Options

Eat Poop You Cat! - Holy shit! Two sentences up. Links in OP.

• Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Also, after this is over, I'm creating a new thread. Everyone will have to sign up again except for CrimsonCoyote and Delmain (since they're on reserves). I think with the way I'm going to do my organization I may be able to handle more. 11 wasn't that difficult, but it was a great learning experience.

<3

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    The gnomes were to see if they stuck, and they did!

Definitely amusing still to see what would happen to it.

Random isn't the point of the game. :)

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Ok, got a second one done. I'm going to get to work on making this post. Expect it within the next half hour.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Ahh, that is an awesome result. Will try to get my picture done today as I couldn't get to it on the weekend.

I sat there trying to figure out that checkered box for awhile, though I am glad I caught the unibrow bit :)

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    edited February 2010
    This is Horseshoe's sentence.
    Horseshoe starts us off with this.
    He realized he had made a very bad decision.

Open to so many interpretations, let's see what Fadingathedges can come up with.
    regret.jpg

O...kay? Well then, The Cow King, what the hell does this mean?
    Flushing chicken down the toilet creates a unsatisfactory sandwich on a new shore to which it's finder soon discovers and he looks to the moon wondering why?

How is someone going to draw this? To quote Kias:
    Kias in PM wrote:
    What the hell kind of sentence is that?

What the hell indeed, my friend. Well have a go at it.
    pafun2.png

Well, you got something there. Simonwolf, you're up.
    Every time a bird pees into a toilet in the United States, people in Japan stare at the moon and question why their roast chicken sandwich has gone bad.

Well, that's not changed much. Drswords, how do you draw this?
    eatpoop002.jpg

Oh, like that. Well... Ok? Diaus, can you explain this to me?
    As the eagle pisses on America, so too does the fat-arsed man shit all over Japan's lemons.

Yeah, I didn't think so. Well this is certainly getting interesting. TehSloth, whacha got for me?
    eatpoop2.png

Yep, that's something. Infidel, take it away.
    In the Pacific Theater, when life shits lemons, make kamikaze.

I don't... I don't get it. What are you saying? FunkywaltDogg, maybe you can explain it to me...?
    epyc3.png

Is... is that a flying lemon? Dear god...

Alright, Typhus733... time to end it. Humanity can't take it.
    The japanese used flying lemons spawned out of a giant butt in thing sky to kamikaze a US Aircraft Carrier

Of course...

This is one that I chose specifically cause the beginning sentence was amazing and literally was open to so much. It did not disappoint.

We started off with, "He realized he had made a very bad decision," and ended with "The japanese used flying lemons spawned out of a giant butt in thing sky to kamikaze a US Aircraft Carrier."

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I am currently crying tears of joy while trying valiantly not to laugh out loud and disturb people.

Well done, all!

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ok, now that this has been posted, Fading, please explain your picture. I think the lack of me understanding it made it great to see what people could come up with, but my god... I certainly didn't expect this.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    lmfuckingao over here.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I think Fading was trying to draw someone making a bad decision (using chicken you found floating in a toilet to make a sandwich?). Maybe?

El Skid on
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    That

That

GLORIOUS

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I was thinking that he replaced his chicken in the sandwich with poop from the toilet. Made a switch. Consequentially the decision to do so was a bad one.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    ahahaha these are great. tehsloth's stuff is making me crack up.
    Ok, now that this has been posted, Fading, please explain your picture. I think the lack of me understanding it made it great to see what people could come up with, but my god... I certainly didn't expect this.

