As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Humanoid skull found on Mars?

13»

• Options
    Target PracticeTarget Practice Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    yalborap wrote:
    Tiemler wrote:
    Oh, noes! I think I've seen this guy before...

melvin.jpg

Well looking at it, it sorta looks like a tiny little bear inside the helmet?
    The helmet is Marvin the Martian's, ya fruit.

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Xorblag.net is reporting that a Flexnudian skull has been spotted on Terra- specifically, on the box art for Resistance: Fall of man

4263.jpg

The Flexnudian Telescopic Observation Spokesman responded with "It's probably just an oddly-lit rock. Seriously guys, this is bad as when people thought Florida was built to look like a dong"

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    If there really was a humanoid skull brought back from Mars people would flip out. I'm sure we'd have the requisite looneys who would want to destroy it or deny it, but some people would have everything they believed in pretty much shat on. I for one look forward to that day and the ensuing chaos it brings.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I could write a book on how this marsananomalyresearch.com's "findings" are bunk. I could write it in the form of a Sherlock Holmes novel and it might actually be entertaining.

"Watson, note the lack of empirical evidence and the abundance of wild guesswork. What assessment could you draw from observing this person's work?"

"Why, I would say they are patently loony! This type of knobslobbery would never go over in any legitimate scientific journal."

etc.

Edit: Oh god, the martians are hiding in rainforests that look distinctly like rugged rocky outcrops. FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER SAVE US! I BEG OF YOU!

AHHHHH

Ok, that's out of my system now.

MKR on
  • Options
    LiveWireLiveWire Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Give me a fucking break OP.

LiveWire on
  • Options
    Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Man, did no one read Justice League? We would be so fucked if there were martians.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    Just back from vacation, and already I get to lock a thread.

Thank you, D&D! This is the best Xmas present I could've gotten!

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.