Options

[WoW] Good [chat], everyone!

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    We actually got through that part and then died to the Lich King because the tank didn't keep aggro, inevitably one of the DPS died and we didn't have enough DPS to kill the adds before LK got to us.

That's the worst fight to have a tank with shitty threat. :( It's the only time in a 5man I can't let it slide, since if I don't get to kill the mobs fast enough, the Lich King is gonna be all up in our asses anyway. It's so much worse when the other two dps suck, too.

Probably why I avoid pugging it.

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Critters killed: 1974

R...really? I had no idea it'd be that high. I've never even conciously killed more than the occasional critter in passing.

I'm a murderer! :?

Euphoriac on
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    815165 wrote: »
    Your threat is your responsibility.

When I give the tank a misdirect, and still catch up to them in threat after 10-15 seconds all I can really do is be glad I have feign death. It's the tank's responsibility to put out a reasonable tps, not act like everything is the dps's fault.

Jars on
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Speaking of tanks, threat, etc...

I've been leveling up my rogue gradually in my free time, largely through doing a random dungeon per day (the XP and emblem bonus are nice). He just hit 75 this last weekend, and holy shit is Tricks of the Trade nice. I mean, I always knew it was great and despised rogues who don't use it, but actually getting to play with it was just amazing. The difference between PUGing at 74 and doing it at 75 was night and day. As I've mentioned a few times before, my experiences with the Retard Finder in leveling dungeons have been pretty pathetic.

No exaggerating, about nine times out of ten the tank I'm put with is simply inept in his role. However, Tricks is truly the great equalizer in making up for a bad tank. I can help give him a threat lead in single target boss fights, or help put threat on multiple mobs (since that's often an issue as well with some of these guys) in trash packs. And it'll only get better when I actually have AoE at 80 -- it's definitely gimpy to single target hit a few different mobs with SS for the first six seconds, but it's better than nothing.

No other class besides hunters has the power to overcome a bad tank. It's a wonderful power to have, and will make me sad any time I'm not playing my rogue or hunter.

forty on
  • Options
    yellowdart2yellowdart2 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Euphoriac wrote: »
    Critters killed: 1974

R...really? I had no idea it'd be that high. I've never even conciously killed more than the occasional critter in passing.

I'm a murderer! :?

Funny how that all adds up so fast. The Statistics tab tracks some of the most worthless stuff. Why do Horde need a "Deaths to Hogger" tracker?

yellowdart2 on
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hogger does not discriminate. His wrath will come to all.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    EWomEWom Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    EWom wrote: »
    H HoR makes me want to level a shaman to heal with instead of my druid. Cleansing totem is so awesome :\

What? Is using abolish poison really that hard to do? I've never had a problem healing H HoR on my druid no matter how bad the pugs were. Cleansing totem is better but it should really only save you a single global cooldown. Rogues should be top on the kill list anyway because they do a stupid amount of damage and can stun the tank.

The first boss fight is easy. Keep a rejuv on everyone then put a wild growth up right before the fear.

On my hunter I'd use freezing arrow for each wave. I'd trap someone 80% of the waves which made it much easier.

No abolish poison isn't hard to use, but having passive cleansing is so much better. It probably doesn't help that I play with my wife a lot, who has an elemental shaman so I'm used to just having shit cleansed off all the time, then when I actually have to do it myself it seems way crappier than it actually is.

EWom on
    Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    kurokaze wrote: »
    ironzerg wrote: »
    I think people misunderstand the LOS thing. Being in the alcove does not prevent you from picking up agro from the spawns. What is does is make the ranged mobs run around the corner to target you, thus everything ends up in a tight group, instead of spread out through the entire room.

In theory, this should make it easier for the DPS to do their thing, not harder. Once the waves spawns, and all the mobs are up past the steps, there's no reason to stay tucked away. You should go back to "business as usual" until the mobs are dead, and then tuck back in a corner until the next wave spawns.

I've done this as a healer and DPS, and I've seen way too many people, including tanks, that think the LOS trick is going to stop anyone tucked in the alcove from getting spawn agro. That's just not true. Please, do us all a favor and spread the word next time you're in HoR.

What? Who said that? The rationale behind the corner trick is that it gathers the mobs in one Dnd/Consecrate-sized clump, obviously. This is its sole advantage. Its disadvantages are numerous, and speaking as a tank, if you have trouble getting the mobs in such a clump when using the front hallway (as opposed to the center, which is actually a bit iffy), you might want to check your level of competence before bashing others'. Yes, it means you have to actually think a bit on your feet and adapt to the situation in order to get that clump, but that shouldn't be an issue, right?

