effective enemy to demonize, without running into logistical and social issues of setting up the aug apartheid.

edit-
    I know Picus mentions the Czech Republic as a "model" to the world when it comes to how they deal with augmented citizens, so it's unlikely to be like that everywhere (yet).
    good point
    3clipse wrote: »
    Because having a large enough population to fill the golem city, from Prague or Checz republic alone (not sure which), makes it sound like they should be bloody everywhere.

At which point i start to question the likelyhood, and feasibility, of a world wide apartheid springing up within 2 years.

I guess we don't really know how apartheid-y it is elsewhere. Plus there is actually a One World Government, that probably speeds things up.
    No they don't.
    Well, they do have the Illuminati, but they are not quite a One World Government.
    Influence, control, power, but no overt authority to just issue commands except through important individuals installed within governments as agents (ie. Manderley).

Nyysjan on
  • Options
    DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    edited August 2016

I don't remember where, but I remember seeing the number 7 Million thrown around somewhere. And that's possibly not including black-ops, military types.

Delduwath wrote: »
    One-time usage DLC is lame. That alone would be enough to make me mad.

The fact that they didn't explain that it was one-time usage DLC when I was buying that DLC is what is making me for-real angry.

Think it's weird that they would have to explain that. Generally, purchasable consumables are one-time use only. Gear (such as armor/weapons/etc) are permanent and apply to all playthroughs... unless explicitly stated otherwise. I vaguely recall certain games having packs with consumables that you could use on all characters/runs where they said as much. I'm thinking that's more a "you bought the season pass" type of perk? IDK.

But Covert Agent Pack was this: Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear and Classic Gear, 1 Praxis Kit, 1000 Credits.

1 Praxis Kit, 1000 credits. Not 1 Praxis kit , 1000 credits per playthrough. Especially given there are microtransactions wherein you can buy that stuff. That's obviously a thing that is too good to be true. It's a clear communication failure on their part, but... not an unreasonable assumption that people would know what it meant, imo.

edit: mis @'d from bad draft, sorry.

The problem is that in HR it meant precisely that: you got extra credits and weapons on every new play-through you started. Precedent and unclear new rules give you the misunderstanding we have now.

Drovek on
    steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    The thing people seem to forget is that in the world of deus ex workers were being augmented by their employers. Not all augmented people were super rich, they were augmented in order to be able to keep/do their jobs.

No I don't.
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited August 2016

The fact that they didn't explain that it was one-time usage DLC when I was buying that DLC is what is making me for-real angry.

Think it's weird that they would have to explain that. Generally, purchasable consumables are one-time use only. Gear (such as armor/weapons/etc) are permanent and apply to all playthroughs... unless explicitly stated otherwise. I vaguely recall certain games having packs with consumables that you could use on all characters/runs where they said as much. I'm thinking that's more a "you bought the season pass" type of perk? IDK.

But Covert Agent Pack was this: Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear and Classic Gear, 1 Praxis Kit, 1000 Credits.

1 Praxis Kit, 1000 credits. Not 1 Praxis kit , 1000 credits per playthrough. Especially given there are microtransactions wherein you can buy that stuff. That's obviously a thing that is too good to be true. It's a clear communication failure on their part, but... not an unreasonable assumption that people would know what it meant, imo.

I'm sorry, I have never heard of any other Single Player DLC that was restricted to a single time usage and not per save before this, do you have any examples of these? So how it is not unreasonable to expect that people would know this? Especially since all their marketing have never implied them being limited-use even once, which I think was intentional, also their excuse about them not being able to make the one time items "per save" instead, presumably because of "First Party Issues" reeks of corporate bullshittery, as in Square telling them "No."

The only thing I've seen that comes close to one time usage DLC is Booster Packs (which this game also have in vast amounts, there is tons of that crap for Breach - The MP mode.) but those are always strictly for MP and not for Single Player.

I think you are playing Devils Advocate a little too hard this time.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    Just finished this. Hopefully it won't be another 5 years before another one if these. I could deal with 2 years using the same engine and similar length.

