Options

Friends of Dorothy [Chat]

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure I'm sick enough to vomit at least once today, damn it. I can feel it starting to come on. :(

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    the server on a site you regularly visit being down is m a d d e n i n g
    constantly just opening the bookmark out of muscle memory and finding nothing

CB is jonesing for his Pokemon slash fix.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Preacher wrote: »
    Finally started to find my feet in Ultimate or true vault hunter, whatever the highest difficulty is in BL2. Basically I had to abandon the idea of mitigating damage and go for the highest dps I could. So I still get killed, but not nearly as often. Plus I got that ridiculous mirv grenade from boom boom so I can really drop some fire in an area.

my buddy and i played thru the game enough to finish all the dlc at the top difficulty

it gets p grindy but it's good bro time

i prob would have not enjoyed it doing it solo

I generally play a lot of multi games solo. Like I did the original BL mostly solo on Lillith. Tonight I'll try quickmatch because I don't really know many bone players.

you

you know me

(but i only have the original 360 version so we prob couldn't play)

I dunno maybe we can crossplay? I'm using the 360 version of the game and there is some compatibility patch I dl'd? I don't know if we have each others lives though.

But I'm west coast and can't normally play till 10:30pm est.

im Sir Landshark on live

elki mentioned something about moving your 360 save data to the cloud and back to your xbone for ME3 so maybe i could do the same with BL2

Sir Landshark on
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Best technically-not-an-insult to throw at Trump
    "Your dick is even smaller than your hands!"

It's funny because by volume, most penii are smaller than the combined volume of their owner's hands, so technically you haven't accused him of size deficiencies in either area, but he will still assume you did.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    eat the booty like groceries

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    the penny arcade server has actually been down for several years and all of this is just in your head

wandering on
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular

yeah it's payday and i'm trying to check my bank account to get organized

but damn credit union website is down

and i just keep on a going back

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    IMG_5142.png
    Look at this noob, bookmarking how to beat the first boss in Zelda...

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

CB is jonesing for his Pokemon slash fix.
    nah tab of the chapter on the fanfic on there I've been reading is still fine thankfully

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Kruite wrote: »
    Ahem, what is wrong with butts [chat]

I want to remind the room that the water usage [chat] evolved directly from butt and bidet [chat]

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    oh yea tomorrow for my birthday my friends and i are gonna have a mortal kombat tournament (amongst just getting high and playing lots of games)

so i'ma gonna stream that on twitch and sprotscaster

Oh...at first I thought you meant Mortal Kombat cosplay LARPing.

I guess video games are cool though or whatever...

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Corporate overlords seem to be irrational about paying for safety devices.

Ok, a large psv can cost 5 to six figures. But if an explosion occurs you have to shut down operations. What's worse, 1 valve that's 300k or a quarter to a years loss of income?

My problem is 1) money 2) I need something that is adjustable at the 2-5 PSI range, which is.. super low

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Humans: Fucking up nature since about 1000BC

When nature wants to give up that "hitting all kinds of stuff with lightning" it enjoys so much we'll talk.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    wandering wrote: »
    the penny arcade server has actually been down for several years and all of this is just in your head
    I mean that's fine this is still passing the time
    is there a way I can do this with another site as well

• Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    IMG_5142.png
    Look at this noob, bookmarking how to beat the first boss in Zelda...

Sadly that was for Wind Waker.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Best technically-not-an-insult to throw at Trump
    "Your dick is even smaller than your hands!"

It's funny because by volume, most penii are smaller than the combined volume of their owner's hands, so technically you haven't accused him of size deficiencies in either area, but he will still assume you did.

this is the kind of advice my mom gave me as a kid to deal with bullies

"just tell him you'd rather be friends"

*chanus gets punched in the face*

"call him a homo sapiens because he'll think you're calling him a homo"

i didn't do that one, i had learned where mom's advice got me

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    The first place my wife and I moved to here was fucking awful for us.

Big front and back lawn. Near good schools. Not far from the university. Far away from the busy downtown core. Tucked away on a quiet side street. A friendly, welcoming neighborhood!

Those sound like good features to... people not us. For us it was a nightmare. We hate lawns and hate dealing with them. We don't have children, and won't be having them, so being near a school was just obnoxious. Neither of us are students, so being near the university was just bothersome. My wife works downtown, so being in this bedroom community meant she just had a fuckawful commute for no good reason. Being on a quiet side street meant the bus routes sucked, and neither of us drive, and there was fucking nothing in that neighborhood except houses. And that friendly, welcoming neighborhood meant people were nosey nancies in everyone else's business all the time and it was obnoxious as shit.

We have since moved to a completely different part of town, and it's much better. But it was definitely a thing where like that house would have been very nice for people who were not us.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

Way further back.

1.25mill-500,000 years , give or take a few centuries.

Neanderthals were using technology too. I'd say the first use of fire by Humans is when I'd start, so near the 1 million years ago mark.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

She took that like a champ.

• Options
    I'm gonna git you sucka

• Options

and the way he says "thank you!" while being tickled as a plum is great

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »

Way further back.

1.25mill-500,000 years , give or take a few centuries.

Neanderthals were using technology too. I'd say the first use of fire by Humans is when I'd start, so near the 1 million years ago mark.

