MikeMan on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »

they don't, though

unless they're drunk, but then they vanish when someone steps on your fuckin toe while the nail is ripping off

and then they say they like me but don't want to be affectionate :(

That is better than the opposite.

Oh, totally. Don't get me wrong. I like him for that, he's sweet. it's just frustrating.

Hopefully he will come around Hakks. I don't see a reason why he won't. You are rather attractive.

I want to go to Chicago for some reason. Got the idea in my head like a year ago and it hasn't gone away. I have some friends from DAoC out there and I really want to see the museums and stuff that I hear are cool. And maybe see a game at Wrigely even though the Cubs suck.

One of these days I'm going to New Jersey. I have wanted to go to New Jersey for 3 goddamn years and it never happens.

I want to visit Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash, drive around Redbank, take pictures of the Quickstop, and visit some folk I know there.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Kagera wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    I honestly thought hakks would be kind of ugly consider how she goes on.

Kakos has the coolest name in the world.

And other things.

Hakkes is fucking gorgeous. And she continually complains that guys do not like her.

It's like she's living in super-crazy-no-way land.

I don't know J, a lot of girls seem to have this problem even when they are really hot. Like their physical beauty becomes a source of anxiety for guys.

Or, you know, I'm not that hot, especially in comparison with the girls here :?

When in a room full of skinny girls, no one goes for the meaty one

plus my sister came by a while ago and everyone's all "Wow Nora is sooooo pretty like a model etc etc" and I'm like slinking into my room and boooo I'm getting depressed

i'm going to get an apple

Take it from me Hakks, no one actually likes skinny people.

Greeper on
  • Options
    radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

And other things.

Hakkes is fucking gorgeous. And she continually complains that guys do not like her.

I don't know J, a lot of girls seem to have this problem even when they are really hot. Like their physical beauty becomes a source of anxiety for guys.

plus my sister came by a while ago and everyone's all "Wow Nora is sooooo pretty like a model etc etc" and I'm like slinking into my room and boooo I'm getting depressed

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

radroadkill on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    New shirt and jeans today. Got tired of my old jeans being so loose in the waist.

Man, you're starting to sound like Julian from Trailer Park Boys.

I don't know who that is... I just lost about 6 inches off my waist so far and even with a belt the jeans just didn't fit in a nice way.

Huh. Guess I thought Americans got Trailer Park Boys. Your loss, I s'pose.

Julian's one of the main characters, he always wears a black shirt and jeans. All the time. So you replacing an old set for a new set reminded me of that. He's also fairly sarcastic.

Well it was just the jeans, the shirt is brown when my wife is done exercising I'll take a couple aw shots.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

And other things.

I think someone just threw one at Tav. It should be skidding across the atlantic by now. Fortunately you are a shark.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Yeah, a lot of guys get really weird around super-hot women.

One of my biggest advantages in dating is that I default at really weird.

Well that and the murdering...

Orgasms are little deaths so aye I do murderer.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

And other things.

Now, while I can see some folks reasoning for liking that sort of a woman I can't say that I'm overly into it myself. Most of the time I'd be a gust of wind would carry her off or something.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

I was talking to a superhot girl last week and and we were getting on awesome because I was being normal for some reason. Then she started telling me all the stories of guys who've freaked the fuck out when talking to her since she started college. Like one guy, when he heard that she had a bf, literally checked his watch, stood up during the middle of coffee and said that he had to go study and left her sitting there by herself.

Tav on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

And other things.

Do me a favor.

Record yourself saying 'Nora Nora NORAAA!' and upload it.

I have a feeling this would be funny.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Talking to women is one of the few things I don't really have anxiety or self-esteem issue with.

Like I'm really good at talking to women, but the rest of my life I'm generally a mess of anxiety.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I think at least in the US that society teaches guys not to reach for women who are 'unattainable' and set the goal for a person less attractive because it will make them more dependent on the guy and less likely to leave or cheat.

Or it may be a stereotyping of attractive women as 'high maintenance' or shallow.

I don't know I just know every time I read some celebrity gossip blog there's some interview with some noteworthy female talking about how guys never approach her.

I dunno women say that, and forget their own body language often shows an indifference to outright revulsion. Why approach someone when you can guess the outcome well in advance?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I think at least in the US that society teaches guys not to reach for women who are 'unattainable' and set the goal for a person less attractive because it will make them more dependent on the guy and less likely to leave or cheat.

Or it may be a stereotyping of attractive women as 'high maintenance' or shallow.

I don't know I just know every time I read some celebrity gossip blog there's some interview with some noteworthy female talking about how guys never approach her.

Texas girl, a few months ago, was actually trying to take advantage of it, to scare away guys with low self-esteem. Because while she is goddamn hot she is also very down to earth and comfortable looking so was more easily approached than most women who are that goddamn hot.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    moniker wrote: »

I liked Chicago. But it gets cold!

It was only subzero like 8 times last year.