No I don't.
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    The thing people seem to forget is that in the world of deus ex workers were being augmented by their employers. Not all augmented people were super rich, they were augmented in order to be able to keep/do their jobs.

Yea this seems to get lost when people talk about the price of augs.

A construction company per se would offer to augment a few people and those people would either say yes or be out of a job and then since everyone was doing it not being augmented in that field meant you weren't getting a job anywhere so people would go along with it because they had little other choice.

• Options
    evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    Sirialis wrote: »
    evilthecat wrote: »
    Just did a bunch of tough shit - Unable to Save.

Reload - Unable to Save. (option is just greyed out) reload a save 2 hours ago - Unable to Save.

Great, just fucking great, maybe do some bugtesting next time.

EDIT: Apparently this is a known issue for all platforms... On PC some people say you have a hard coded save limit of 112 times, which is nothing just going by autosaves alone.
    W4Z3dNyl.jpg
    How am I supposed to progress without being able to save? Game is unplayable right now, but dont worry! The fucking microtransactions still work.

hey at least you can play.
    My game is dead in the water until they fix the bug.

I tried starting a new game, still cant save, some people said completing a mission might fix it, did that, still cant save, tried changing zones etc. etc. still cant save.

Not much point in playing if you cant save really, an unintentional hard coded hidden save limit that breaks saves completely when limit is reached, I thought Eidos knew their shit, evidently I thought wrong.

Which bug are you hit by?

There's a bug around Mission 14 that causes the game to crash when trying to travel from north to south prag or south to north.
    SE has no idea what's causing it and there's no work around.

in case any one else is or becomes affected, here's the offical information gathering thread on their tech support page:
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=190974

tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular

If it just says "1 Praxis kit, 1000 credits", my expectation certainly is that it be "per playthrough", because the only time I've gotten pre-order bonuses/collector's edition bonuses that were limited-use, they took great pains to spell out that they were limited use - and they were always for multiplayer games. You know, things like "this will double your XP gain for a week", something along those lines.

I have never, ever gotten a pre-order bonus for a single-player game that was limited-use. It literally never even occurred to me that this was a possibility. It's possible that I'm naive, and I certainly haven't played all the games out there, so it's possible that this kind of thing has been done before. However, none of the single-player games I've ever played, or read about (and I try to keep up to date on as many games as I can, even if I don't get to play them), have had limited-use pre-order bonuses. That I can remember about, at least! Maybe some have slipped my mind - but if they have, that suggests that it's not a very common occurrence, you know?

Here's the other reason I wouldn't have thought that these Praxis points were limited use: up until I fired up DX:MD and poked around the menus, I didn't know you could spend real-world money on in-game, single-player bonuses for this game. This was not advertised before, wasn't even off-handedly mentioned (that I can remember). This is also pretty different from how things have been done before, which, again, is why it didn't even enter my mind that this was a possibility.

Last point: A pre-order gun gives you an in-game bonus. A pre-order Praxis point gives you an in-game bonus. Why would one be single-use and the other not? I mean, the obvious answer is "because they've decided to sell Praxis points, so it cuts into potential profits to give players Praxis points", but there's no inherent difference between guns and Praxis points. Both give you in-game abilities; having either at the start of the game gives you a head start over someone who doesn't have them. They seem pretty evenly matched to me, so why is it cool to toss an entire armory of guns at the player when they start a new game, any new game, any number of times, but not cool to toss them some Praxis points under the same circumstance?

• Options

A construction company per se would offer to augment a few people and those people would either say yes or be out of a job and then since everyone was doing it not being augmented in that field meant you weren't getting a job anywhere so people would go along with it because they had little other choice.

I think there was a fair bit of conversation about mandatory augmentation with respect to the police too in HR.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

I think there was a fair bit of conversation about mandatory augmentation with respect to the police too in HR.

And prostitutes!

Dropping Diamond Chang off the roof is one of the most satisfying parts of that entire game.