I'm sorry, where's the "Think On Your Feet" button that allows me to build aggro on multiple, spread out mobs before they tear someone a new asshole? Is it next to the "Epeen" button?

shryke on
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I've gotten Oculus 3 times on the random dungeon.
    One run went rather smoothly, nobody dropping or anything (well, at least not after I got there...it's possible I was a replacement for someone else dropping).

The second had us come in to contact with the second biggest asshole I've yet to encounter in the random dungeon finder. I zone into the instance, and find this hunter had already left the instance, but not left the party. And because the instance had just started, we couldn't kick him. Apparently he had decided he didn't want to run Oculus, and he didn't want anyone else to run it either (or perhaps didn't want the debuff for abandoning a dungeon, even though at this point it would have only been 20-30 seconds longer than the dungeon cooldown), so he went back to doing dailies without leaving party. This caused the mage to leave, and it turned out we couldn't replace him either because the hunter refused to click the button when we tried to fill his spot with the dungeon finder.
    So the healer is cursing out the hunter with every insult he can think of. I suggest we just 3-man the trash while we wait until we kick him.
    So me (dps), the tank, and the healer end up clearing the first two bosses by ourselves until finally it allows us to kick the jackass and get two new dps. One of which had never been there before, but that turned out okay because he followed instructions fairly well.
    I only hope that somehow getting kicked from party gave him the deserter debuff and made him wait an additional 15 minutes.

A few days later I got Oculus again and groaned at the loading screen. Not because of the dungeon, but because of the high likelihood of jackasses in the party. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I appeared in the dungeon and found that they were already on the final boss and just needed me to hop on a drake and help kill him. A few minutes later I'm done with my daily dungeon and got my 2 frost emblems.

Lars on
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    No abolish poison isn't hard to use, but having passive cleansing is so much better. It probably doesn't help that I play with my wife a lot, who has an elemental shaman so I'm used to just having shit cleansed off all the time, then when I actually have to do it myself it seems way crappier than it actually is.

I know I've been in situations on my resto druid where every single GCD counts and having to throw out several abolishes sucked hard. But then, I also have much better aoe healing than I would on a shaman.

Edit: Lars reminded me, how does the vote-kicking work? I swear there have been times when I was able to vote to kick someone within maybe 2 minutes, but the other day it was easily 5 minutes or more before the guy was eligible. He too, had remained in the party but left the dungeon.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Septus wrote: »

I know I've been in situations on my resto druid where every single GCD counts and having to throw out several abolishes sucked hard. But then, I also have much better aoe healing than I would on a shaman.

Im finding two riptide CDs sexy on my resto shaman and with fights like HoR waves CH is teh win. In case your wondering my second riptide CD comes from nevermelting ice crystal.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Septus wrote: »

Edit: Lars reminded me, how does the vote-kicking work? I swear there have been times when I was able to vote to kick someone within maybe 2 minutes, but the other day it was easily 5 minutes or more before the guy was eligible. He too, had remained in the party but left the dungeon.

I find this all the time of my Paladin when healing.

Places like TOC are ridiculous in that the healing goes from "Tough" to "Cakewalk" because of a single totem.

shryke on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Jars wrote: »
    815165 wrote: »
    Your threat is your responsibility.

When I give the tank a misdirect, and still catch up to them in threat after 10-15 seconds all I can really do is be glad I have feign death. It's the tank's responsibility to put out a reasonable tps, not act like everything is the dps's fault.

Threat is a responsibility for both the tank and the DPS. DPS need to be sensible about their threat, and tanks need to put out enough threat that they can actually be sensible.

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SoundwaveSoundwave Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Oh, I forgot an important detail about my horrible but then awesome Oculus run.

On Eregos my drake died and as I fell I used Disengage and landed safely on one of the lower rings.

Soundwave on
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Has anyone tried to gauge experience gain solo levelling versus using the LFD tool at lower levels? Presumably this would only be very effective as a tank or healer, but I'm wondering if even those roles will actually be better off running instances, since every class now seems to have at least one good soloing spec.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    even as a DPS its worth putting yourself in the queue while questing.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    QuantumQuarkQuantumQuark Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Speaking of HoR, I was in a group yesterday that insisted we do the ledge exploit.

Is it just me, or is it no easier? The difficulty of the chase event isn't the time pressure of the Lich King, it's tanking up all the mobs before they beat your healer into a fine paste.