I got to visit my ex there. It was the end of March and a light snow fell. :(

I'm going to make Quid go with me at some point, though. and we will hang.

Sounds good. We can go inside the submarine at the museum of science and industry to make Quid feela t home.

moniker on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

And other things.

I prefer meaty women. Most guys I know do, too.

It's weird those because I'll see a skinny woman and I find she'll look fantastic but that's usually it. Like, they're girls who are nice to look at, but when it comes to the girls I'd want to do more than look at, it's the 'meatier' ones.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

they don't, though

unless they're drunk, but then they vanish when someone steps on your fuckin toe while the nail is ripping off

Oh, totally. Don't get me wrong. I like him for that, he's sweet. it's just frustrating.

Hopefully he will come around Hakks. I don't see a reason why he won't. You are rather attractive.

I want to go to Chicago for some reason. Got the idea in my head like a year ago and it hasn't gone away. I have some friends from DAoC out there and I really want to see the museums and stuff that I hear are cool. And maybe see a game at Wrigely even though the Cubs suck.

One of these days I'm going to New Jersey. I have wanted to go to New Jersey for 3 goddamn years and it never happens.

I want to visit Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash, drive around Redbank, take pictures of the Quickstop, and visit some folk I know there.
    holy fucking shit

if you come here you'd better call me bitch

MikeMan on
  • Options
    radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »

Now, while I can see some folks reasoning for liking that sort of a woman I can't say that I'm overly into it myself. Most of the time I'd be a gust of wind would carry her off or something.

My friend Sam and I used to say that if you bent them over they'd snap.

How fun would sex be then? NOT VERY.

And then I started calling Sam "unbreakable". :D

radroadkill on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Tav wrote: »

I was talking to a superhot girl last week and and we were getting on awesome because I was being normal for some reason. Then she started telling me all the stories of guys who've freaked the fuck out when talking to her since she started college. Like one guy, when he heard that she had a bf, literally checked his watch, stood up during the middle of coffee and said that he had to go study and left her sitting there by herself.

That is sad.

Other men never got in my way.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

I can see a guy doing that. When a woman drops she's got a boyfriend in the middle of a conversation it can be seen as a "fuck off I'm not single" move.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    God damn Hulu. One minute commercials? You make me sad.

Quid on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »

they don't, though

holy fucking shit

I'll call you bitch, MikeMan

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    hakks you are gorgeous, don't let your self esteem eat you up

bitch

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    holy fucking shit

Like all the time you called me and we hung out when you were in seattle... OH WAIT!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    waz up mike

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Quid wrote: »

They extended the commercials already? :(

I mean, you KNOW they'll eventually be just like television, but man, so soon.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Aren't the 1 minute commercials the ones that you see only once then you can watch the entire show uninterrupted?

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    edited September 2009

That is sad.

Other men never got in my way.

Says the guy who hasn't had sex in what like 8 years?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »

My friend Sam and I used to say that if you bent them over they'd snap.

How fun would sex be then? NOT VERY.

And then I started calling Sam "unbreakable". :D

Get out of my head!

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    People are dicks.

yalborap on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Elendil wrote: »

they don't, though

holy fucking shit

I'll call you bitch, MikeMan
    oh yeah baby

MikeMan on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

I can see a guy doing that. When a woman drops she's got a boyfriend in the middle of a conversation it can be seen as a "fuck off I'm not single" move.

If she's already agreed to go get coffee with him, I don't think she's intentionally gonna be that impolite towards him.

Tav on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hakkekage your problem is people are looking at all the frigates and they're like I need DPS but you're an EWAR frigate and DPS is a stupid thing to want in a frigate anyway so those people are dipshit newbs. It's not your fault, they're just stupid, you see.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

eh, i've been there. It's ok. I bought the last volume of Lucifer from there.

Funny thing was I didn't even notice it was Kevin Smith's shop until I left and looked up at the sign, I just walked in cause it was a comic book store and I was walking around town. I was like "Wow, the people who own this place really seem to like Jay and Silent Bob..."

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    All the apple talk made me get the closest thing I had, apple sauce.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    holy fucking shit

Like all the time you called me and we hung out when you were in seattle... OH WAIT!
    man i didn't call anyone when i was in seattle

don't worry

i snubbed you all equally

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Says the guy who hasn't had sex in what like 8 years?

Do you consider lots of sixty-nining to be sex?

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Hakkekage your problem is people are looking at all the frigates and they're like I need DPS but you're an EWAR frigate and DPS is a stupid thing to want in a frigate anyway so those people are dipshit newbs. It's not your fault, they're just stupid, you see.

That was beautiful.

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

they don't, though

holy fucking shit

I'll call you a lot more than bitch. :P

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Quid wrote: »

They extended the commercials already? :(

I mean, you KNOW they'll eventually be just like television, but man, so soon.

I'd probably settle for just like television if I still choose my own viewing time and get it free.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    waz up mike
    not much

about to go to a party and get crunk*

*probably not get crunk

MikeMan on
This discussion has been closed.