• Options
    Spoilers (and speculation) for ARC, Rucker and Golem City
    Marchenko's working for the Illuminati.
    He might not know it, but he is so working for the Illuminati.
    Rucker dying, Marchenko being all about resistance and war, and seemingly aving his inner clique within ARC, Marchenko appearing just before i reach the chopper (after not beeing seen, and not knocking anyone out, while within ARC area).
    And that last look he gave me before i left.

• Options
    Ugh, the game has this update that kinda wants to start but just doesn't manage to. Stuck unable to start the game.

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Drovek wrote: »
    Ugh, the game has this update that kinda wants to start but just doesn't manage to. Stuck unable to start the game.
    I'm getting the same issue--I just deleted it to try downloading the whole thing, and now that download ALSO won't start.

Even took the day off to have a nice lazy day with my new game, but nope can't play. I'm starting to come around to the "No DRM, period" way of thinking...I mean, I can't play the single player game I've already downloaded and started a bit because Steam's servers are being wonky or something? Are you kidding me?

Edit: Oh hey GMG's refund request page is ALSO erroring out. Because of course it is.

Darlan on
  • Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    I'm liking this a fair amount, but when I'm playing I can't shake the feeling that I should be playing something else. Like I enjoy the universe, but I didn't finish HR so I'm not super invested in the characters. I like the aug system a lot.

That said, the stealth-action component is a huge letdown in a world where Metal Gear Solid V exists. It's tough going from "choose from a number of active combat approaches to disabling this target, interrogate them for info, then carry them over your shoulder to find a good hiding place like a dumpster or toilet" to "press B to enter a semi-random cutscene and then attach yourself to this weightless ragdoll until you decide where to drop/throw it." The former felt a lot more fleshed out and just felt better, while the latter feels kind of silly.

TLDR: I'm enjoying the story, but the gameplay itself is kind of disappointing in some areas.

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    Clearing up some confusion with the setting and story line (up to the end of the first non-tutorial mission where you fly to a different place):
    Prague: the rest of the world is taking a wait-and-see approach to augmented people, looking toward Prague as a model of what to do. Why is Prague a model? Because they were very pro-aug before the incident, and had a disproportionate number of augs in the population. That's why the general vibe, so far, is one of panic. If terrorist attacks continue to happen, the police will simply crack down harder on augs, and that method of dealing with them will eventually spread across the globe. Kinda weak, but there it is.

One world government: it's kind of a technicality, but no. Nation states still exist, the UN still exists, etc. One of the ebooks informs us that megacorps now sit on the Security Council. But, the existence of nations is more or less a facade since the Illuminati have their fingers in just about everything.

The Illuminati want to spread chaos in order to more easily control the people. It's classic fear mongering, in the most literal sense. There's an added benefit of slowly (until the original Deus Ex with the Grey Death) whittling away the population as well.

Jensen's role: he's a mole in TF29, working for an anti-Illuminati group called the Juggernaut Collective. And he actually has had, up to the point where I'm at, to tell Miller flat out that he thinks he's being setup for something. So how well/seamlessly he plays along with his cover identity seems to be a matter of dialogue choices.

I think it's pretty obvious that Marchenko (or however it's spelled) is in on... something. He certainly seems to be the one who poisoned Rucker, and emails suggest he had a part in both Dubai and the train station bombing.

Small thing I like - the augs are slowly starting to look more like how they looked in the original Deus Ex. A lot more visible marks/gear on faces, including Bob Page and his trademark red eyes. Very cool touch.

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Another new patch out on PC (~80mb again)
    The following fixes are in this patch:

· Adjustments to the Mouse Sensitivity settings, which mean that you can now set sensitivity for the X and Y axis separately.
    · Increased range of Mouse Sensitivity settings.
    · Fixed an issue that could cause missing geometry in the Dubai level.
    · Fixed an issue with player movement and running on stairs and sloped surfaces.
    · Fixed various issues with 21:9 setups.
    · Fixed an issue where the “Unmark All” prompt would stay on screen.
    · Field of view setting now displays the angle used.

While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on older versions, we have made a Beta available on Steam, v1.0_build 524.6 and v2.0_build 524.7, that can be used to switch back to previous versions.