QuantumQuark on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    for some people who don't work well under stress, removing the timed aspect can relax them and help them actually perform better. i guess.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    was I an asshole? I was doing SM graveyard with a random group, and first pack of mobs, the Headsplitter drops. warrior (tank) asks if he can need it, no one says anything as he has a green in his mainhand. Few pulls in, the rarespawn is there and it drops Morbid Dawn. Again, the warrior needs it. Again we all say nothing.

Then, right before the last boss, The Black Knight drops. The warrior hits need. Keep in mind he JUST won headsplitter and Morbid Dawn. I think "aw FUCK no greedy asshole" and hit need as well, as it is BoE and I figured he would just sell it. I win against him and SHIT HITS THE FAN!

OMFG YOU ARE A HUNTER WHY WOULD YOU NEED YOU ASSHOLE? I TOTALLY NEEDED THAT! (from the warrior and his friend of course). I calmly explain that he JUST won two other blue items, one of which was a two-hander, PLUS The Black Knight is WAY worse for a level 32 than Morbid Dawn. I get chewed out like seven different ways.

These dudes were just greedy nubs right? What I did wasn't bad right?

Arch on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    they are idiots. it would have been on the AH three seconds later.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    On the ledge strat, it cuts out the travel time for the mobs to get to you, making it easier to get the achievement. Based on your group that's a good or bad thing: if you've got a bad tank (bad gear and/or bad threat gen) or bad dps (can't kill the mobs faster than the waves spawn on the last ice wall) then you'd want to stick to the intended way.

Opty on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Listed below are recent fixes we have applied to the game. Keep in mind that some of these changes may not be active until after the realm has been restarted.

01/04/10

* The mail Bloodsunder Bracers have had their appropriate socket bonus added.
    * The proc on Zod’s Repeating Longbow should no longer reset auto shots.
    * The gear requirement for heroic Halls of Reflection has been increased.
    Not affected by either item change, but I wonder if that gear requirement is hotfixed already or if it requires maintenance.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Listed below are recent fixes we have applied to the game. Keep in mind that some of these changes may not be active until after the realm has been restarted.

01/04/10

* The mail Bloodsunder Bracers have had their appropriate socket bonus added.
    * The proc on Zod’s Repeating Longbow should no longer reset auto shots.
    * The gear requirement for heroic Halls of Reflection has been increased.
    Not affected by either item change, but I wonder if that gear requirement is hotfixed already or if it requires maintenance.

When I get randomed into PoS or FoS I kind of wish they would increase the gear requirements on those as well.

(edit: I mean I wish it required my mage to have some better gear. Blue boots and Blue trinket still, unbuffed my health still below 17k so the random shots some of those adds take at ranged people really work me over.)

Seg on
  • Options
    kurokazekurokaze Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    shryke wrote: »
    I think people misunderstand the LOS thing. Being in the alcove does not prevent you from picking up agro from the spawns. What is does is make the ranged mobs run around the corner to target you, thus everything ends up in a tight group, instead of spread out through the entire room.

In theory, this should make it easier for the DPS to do their thing, not harder. Once the waves spawns, and all the mobs are up past the steps, there's no reason to stay tucked away. You should go back to "business as usual" until the mobs are dead, and then tuck back in a corner until the next wave spawns.

I've done this as a healer and DPS, and I've seen way too many people, including tanks, that think the LOS trick is going to stop anyone tucked in the alcove from getting spawn agro. That's just not true. Please, do us all a favor and spread the word next time you're in HoR.

What? Who said that? The rationale behind the corner trick is that it gathers the mobs in one Dnd/Consecrate-sized clump, obviously. This is its sole advantage. Its disadvantages are numerous, and speaking as a tank, if you have trouble getting the mobs in such a clump when using the front hallway (as opposed to the center, which is actually a bit iffy), you might want to check your level of competence before bashing others'. Yes, it means you have to actually think a bit on your feet and adapt to the situation in order to get that clump, but that shouldn't be an issue, right?

I'm sorry, where's the "Think On Your Feet" button that allows me to build aggro on multiple, spread out mobs before they tear someone a new asshole? Is it next to the "Epeen" button?

If you're fighting like on the raised platform in the center, that applies, but nobody is advocating fighting there. Though I did once, and it was fine, though granted I had a guild ret paladin (using Repentance on hunters but not bothering with Turn Evil) and healer for that run.

RARE BASIN OF REFLECTION STRATEGIES:
    Here's a graff
    /---------\
    |.........|
    |.........|
    \--\.../--/
    ...|YOU|...
    ...|...|...
    ...|***|...
    ...-----...

