As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Borderlands: Shoot zombies on Nov. 24 for consoles and unknown date for PC.

1596061626365»

• Options
    SorensonSorenson Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I actually tried the Ballblaster barrel on that SMG a few minutes, ago, shiiiiiiiiiit it's nothing but one gigantic glittering innuendo (that does exactly no damage). I should try swapping the SMG parts into the blaster instead.

EDIT: Oh cool, just tried the Helix barrel on the SMG and it's 119x3, though it's got like 80 accuracy now and it doesn't actually fire rockets (Time to slip back in the Vector accessory methinks).

EDIT: Good god this is the most hilarious shit, a full blast hits for something like 409 on peons and the dots are flowing like water. Time to test this thing on Skagzilla.

Sorenson on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    why don't you people just make a machine gun with 9999 damage and 100 accuracy and recoil reduction, x4 every element damage and just be done with it

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    SorensonSorenson Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    But that's boooooring

Two-thirds of the fun is seeing what madness we're able to unleash and how the engine copes with it. It's like playing with the household chemicals when you were a kid, but more manly.

Sorenson on
  • Options
    joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Bought this a few weeks ago.

LOVING it. The only annoying thing is the split screen menu's. Small gripe.

I have such trouble deciding on which gun is better.... i ended up potting around with a shotgun for about 20 levels since it just did so much damage.

Funnest thing so far has been picking up a tormentor mod, and shelling out for a really nice x3 explosive revolver. I was giggling so much as I 1 or 2 shotted every mob, with gibs raining everywhere.

Pure death is distilled using a merc. mod though, and The Spy smg. everything just dissolves in front of me.

Pretty sure I have botched my build though, might shell out to fix that soon.

joshua1 on
  • Options
    GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Garthor wrote: »
    Barrabas wrote: »
    I just finished the fight with Skagzilla. I thought I had heard that it takes a long time to do. Well, playing jump rope with his mouth laser while unloading my AR into it's mouth ended it pretty quickly. It was actually a quest on my level too. A lot of my quests are labeled trivial because I've been doing every single one and I over-level quickly.

The biggest issue with Skagzilla is that often he won't be reliable about doing the mouth laser.

I would just shoot him in the butt when he refused to open his head-vagina. Lower armor back there, and if you're lucky he'll stumble and then you can unload a shotgun clip into his hindparts.

GoodOmens on
    steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    New thread up ins.

PM me if you want your XBox or PS3 ID added. Use the (shamelessly stolen) OP format or your risk being ignored.

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
This discussion has been closed.