Options

United Oil [Chat] Station

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Fucking retarded the right is after another "Czar" this time flat out smearing him with utter bullshit. If Obama backs down on this one I'll have lost major respect for him.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Johannen wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I don't know, Johannson. I hear forners have diseases and such. Yew-rope-yen diseases.

They're called STD's and they aren't as bad as the genetic diseases the inbreeding gives people, so it's basically a toss up.

Not fornicaters, forners. You know, yanks, arabs, frenchmen, etc.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    I get the feeling that when I interject into the conversation everyone is kind of "eh.." towards me. I don't understand what it is and it's messing me up. I'm all, is my voice really bad? Or is all the stuff I'm saying really retarded or awkward or something?

Oh god, I bet if I could see you all you'd be all making "eh..." faces when you read my post.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I get the feeling that when I interject into the conversation everyone is kind of "eh.." towards me. I don't understand what it is and it's messing me up. I'm all, is my voice really bad? Or is all the stuff I'm saying really retarded or awkward or something?

Oh god, I bet if I could see you all you'd be all making "eh..." faces when you read my post.

:?

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    so my mom's coming to pick me up in a little bit so she can take me to dinner and yell at me about my surgery

at least i get dinner out of it

Don't tell her about us OK

I want to surprise everyone at Christmas

Me Too! on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Me Too! wrote: »
    so my mom's coming to pick me up in a little bit so she can take me to dinner and yell at me about my surgery

Don't tell her about us OK

I want to surprise everyone at Christmas

Oh sweet wiggin is jailed again.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »

Ugh, god, this is why I'm so antisocial.

Seriously, though, I almost never talk to anyone because I feel like they think their quality of life is being degraded when I speak.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Ehh.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I don't know, Johannson. I hear forners have diseases and such. Yew-rope-yen diseases.

They're called STD's and they aren't as bad as the genetic diseases the inbreeding gives people, so it's basically a toss up.

Not fornicaters, forners. You know, yanks, arabs, frenchmen, etc.

Aaaaaaaah, I got you.

Yeah, I think it applies both ways. :P

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Seriously, though, I almost never talk to anyone because I feel like they think their quality of life is being degraded when I speak.

Wow, that is some low self esteem. You want to ask Hades if you can go get it back or something?

Johannen on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Preacher wrote: »

Ahahahaha.

What did he do?

japan on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Wow, that is some low self esteem. You want to ask Hades if you can go get it back or something?

Okay, that was hyperbole, but does anyone get where I'm coming from?

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    japan wrote: »

Ahahahaha.

What did he do?

Told HamHam that his posts should be in a museum as a monument to those too stupid to breathe

In my defense, they really should

Me Too! on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Ahahahaha.

What did he do?

Told HamHam that his posts should be in a museum as a monument to those too stupid to breathe

Yeah it was probably one of those posts that the mod agreed with but had to infract anyway because, you know, rules.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Ahahahaha.

What did he do?

No idea, but it was funny than called that, though saying wiggin will go back to jail is not exactly nostradamus.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So the multiverse episode of Family Guy made me laugh, I am surprised. Not unhappy at all about that.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So the multiverse episode of Family Guy made me laugh, I am surprised. Not unhappy at all about that.

The Disney segment was pretty awesome.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Ahahahaha.

What did he do?

Yeah it was probably one of those posts that the mod agreed with but had to infract anyway because, you know, rules.
    defending rape is okay though

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Maybe you're just not meeting your kind of people.

I know I generally find myself surrounded by people who aren't into the same things as me, or are of a very different temperament, but I still try and be sociable and get along despite not being into what they're laying down. The disinterest tends to show.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Why's she doing that? :(

she wants grandkids, and is catholic, and has an issue with birth control in general (isn't entirely against it, but her catholic upbringing makes her kneejerk reaction a scowl) so the idea of me never producing children ever and sterilizing myself upsets her.

this is not to say i don't want to raise a child ever, i just don't want to create a child.

i mean, A. look at what is wrong with me, health wise, most of my problems are basically inexplicable and genetic and the odds of those getting passed on to my kids is something i am not cool with and B. I am actually cool with adoption at some future point, and not a lot of people are, so i think if you're the sort of person who is cool with adoption then maybe that is what you should be doing instead of increasing the net human population and denying an already existing child the opportunity for a proper home life.

i feel this is the right thing to do on a bunch of levels, she just doesn't see it that way

Pony on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Porcupine Tree sound a lot more British live.

japan on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Maybe you're just not meeting your kind of people.

I know I generally find myself surrounded by people who aren't into the same things as me, or are of a very different temperament, but I still try and be sociable and get along despite not being into what they're laying down. The disinterest tends to show.

I don't know where my kind of people are hiding.

I've overturned most of the rocks on campus.

The maintenance staff was pretty pissed about that.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Pony I am right there with you, and have considered getting snipped and adopting, just not something I'm gonna do before I'm in a relationship I see going that far.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    I hope it turns out okay, Pony. :(

Is she the only one in your family upset with you over this?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I will never have or raise a child because Jesus Christ just think of what the mother would have to be like to have a kid with me

Those little bastards would never have a chance

Me Too! on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

Porcupine+Tree+PorcupineTreecoldplayarewanker.jpg

Tav on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Pony I am right there with you, and have considered getting snipped and adopting, just not something I'm gonna do before I'm in a relationship I see going that far.

Fuck that, my genes are way too awesome to waste.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Tav wrote: »

I always forget what that thing is called.

japan on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I was going to ask if you went to an alternate universe where Family Guy is still funny, but from the premise of the episode I see that the answer is yes.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2009

see, i'm at that last point there.

i'm with someone who i live with and can honestly see being with the rest of my life

and have discussed it with her and she feels about it the way i do

so

game on

Pony on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
  • Options
    edited September 2009

They were named kelets, after the poster who brought them to the forums.

I forget what they're actually called and what their creator called them.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009

i haven't told anyone else, and don't plan to until after so they can't argue with me as much

my dad's going to go through the fucking roof because he's all YOU ARE THE FIRSTBORN, FAMILY LINE MUST GO ON etc. etc.

so he won't find out until after

which is in a couple weeks, getting it done the 15th of October

Pony on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

They were named kelets, after the poster who brought them to the forums.

I forget what they're actually called and what their creator called them.

Bunchies.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Porcupine Tree is pretty rad stuff

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Right, I need all you fuckers opinions if possible.

If a 13 year old boy/girl is as aware of sex and as informed on sex as any adult could be, and is physically capable of the act (by that I mean they are sexually mature enough physically), then should it be o.k for them to have sex? And by o.k I mean should the parents just allow it and should people see it as acceptable?

I had a discussion with someone who said it should be o.k for them to do it and I need to know if me becoming perturbed was correct.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

i haven't told anyone else, and don't plan to until after so they can't argue with me as much

my dad's going to go through the fucking roof because he's all YOU ARE THE FIRSTBORN, FAMILY LINE MUST GO ON etc. etc.

so he won't find out until after

which is in a couple weeks, getting it done the 15th of October

Don't ask me why

But this reminded me that mom is going to court on Thursday about child support

I stand a decent chance of being a bit richer in a few weeks

And what I wouldn't give to be there to see dad go "well see he stole this money that was in a joint account that I put there in his name because I was doing hinky things business-wise" and the judge go "ain't give two tugs of a dead dog's cock"

Me Too! on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Being informed enough isn't the same as being mature enough. Without that maturity it's too early.

Your response was the correct one.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.