* - your party

Width of DnD - about 2 characters

If you do something remotely resembling this and can't manage to keep people who aren't doing completely stupid things from being gibbed, there's probably no help for you.

kurokaze on
    atehim.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I don't mind the alcove strat as long as the tank knows to get out in the opening and see all the incoming mobs, and formulate some instant movie-Sherlock-Holmes-type plan to build aggro on all 3-6 targets before they ever get within reach. Some tanks think the alcove plan means to hide back in the corner, not look at the incoming attackers until they're on us, and lose the healer to Footman shield slams.

My strategy is usually to have the tank pre-shielded and PoM'd, position myself so the camera can look around the corner, see if a Rifleman is coming from the far side of the room, hit Fade (so if any were targeted on me, they're not anymore), strafe out into the open with no aggro so I can get a clear shot for a Shackle, then get to healing the tank.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

If you're fighting like on the raised platform in the center, that applies, but nobody is advocating fighting there. Though I did once, and it was fine, though granted I had a guild ret paladin (using Repentance on hunters but not bothering with Turn Evil) and healer for that run.

RARE BASIN OF REFLECTION STRATEGIES:
    Here's a graff
    /---------\
    |.........|
    |.........|
    \--\.../--/
    ...|YOU|...
    ...|...|...
    ...|***|...
    ...-----...

* - your party

Width of DnD - about 2 characters

If you do something remotely resembling this and can't manage to keep people who aren't doing completely stupid things from being gibbed, there's probably no help for you.

And then the ranged just stands near the platform and fires right past you at the healer or DPS because they can see them.

I mean, seriously, when did LOS pulling become "noob"?

shryke on
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

Well everytime I try to LoS pull on my low level tanks I get DPS rushing the mobs so I don't really know any more.

I am geussing LOS pulling became noobish around the time Blizzard buffed Warrior and Druid AoE threat.

Seg on
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I really dont hold back on any loot rules in LFD pugs. The rules set upon you by the system are plenty enough. People are retarded about loot, so I dont bother. If I can use something in any non wasteful way, i roll need. If its boe, and I cant use it, I dont give a poop. I dont think any boe blue sells for any amount I can make in about an hour or less of farming.

But it goes both ways. Dude can bitch all he wants, there is no item before 60 and possibly before 80 that is really worth the hassle at that point. He could outlevel that thing in the time it took to bitch about it.

Kai_San on
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I guess that last patch broke a quest in Netherstorm. I was supposed to use some rod to take control of a demon and destroy some demon machinery, but when I tried it said I "must be in the Forge of Souls" to use the item.

Thankfully I was still able to get my Loremaster achievement today.

SteevL on
  • Options
    AvicusAvicus Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    SteevL wrote: »
    I guess that last patch broke a quest in Netherstorm. I was supposed to use some rod to take control of a demon and destroy some demon machinery, but when I tried it said I "must be in the Forge of Souls" to use the item.

Thankfully I was still able to get my Loremaster achievement today.

There is a similar problem in Howling Fjord. The first bombing quest for the Horde in Vengeance Landing says you can only use the poison bomb in Sea Reaver's Run. up at the Argent Tournament. Unfortunately this quest unlocks a whole quest hub. Its been broken ever since 3.3 came out and I got so sick and tired of waiting that I did it manually. Yes I flew all the way to the tournament, set my hearth, used the poison so i got the green circle and flew all the way back to Vengeance Landing without using any skills or clicking the mouse. Took me a fair number of tries and even more just because i would adjust the camera without thinking.

Stupid GMs, I asked them if they could just give me credit for it but no, they can't because thats not the spirit of the game...

Avicus on
    stephen_coop.gifkim_coop.gifscott_guitar.gif
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    To encourage players not to shy away from the many invigorating adventures to be had in The Oculus, we have applied a change to enhance the rewards players are provided when selected for this dungeon via the Random Heroic option in the Dungeon Finder. Once Ley-Guardian Eregos is defeated, one loot bag per character will be provided in his chest in addition to the current rewards. Each loot bag will offer players rare gems, two additional Emblems of Triumph, and a chance of being rewarded the Reins of the Blue Drake. These fine treasures could be yours should you honor your fellow party members by besting the challenges contained within The Oculus! Keep in mind, however, that these extra loot bags will only be awarded to each party member if Oculus is selected by the Dungeon Finder when players choose the Random Heroic option.

Oh my.

$5 says half the group will still drop on zone-in.

Billmaan on
  • Options
    kurokazekurokaze Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    And then the ranged just stands near the platform and fires right past you at the healer or DPS because they can see them.