Neanderthals weren't in large enough groups to cause serious damage to the environment.

It wasn't until we started setting in areas that beavers had created dammed waterways in that the problems began.

• Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Corporate overlords seem to be irrational about paying for safety devices.

Ok, a large psv can cost 5 to six figures. But if an explosion occurs you have to shut down operations. What's worse, 1 valve that's 300k or a quarter to a years loss of income?

My problem is 1) money 2) I need something that is adjustable at the 2-5 PSI range, which is.. super low

Yea, pm me what you're trying to protect and what the potential overpressure source is. I bet you can rig something together much more cost efficient than what someone will tell you.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Like, whatever idc but all that twitter video did is give me +1 respect for KC and -1 respect for whoever the fuck that guy was, solely based on the way she handled it.

amateurhour on
  • Options
    Breaking Bad is so oppressive

everyone in the show is horrible and I didn't want any of them to succeed so I stopped watching

Hot take: I think Breaking Bad actually sucks and is overhyped

This isn't me being a contrarian, this is I didn't watch the show when it was the hot shit on TV, I watched it after it was finished on Netflix, and I think watching it all in one go like that exposed it's flaws big time.

It was remarkable for people who were not used to seeing this kind of thing from network television, I guess? Like if the bar is low, it skips over it.

But the characterization is all over the fucking place. The people in it are unpleasant crazy people whose motivations make no fucking sense. Nobody behaves like humans.

Do not like.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Pony wrote: »

everyone in the show is horrible and I didn't want any of them to succeed so I stopped watching

This isn't me being a contrarian, this is I didn't watch the show when it was the hot shit on TV, I watched it after it was finished on Netflix, and I think watching it all in one go like that exposed it's flaws big time.

It was remarkable for people who were not used to seeing this kind of thing from network television, I guess? Like if the bar is low, it skips over it.

But the characterization is all over the fucking place. The people in it are unpleasant crazy people whose motivations make no fucking sense. Nobody behaves like humans.

Do not like.

isn't it like 6 seasons?

that's a lot to suffer thru for a show you don't like! i made it 3 episodes i think

Sir Landshark on
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    The first place my wife and I moved to here was fucking awful for us.

Big front and back lawn. Near good schools. Not far from the university. Far away from the busy downtown core. Tucked away on a quiet side street. A friendly, welcoming neighborhood!

Those sound like good features to... people not us. For us it was a nightmare. We hate lawns and hate dealing with them. We don't have children, and won't be having them, so being near a school was just obnoxious. Neither of us are students, so being near the university was just bothersome. My wife works downtown, so being in this bedroom community meant she just had a fuckawful commute for no good reason. Being on a quiet side street meant the bus routes sucked, and neither of us drive, and there was fucking nothing in that neighborhood except houses. And that friendly, welcoming neighborhood meant people were nosey nancies in everyone else's business all the time and it was obnoxious as shit.

We have since moved to a completely different part of town, and it's much better. But it was definitely a thing where like that house would have been very nice for people who were not us.

so basically that episode of it's always sunny when mac and dennis move to the suburbs

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Like, whatever idc but all that twitter video did is give me +1 respect for KC and -1 respect for whoever the fuck that guy was, solely based on the way she handled it.

Nah. She is, in fact, helping to ruin America. She should be reminded of that constantly. Alt-facts my ass.

• Options

why -1 respect for him?

it was funny

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    fking coworker called me for something trivial right in the middle of Mariah carey hittin the high notes

motherfucker you know it's slow jam Friday over here send a Skype message next time

• Options
    ahh

the sound of opening a beer

truly the sound of friday

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

Do not like.

isn't it like 6 seasons?

that's a lot to suffer thru for a show you don't like! i made it 3 episodes i think

Tbh I never finished it

I made it to uhhhh

Season 3? I think?

Then I gave up. It was just too much of people acting like not-people.

• Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »

why -1 respect for him?

it was funny

it really wasn't.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

Do not like.

it's not like

a great show in that you should like the characters, it's a great show in that it tells an interesting story about a man's ability to reclaim his life and get power

I guess

it was an interesting show to watch, but I'd rather watch The Office 14 more times.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

Do not like.

isn't it like 6 seasons?

Tbh I never finished it

I made it to uhhhh

Season 3? I think?

Then I gave up. It was just too much of people acting like not-people.

I started to think I was alone in this.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options

why -1 respect for him?

it was funny
    It said a thing I agree with but it wasn't really clever or anything.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

Do not like.

The people in it remind me of Grand Theft Auto people

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular

why -1 respect for him?

it was funny
    It said a thing I agree with but it wasn't really clever or anything.

It is, however, something we should be normalizing. Casual marginalization of alt-right figureheads. Let them feel it for a change.

• Options
    bowen wrote: »

Do not like.

it's not like

a great show in that you should like the characters, it's a great show in that it tells an interesting story about a man's ability to reclaim his life and get power

I guess

it was an interesting show to watch, but I'd rather watch The Office 14 more times.

he didn't complain that the characters were unlikable, though, just that they were bad characters - not acting like people is just frustrating writing

I mean I don't share the complaint - I haven't gotten that far even - but I would never call a show great if the characterization annoyed me like that

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.