It was sooooo open. I sent my train of thought with you on my second pic so you'd have something of an insight, I should have done it for this one even moreso, in hindsight. I know I felt like the openness of the line gave me a lot of license... especially because what I had to draw was the act of ruing - ruing hard. How do you draw ruing? A face? What does a face look like when it rues? Anyhow - as I recall it went something like this:

"How do I draws rue? I could have like a silhouette against a full moon... something contemplative... that alone wouldn't transmit regret though, it would just be a guy on a hill or something.... it needs context... the bad decision part first... so working backwards... what's before the reflection? pain. /single tear... why? he did something... something bad... what's bad? eating poop's not a good idea... especially if he had something else... something good... and threw it away... i could put the poop in a sandwich... and draw a butt."

fadingathedges on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Instead of putting the chicken in the sandwich and pooping in the toilet, he did it the other way around.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Instead of putting the chicken in the sandwich and pooping in the toilet, he did it the other way around.

My thoughts, too. Clearly a bad decision.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I like how the constant was the flags.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Simon's doodle is really good.

CowKing: Is that CitOW?

fadingathedges on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Infidel wrote: »
    I like how the constant was the flags.

The flags were the last thing to go in my picture. I tried to draw the lemon rider kinda asian looking to be sure the Pacific Theatre / kamikaze ideas were transmitted. It turned out to be borderline racist so I decided to add the flags and clean up the face a bit.

Then I forgot to change the face.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Also, the non-nested spoilers are better imo so that I don't have to click click click click just to see the last picture again.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Also, the non-nested spoilers are better imo so that I don't have to click click click click just to see the last picture again.

I think I agree, now that we've tested it out. But it was a good idea.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Alright, well if I remember correctly, the other two need to go through two more people each (so one more after the person who currently has it sends me their submission) and they'll be up here as well. There is one particular sentence from Horseshoe with a picture drawn by Fading that I want everyone to see. It certainly had me laughing the hardest. I just gotta build it up and taunt you guys with it. :D

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010

So the way I did it in the first sentence rather than the second? Yeah, I kept thinking the same thing when someone is like, "Oh blah blah blah's picture is awesome." and such.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DrswordsDrswords Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Lol... I was wondering where my picture would take all that. The sentence i got was wacky as fuck.

Drswords on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    summerycleptsummeryclept Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    oh dear lord that is awesome

please do another one of these and let me play

summeryclept on
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

No.
    Yes.

You've all made me look bad. This is pretty hilarious. There are more sentences floating around no?

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    oh dear lord that is awesome

please do another one of these and let me play

Considering the interest, we might ease up on Ryadic with a system like:

1) Do your part, post in the thread.

"I have a task from the Summeryclept line."

Making sure to ID which 'line' you are in so no one double dips in the same story.

2) A random person from the cloud of interested parties replies in the thread, like a baby bird cheeping to be fed.

"Oo oo me!"

3) You send them your part, and a copy to the line owner (e.g. Summeryclept here)

4) They begin at step one. Once a certain number of steps are taken, Summery posts the whole progression. This system would allow Ryadic to play, make multiple individuals responsible for a bare minimum amount of labor to keep things going (just the progression posters at the end of a line) which they volunteer to do by starting a line.

It would move at the pace of demand in the thread, mix up turn orders, and involve lots of people... the only weakness I see is potential chaos vOv and streaky all-drawings or all-sentences for people.

In any case of future methods, thanks for doing this Ryadic this is big fun :D

fadingathedges on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

No.
    Yes.

You've all made me look bad. This is pretty hilarious. There are more sentences floating around no?

I saw Norsca! :lol:

fadingathedges on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Only thing with that is trying to keep it balanced where people are writing and drawing roughly equally and not hogging anything.

Ryadic, yeah, I prefer the first presentation style.

Also, Horseshoe, his face in panel four. Glorious.

FWD's depiction of my sentence makes me smile for some reason.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Only thing with that is trying to keep it balanced where people are writing and drawing roughly equally and not hogging anything.

