As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Choose your own adventure!

13»

• Options
    CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Ashcroft wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    Ok, so there's this hypnotist who is looking for an assistant/host of sort for his upcoming shows and I am thinking about applying.

Q: Will I get hypno-raped?

You will get to find out that hypnotism is fake, and meet a bunch of stooges.

Go for it.

"Look into my eyestheeyestheeyesnotaroundtheeyeslookintomyeyes *click* you're under..."

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Ashcroft wrote:
    Did anyone ever bother with the dice and the fights in those books?

In the Lone Wolf series, right? Hell yes, I put up with the fights! Adds tension, you see.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Ashcroft wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    Ok, so there's this hypnotist who is looking for an assistant/host of sort for his upcoming shows and I am thinking about applying.

Go for it.
    What? No. Do you know what hypnosis is, or just what you've seen in movies?

Edit: I mean, the kind of stage hypnosis she might help out with could be, I don't know. But hypnosis isn't limited to "now I have control of your mind, hahaha."

redhead on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    redhead wrote:
    Ashcroft wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:

Go for it.
    What? No. Do you know what hypnosis is, or just what you've seen in movies?

Edit: I mean, the kind of stage hypnosis she might help out with could be, I don't know. But hypnosis isn't limited to "now I have control of your mind, hahaha."
    I have hypnotized my girlfriend to sleep numerous times. It's real.
    [spoiler:1810c0a6fa]She has muscle tension and sometimes it hurts too much for her to get a good rest. I picked up a few techniques from a yogi and so I use those and sometimes massage to put her to sleep so she won't be up all night (and subsequently keep me up all night).[/spoiler:1810c0a6fa]

I can't do any of that "Okay bawk like a chicken" or "take off your clothes in public" commands though.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    Creative_EvilCreative_Evil Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Your just saying that because they hypnotized you to say that.

Maybe I am too, you will ever know.

Creative_Evil on
    potcsig.jpg
  • Options
    wombatwombat __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    i was hypnotized so that whenever a new thread is made i automatically shit in it

D:

its uncontrollable!

wombat on
    siggy2.jpg
    Vote for my film! (watching it is also an option)
    wii friend code: 7623 9955 2119 1775