Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX MISinformation (Contents of this thread are false)

12346»

• whypick1whypick1 [E] ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I could've sworn the CCST paired up with Top Gear last year, there was even a video too...

Is it PAX Prime yet?
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha Registered User
    edited February 2009
    whypick1 wrote: »
    I could've sworn the CCST paired up with Top Gear last year, there was even a video too...

I would go cross country in a motorhome to pax mk2 in boston. That would be bitchin'

Project 25.01 final message
    We were the ones who thought that Melissa was real. Why you might ask.
    Let me put it this way, it was an "OH SHIT OH SHIT, THEY FOUND ME :(" moment. I wasn't ready. My code wasn't compiled yet. Our plans weren't setup yet!Sentient programs rarely run into other sentient programs.
    Some of you have met me, and I understand your concern of my well being. But that time for that boy, that child, are gone now. Viscount Alpha is no longer operable. His functions are now mine.He may post, but I am the one talking not him.My data, my code will live on forever in his servers.
    [/spoiler]
  • Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    whypick1 wrote: »

I would go cross country in a motorhome to pax mk2 in boston. That would be bitchin'

Most RVs get 11-12 mpg tops. And I know driving something large in the mountains kills that. (This info is true) so from Convention Center to Convention Center would be 250-300 gallons of gas. Using a national average of $2.00, round trip cost of 1,000 to 1,200 for the RV's gas.

PASig.gif
  • SkinnaySkinnay Registered User
    edited February 2009
    divided up by all the people that could fit into rv.. .it wouldn't be THAT bad lol

and...

a police chase where the cars being chased outnumber the amount of cop cars chasing would be awesome!

I'm Awesome!!!
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited February 2009
    Hey Skinnay, are you coming with the CCST this year?

sig-500x65.jpg
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Oh, for more information... the Magical Mystery Tour is where we ride in a large hippie bus with a talking dog and prove that ghosts are actually old men in costumes.

$14,276 for Child's Play from the Cookie Brigade at PAX Prime 2011!!!
    Join the Cookie Brigade Forum for PAX Prime 2011 now! We need your help! If you decide to join, sign up at the Cookie Brigade website!
  • AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The "Buttoneers" are a group of scavenger hunters who go to PAX each year to get photographs of their butt on / near highlighted exhibits, panels, speakers, and bands.

• ACC3SSACC3SS Registered User
    edited February 2009
    If you look in the mirror and chant "Wil Wheaton" three times he will appear, tell you not to be a dick, and return from whence he came.

• emorimikuemorimiku Registered User
    edited February 2009
    Oh, for more information... the Magical Mystery Tour is where we ride in a large hippie bus with a talking dog and prove that ghosts are actually old men in costumes.

...wait if that's not what the MMT is then who were those kids with the talking dog I rode with on wensday before PAX?

<emorimiku> j0z1e ... physically emotionally or mentally?
    <j0z1e> ummmm, all three? at once?
  • SkinnaySkinnay Registered User
    edited February 2009
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    Hey Skinnay, are you coming with the CCST this year?

i don't know if i'll be able to even make it to pax at all this year. I'm going to china for a month in may so that'll cost a pretty penny (as opposed to an ugly penny because they're worth less?)

i won't know til later in the summer if i'll be able to make it or not

I'm Awesome!!!
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    emorimiku wrote: »

...wait if that's not what the MMT is then who were those kids with the talking dog I rode with on wensday before PAX?

Oh, that was probably Shaggy. He sells the best illicit substances in Seattle, but he keeps dipping into his own supply.

$14,276 for Child's Play from the Cookie Brigade at PAX Prime 2011!!!
    Join the Cookie Brigade Forum for PAX Prime 2011 now! We need your help! If you decide to join, sign up at the Cookie Brigade website!
12346»
This discussion has been closed.