Options

Always the backup, never the [chat]

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Could I have a P please Bob

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    In this episode of House MD, the irascible Doctor House has tricked Wilson into thinking he has a long lost 11 year old son, going so far as to hire an actor to play him.

What a scamp! :tell_me_more:

i do not understand that show's popularity

it's so dumb right out of the gate and then just keeps doubling down

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    oh my god you fucking nerds
    I only WISH I was fucking. It's been a while. :-P

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    P10 wrote: »
    on a whim, i bought god eater 2
    PvEKcrb.jpg
    perfectu

Yes I saw that on my steam suggestions the other day and put it in my wishlist for next month.

Neco on
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    CrkgoxC.jpg

Is this from that "gay men draw vaginas" tumblr?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i mean other than hugh laurie being a roguish scallywag

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I don't think I understand that joke

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    In this episode of House MD, the irascible Doctor House has tricked Wilson into thinking he has a long lost 11 year old son, going so far as to hire an actor to play him.

Watching a jerk be a jerk can be entertaining.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

It was ok at first, it was Medical Sherlock Holmes. Then it turned into HIPAA violations, what are those?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular

The physicians my wife works with are always pulling crap like that.

• Options

We used to play "Guess which disease they are obfuscating with tricky writing?" in med school. We also watched a lot of ER and nitpicked that as well. The most accurate depiction, though, was Scrubs, oddly enough.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    I made a thread for God Eater and I still have not played it.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    I've had it up to here with you atheists declaring war on Christmas

I'm leading the purely defensive response and an putting up Christmas lights as we speak

Merry fuckin Christmas ya filthy animals

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I'm watching legally blonde with A. I'm totally on team Vivian.

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »

I'm leading the purely defensive response and an putting up Christmas lights as we speak

It is my opinion that christ has no mass and that is why he could walk on water, and therefore Christmas should be abolished

• Options
    Seriously, Scrubs is one of the best shows ever.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options

It is my opinion that christ has no mass and that is why he could walk on water, and therefore Christmas should be abolished

actually if he had no mass i don't think he'd be able to walk

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I actually liked Rainn Wilson's Housish police show, because it showed the character being an asshole actively destroyed personal relationships and doing good for people didn't make up for it. Shame it got canceled.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Krathoon on
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016

It's interesting medical mysteries for 3 seasons, then decent soap opera for another 3.

Seasons 7 and 8 have been a struggle, with a couple bright spots sprinkled throughout.

Fun fact! Season 7 is when they finally changed the intro credits, to remove Jennifer Morrison, who left in Season 6, and add Olivia Wilde and Peter Jacobson, who had been there since Season 4. The episode after the change, Olivia Wilde left the show for like, 17 episodes, replaced by Amber Tamblyn. She left the episode after the changed the credits for her! Wha? Change them again! :I

Dark Raven X on
    Oh brilliant
  • Options

actually if he had no mass i don't think he'd be able to walk

Uh maybe you should consult your Bible

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular

Joke is on you! Several people in my hood have them up year-round!

• Options

It's interesting medical mysteries for 3 seasons, then decent soap opera for another 3.

Seasons 7 and 8 have been a struggle, with a couple bright spots sprinkled throughout.

Fun fact! Season 7 is when they finally changed the intro credits, to remove Jennifer Morrison, who left in Season 6, and add Olivia Wilde and Peter Jacobson, who had been there since Season 4. The episode after the change, Olivia Wilde left the show for like, 17 episodes, replaced by Amber Tamblyn. She left the episode after the changed the credits for her! Wha? Change them again! :I

maybe it's like a jj abrams clues in the credits thing

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • Options
    Trace wrote: »

the drunk history about this is fkin amazing

• Options

I can't believe David Cross married Amber Tamblyn. So weird! They seem like a cute couple when they're together, though.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Lady Raven's cat is still AWOL. The Final Destination is still in play, it's going for the double triple.

I just had a teary call with my mom, whining about my cat being lost. I had just read about "displaced cats" and how when they get lost and don't know where they are, they just hide somewhere. D:

I went to the door, and he strolled right in.

GODDAMN JERK CAT.

He's been eating for the last five minutes.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    class="twitter-tweet"

• Options
    Lady Raven's cat is still AWOL. The Final Destination is still in play, it's going for the double triple.

I just had a teary call with my mom, whining about my cat being lost. I had just read about "displaced cats" and how when they get lost and don't know where they are, they just hide somewhere. D:

I went to the door, and he strolled right in.

GODDAMN JERK CAT.

He's been eating for the last five minutes.

haha cats are the fkin worst

i know i have two

• Options

I always thought an actor gets paid if their name is in the creds, wether they appear or not. So they were paying her for a whole season she was 90% absent from...

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

I can't believe David Cross married Amber Tamblyn. So weird! They seem like a cute couple when they're together, though.

Women like men who make them laugh, what that has to do with David Cross I have no idea.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

Women like men who make them laugh, what that has to do with David Cross I have no idea.

*shrug*

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Pretty sure the black people were the black people in Star Trek.
    Pretty sure the white and black people were the black people in star trek. The black and white people are the white people.

well played.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options

I always thought an actor gets paid if their name is in the creds, wether they appear or not. So they were paying her for a whole season she was 90% absent from...

hell of a gig

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    There's talk of building a silicon smelting plant in my county.

Today at the library there was a rather alarmist flier posted on the bulletin board.

In every single instance where the name of the county appeared (including the web address) the name of the county was misspelled.

The petition to stop the construction somehow succeeds, and yet it goes up anyway because the county referred to by the document does not technically exist

• Options
    Sleep or internet. Hard choice.

• Options
    i-dont-want-to-sleep-i-wanna-look-at-cool-stuff-on-the-internet-yea-thats-cool.gif

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

House's medical stuff is horribly inaccurate, even by TV standards.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
This discussion has been closed.