We will keep monitoring for feedback and will release further patches as it seems required. We always welcome your feedback!

Hurrah for the bolded!

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    I'm liking this a fair amount, but when I'm playing I can't shake the feeling that I should be playing something else. Like I enjoy the universe, but I didn't finish HR so I'm not super invested in the characters. I like the aug system a lot.

That said, the stealth-action component is a huge letdown in a world where Metal Gear Solid V exists. It's tough going from "choose from a number of active combat approaches to disabling this target, interrogate them for info, then carry them over your shoulder to find a good hiding place like a dumpster or toilet" to "press B to enter a semi-random cutscene and then attach yourself to this weightless ragdoll until you decide where to drop/throw it." The former felt a lot more fleshed out and just felt better, while the latter feels kind of silly.

TLDR: I'm enjoying the story, but the gameplay itself is kind of disappointing in some areas.

Change up your play style. Try playing it as more of a shooter than a stealth game, or maybe go in as a non-lethal shock trooper with the PEPS and the Tesla and the stun gun. Personally I've always enjoyed this series a lot more when I've tried stealth for the initial attempt and then refused to save scum when shit goes south, which leads to tactical stealth combat instead of awkward stealth.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    I use stealth as a way to ventilate torsos with arm blades. Compared to MGSV it is pretty wretched in that respect, though.

With these latest Deus Ex games the order of the day is not to think too hard about what you're doing.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    Really enjoying the "debates" this time around. Just leaving (after clockmaker)
    The Church

And it was quite a nice back and forth at the end of that bit. Liking how the acting and writing seems to have opened up and Adam can be a sarcastic bastard in almost all situations.

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I sneak around and murderize bad dudes with silenced head shots and pull out the handcannon when big damage is required.

Much fun.

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular

While there is a strong stealth component, it's much more of an exploration game than a stealth game. Stealth is a way to let you get to a high up air vent without being hassled so you can access a back office to search the drawers, hack the computers, and drink all the booze.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    If you can't download the patch, change your Steam download region to a non-US region.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    Stealth is what I do to the guards so I can explore the empty room in peace. I stealth them until none are left standing, and then I walk around and read everyone's email.

I was very disappointed to see the anemic "drag a body by the limb with some terrible physics" mode of body movement again, especially - as was said - since MGSV made body haulin' feel so right. Dishonored had it too, right? I don't know if it was an explicit design choice to do the limb-dragging, but it just feel outdated. Adam can lift a fridge, he can't lift a human? I really, really appreciate that from-behind-cover takedowns pull the target behind cover as well, that's awesome, but then they just sprawl on the floor, sometimes peeking out from behind that cover. I still need to position them to feel safe, and the dragging system just doesn't make it easy.

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Stealth is what I do to the guards so I can explore the empty room in peace. I stealth them until none are left standing, and then I walk around and read everyone's email.

I was very disappointed to see the anemic "drag a body by the limb with some terrible physics" mode of body movement again, especially - as was said - since MGSV made body haulin' feel so right. Dishonored had it too, right? I don't know if it was an explicit design choice to do the limb-dragging, but it just feel outdated. Adam can lift a fridge, he can't lift a human? I really, really appreciate that from-behind-cover takedowns pull the target behind cover as well, that's awesome, but then they just sprawl on the floor, sometimes peeking out from behind that cover. I still need to position them to feel safe, and the dragging system just doesn't make it easy.

Most games where bodies are a factor have the ability to carry the body, including the original Deus Ex. It's really an annoying omission.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular

It's a weird omission. Considering how much they semi-sorta cribbed from Dishonored even that game had you sling a body over your shoulder.you could even blink with the corpse in tow

PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • Options
    Also, just to be clear, after MGSV innovated the stealth-'em-up-genre with the Fulton device, any game that doesn't have a similar mechanic gets an automatic penalty of -10% off the final score from me. One of the things I love about stealth games is collecting: collecting valuables, collecting emails, collecting secret passageways. The Fulton let me collect guards I've knocked out, which is like the ultimate manifestation of this. I'll Fulton a tank with guards still in it and not even care.

So, hear this, stealth game devs: Give me a balloon, a wormhole, a semi-stable quantum portal, an irritated vulture, whatever. Just, let me scoop those guards up, man.

• Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    All these people talking about knocking everyone out. The way I've been playing, if I have to knock someone out, I've fucked up. My goal is to ghost through everything while still hacking all the stuff I can and grabbing all the items lying around. It's tense as hell to watch a guard leave his post and trying to hack a computer before he gets back, knowing you only have 20 seconds or so to do it.

• Options
    All these people talking about knocking everyone out. The way I've been playing, if I have to knock someone out, I've fucked up. My goal is to ghost through everything while still hacking all the stuff I can and grabbing all the items lying around. It's tense as hell to watch a guard leave his post and trying to hack a computer before he gets back, knowing you only have 20 seconds or so to do it.

I usually go that way, but it's not a hard "no knockout" rule. If there's something interesting in the path of the guard and it's not too much of a problem (he's alone and won't be too noisy) I'll take him out.

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    edited August 2016

I usually go that way, but it's not a hard "no knockout" rule. If there's something interesting in the path of the guard and it's not too much of a problem (he's alone and won't be too noisy) I'll take him out.

I knock them out if I get experience, so civilians and cops (so far) are a no-no, not knocking anyone out and looking everywhere with a fine tooth comb is just too time consuming for me.

It was a little troublesome getting the Breach disk at the train station office with a couple of cops I didnt want to knock out, but felt good when I cleared the place out and they were none the wiser.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    After about the third time where I got hassled by a cop at a checkpoint because of my augs, I decided that stealthing peacefully through was not going to be my modus operandi. I am going to be exactly what they are suggesting I am.

I didn't ask for this, but you did, motherfucker

• Options

I did a strict "no knockouts, no kills" run through the ARC complex, fun, but time consuming (especially with my insistence of checking every room, vent, and container).

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    By the end of my playthrough Jensen and a couple NPCs will be the only conscious humans left in Prague.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    For an all knockout playthrough you have to knock Jensen out too.

Also known as the All Whiskey playthrough.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    I think a pure ghost run-through (meaning, you never alert OR disable an enemy) would be pretty interesting and challenging. Also, very time-consuming, so I probably won't do it anytime soon, if ever.

Also, you kind of need to ghost as much as is humanly possible in Invisible, Inc, and that was fun but so stressful. There's only so much stress I can take.

(Also also, again, unless the game gives me the same amount of XP for pure stealth as it does for being unseen + takedowns, I will feel compelled to maximize my XP.)

• Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Whew, finished.
    Managed to get both the poisoning and the bombs under control. I'm guessing there's an internal time limit. I just sprint-punched my way from Brown to the showdown with Machenko.

Now that I actually get most of the maps, I'm going to go back and try ghosting it.

Edit:
    Dat mid-credits cutscene tho

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    True Ghost is the way I've been doing it. I sneak past everyone and don't actually use knockouts or tranqs.

Which is why it feels weird I did not get ghost bonus for the extraction mission in GC, I know for a fact nobody ever notices me so /shrug. I feel like maybe it broke because I spoke to the (friendly) guy I broke out of jail earlier.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Rami wrote: »
    True Ghost is the way I've been doing it. I sneak past everyone and don't actually use knockouts or tranqs.

Which is why it feels weird I did not get ghost bonus for the extraction mission in GC, I know for a fact nobody ever notices me so /shrug. I feel like maybe it broke because I spoke to the (friendly) guy I broke out of jail earlier.

You dont always get Ghost bonuses.

Which makes it confusing as fuck to figure out if you broke the achievement or not, at times.

You dont get a Ghost bonus for getting to Koller undetected in the beginning for example.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    Rami wrote: »

You dont always get Ghost bonuses.

Which makes it confusing as fuck to figure out if you broke the achievement or not, at times.

You dont get a Ghost bonus for getting to Koller in the beginning for example.

A summary/stats page would have been a very nice addition given the number of "play the whole way through and find out if you really got it" type achievements they like to put in these games...

This discussion has been closed.