Except this isn't what actually happens. The hunters get close to drop their traps and other silly stuff. The mages don't have a whole ton of range in the first place and easily get within reach. And in the occasional case where they don't, you have a huge arsenal of tools at your disposal to bring them close anyway - Death Grip, Strangulate, run up and interrupt, ranged taunt and run behind a doodad or just run way back to the closed entrance door, and so on.

And, of course, if you're just having trouble with one ranged mob, it's as simple as dragging all the rest of the mobs over to where it's standing. You aren't going to run out of LoS of your slightly slow healer who is still sitting in the corner - he was never in the corner in the first place.

And if all else fails and you have to deal with two? Ranged taunt one, run to the other and dump some threat in it, run back to the first, put some threat down on the other dudes while you're running. This is pretty basic and totally obvious stuff that you should have learned by Scarlet Monastery at the least, but I guess it doesn't mesh with the current "select one target then just hope DnD/consecrate/thunderclap/swipe holds the others" school of tanking, at least in the case of DnD or Consecrate. Though come to think of it, in vanilla we had the prominent "select one target and bring enough mages/priests to CC all the others" school of tanking instead. That one was always a riot.

"LoS pulling is n00b" is a completely different statement from "the alcove strategy in HoR is inferior, and, in fact, rather bad." The primary purpose of LoS pulling in vanilla was allow you to fight mobs in a nice open cleared area, typically because charging in is likely to result in adds. In HoR, you start out with a nice open cleared area, and using the alcove removes that advantage. No adds either way, obviously, but the point is that just because LoS was (and still is) the right move in, say, LBRS, doesn't make it right in a completely different situation.

kurokaze on
    atehim.jpg
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Billmaan wrote: »
    To encourage players not to shy away from the many invigorating adventures to be had in The Oculus, we have applied a change to enhance the rewards players are provided when selected for this dungeon via the Random Heroic option in the Dungeon Finder. Once Ley-Guardian Eregos is defeated, one loot bag per character will be provided in his chest in addition to the current rewards. Each loot bag will offer players rare gems, two additional Emblems of Triumph, and a chance of being rewarded the Reins of the Blue Drake. These fine treasures could be yours should you honor your fellow party members by besting the challenges contained within The Oculus! Keep in mind, however, that these extra loot bags will only be awarded to each party member if Oculus is selected by the Dungeon Finder when players choose the Random Heroic option.

Oh my.

Awesome. Although now instead of getting occulus every single day I'll NEVER get it.

-SPI- on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Except this isn't what actually happens. The hunters get close to drop their traps and other silly stuff. The mages don't have a whole ton of range in the first place and easily get within reach.

:lol:

Sorry man, I stopped here. Have you even run that instance? You don't seem to know how it works.

shryke on
  • Options
    KainyKainy Pimpin' and righteous Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    -SPI- wrote: »
    Awesome. Although now instead of getting occulus every single day I'll NEVER get it.

I would be ecstatic if I were on the receiving end of that event.

Fucking ecstatic.

Kainy on
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    There's anti-fuckery code in there now :) Sorry :)
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Is that a joke or real, I can't tell.

reVerse on
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Billmaan wrote: »

Oh my.

I might start dropping if I don't get Oculus (which I love anyway).
    "LoS pulling is n00b" is a completely different statement from "the alcove strategy in HoR is inferior, and, in fact, rather bad." The primary purpose of LoS pulling in vanilla was allow you to fight mobs in a nice open cleared area, typically because charging in is likely to result in adds. In HoR, you start out with a nice open cleared area, and using the alcove removes that advantage. No adds either way, obviously, but the point is that just because LoS was (and still is) the right move in, say, LBRS, doesn't make it right in a completely different situation.
    I'd disagree with this, I've only ever used LOS pulls to get more than one ranged mob to be within Swipe, TC and (lately) Shockwave range. On my DK and Paladin I rarely need to LOS pull anymore because mobs will usually fall within my Cons/D&D plus you have AS and DG on short cooldowns if needed. The only comparable skill my Warrior has is Heroic Throw on a one minute cooldown. For me LOS pulling is solely about getting the mobs to me.

815165 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    actually the primary purpose of LoS pulling was to enable you to move around and control mobs which shot at you from range.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    reVerse wrote: »
    Is that a joke or real, I can't tell.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=22418861894

I guess they had some internal statistics telling them that Oculus dropouts were getting out of hand.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I think I may have to give up a kidney or something.

3 av wins in a row. Something isn't right.

I spec'd back to arcane because frost wasn't doing it. Can't wait till frostfire bolt though I've always loved being a elementist spec. Back when they did the mage talents over again those were good times.

I'm quite sad that while looking through my achievements I have 1 for Nefarion but none for Ragnaros :|.

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
This discussion has been closed.