You can sortof prevent this by having people not announce whether they are passing on a sentence or a picture, but yeah the ::random:: is still there.

fadingathedges on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey, I don't mind hosting them. Plus it's a lot of fun seeing them evolve and keeping it organized (or as close as it can be) for everyone so it doesn't become a cluster fuck. If someone else wants to host it in the future, don't hesitate and I'll definitely join. But I definitely got the next one and possibly the next one after that. It's actually fun hosting it. :)

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Dang, can't see the pictures at work, but I think I'm gonna be loling hard when I get home. In retrospect, using the imperial flag as opposed to the regular one probably wasn't my best bet, I wasn't sure a rectangle with a circle in the middle of it would quite do the trick.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Dang, can't see the pictures at work, but I think I'm gonna be loling hard when I get home. In retrospect, using the imperial flag as opposed to the regular one probably wasn't my best bet, I wasn't sure a rectangle with a circle in the middle of it would quite do the trick.

It's your fault I had to point out Pacific Theater. :D

I saw what I figured was lemons (and it actually was D:) and decided to make it like a proverb...

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

Ryadic, yeah, I prefer the first presentation style.

Also, Horseshoe, his face in panel four. Glorious.

FWD's depiction of my sentence makes me smile for some reason.

Thanks man. Steve's expression was meant to convey glee plus dilation/hallucination to try and add some credulity to the sheet of acid he's holding... though apparently it came off as chex... i think that fading might have been thinking of cheez-its.

I almost pulled it off!

I was glad that the gnomes carried through the whole thing. Garden gnomes must be a quite universal and easy-to-draw subject.

I was also amused that the unibrow I used to create expressions for "Steve" become somewhat pervasive.

Steve is a fucked up dude... pressuring people to take a drug that warps you pretty bad.

And then purposefully making them more paranoid.

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    "He realized he had made a very bad decision," and ended with "The japanese used flying lemons spawned out of a giant butt in thing sky to kamikaze a US Aircraft Carrier."

Souds like a bad decision to me! :D

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Cheezits aren't perforated like your acid-Chex are :lol:

For a long time I thought they were blueprints but that didn't work out into any coherent situation I could see.

fadingathedges on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    A Short Analysis of Snack Food and their Cartoonish Resemblance to objects eaten by Steve's Friends.

By Horseshoe.

Figure 1: Cheez-Its
    PICT1195-300x222.jpg

Figure 2: Chex
    merrychexmix.jpg

Figure 3: Steve's Friends
    65137538.jpg

Conclusion:
    Steve's friends are eating something that resembles Cheez-Its more than Chex.

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    That's true, but I was referencing the big square in frame1. I wasn't sure what the fuck to make of the eating. I thought it might have been a stubby-pen issue that wouldn't allow detail on the little chex or whatever, but discarded that.

"why are they eating the blueprints?"

fadingathedges on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    it's not often i have the chance to utilize my honorary degree in Snacking Sciences

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Updated list:
    1. Kias
    2. Simonwolf
    3. Drswords
    4. Daius
    5. TehSloth
    6. Infidel
    7. FunkyWaltDogg
    8. Typhus733
    9. Horseshoe
    10. fadingathedges
    11. The Cow King

The ones in lime currently have a sentence sent to them in their PM box. I'll use orange to signify someone who has a picture in their PM box and need to write a sentence about it.

Kias and Horseshoe, I'm waiting on you two!

If you need me to resend PMs, let me know.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Ok, work has let up and I am doing my sentence now...

Its just...

Man...

o_O

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Updated list:
    1. Kias
    2. Simonwolf
    3. Drswords
    4. Daius
    5. TehSloth
    6. Infidel
    7. FunkyWaltDogg
    8. Typhus733
    9. Horseshoe
    10. fadingathedges
    11. The Cow King

The ones in lime currently have a sentence sent to them in their PM box. I'll use orange to signify someone who has a picture in their PM box and need to write a sentence about it.

Kias and Horseshoe, I'm waiting on you two!

If you need me to resend PMs, let me know.

I didn't lose the PM or anything, I just am short on time and want to do justice to this awesome sentence i have been given.

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg