As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ITT: We post pet pictures! [NSF56k]

1212223242527»

• Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Redeemer wrote:
    366431434_08fce43855.jpg

Damn.

Damn.

Just pretend I said something creepy and stalker-ish okay?

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    IMG_8637.jpg

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    IMG_8637.jpg

So is that your cat, or is your dog just really cool about that thing approaching his territory?

Defender on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    HPIM0171.jpg
    HPIM0172.jpg

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    ArcticXCArcticXC Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Widepath wrote:
    A friend of my brother had a ferret that was also good at getting into strange places.
    One day it got up into his reclining char.
    Well, the guy sits down and, well...lets just say the mechanism on the inside of one of those chars is much less comfortable than the outside.

D:

I did that once (sorta) when I was a youngin. My family had a chihuahua and somehow it got stuck in a reclining chair. It was probably sleeping underneath it and someone put it in the down position and it got trapped. Anyway, so I'm sitting there watching TV and I put my hand down between the armrest and the cushion and something starts licking my finger.

I flip out. I thought it was a rat or mouse or god knows what. Eventually I work up the courage to open it up and the little bitch runs out. I never did like that dog.

ArcticXC on
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Sup Grumbles, you haven't been around here for a while, welcome back.

Also:
    357280344_f8b821f3fe_o.jpg
    His name is Balou, and he's not really my dog (the lab in the back is though). It's just an awesome picture of a dog with antlers. I dogsat him for a german person.
    That dog is so great.

What breed is Balou?

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]