Options

[Urban Dead] If TITZ hits Mycock enough times, WANG will explode all over them.

• Options
    BullheadBullhead Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Shens wrote: »
    I dropped a rotter out of the PD. Two more zombies in there. One of them is the PKer, so be careful if you are reviving.

PD is clear of zombies and at EHB last i looked. Knocked one zombie down to 33 outside, the rest hadn't stood up yet.

Bullhead on
    96058.png?1619393207
  • Options
    SkeezicksSkeezicks Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I just discovered UD a couple days ago. Got a lvl1 fireman slowly making his way to Mockridge Heights. Currently holed up in a junkyard in Shore Hills.

Skeezicks on
  • Options
    altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    yeah I'm dead. Sitting at the RP just northeast of mycock.

altmann on
    Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Just checked at the cemetery and there are no zombies, just a bunch of guys waiting to stand up.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So I finally made my way to the mycock building after an amazing journey with countless deaths. I was killed shortly before arriving and I am currently sitting at the front door zombified. Where do I go for res?

my name is Dinosaur Cop.

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    MoorkusMoorkus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The cemetery north of the Anne General Hospital is a revive point, so just one step east and one north-east from the Mycock building.

Moorkus on
  • Options
    NoCatsNoCats Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    There are zombies outside Mycock bringing down the barricades.

NoCats on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    what is up with all the pkers

M.D. on
  • Options
    Nick SoapdishNick Soapdish Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So I finally made my way to the mycock building after an amazing journey with countless deaths. I was killed shortly before arriving and I am currently sitting at the front door zombified. Where do I go for res?

my name is Dinosaur Cop.

I rezzed you.

Nick Soapdish on
  • Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Last time we had a consistent goose PK'er it turned out to be someone from the PA forums.

EDIT: Ok, dumped all the bodies at WPD. Killed one zed, got another down to 7 hp. One I didn't touch. Also slapped on some barricades and closed to doors. Down to swinging my fire axe, gonna run off tomorrow to a mall or something and stock up.

Bigity on
  • Options
    ShensShens Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I revived two WANGers at the cemetery.

Also do not revive this guy: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1718073 / He is a PKer and is waiting at the cemetery for someone to revive him.

Shens on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Shens wrote: »
    I revived two WANGers at the cemetery.

Also do not revive this guy: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1718073 / He is a PKer and is waiting at the cemetery for someone to revive him.

Haha, I killed him yesterday or the day before. He was red in my contacts but I couldn't remember why.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    ShensShens Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I think you told us he was red initially, so I added him as well. I just want to make sure we aren't reviving the people we are killing and tossing out. Haha.

Shens on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    isndl wrote: »
    vuilnisman inside Ewer's Auto Repair appears to be a PKer/griefer. Came back in today only to find out I only had 5 hitpoints left from being beaten on all night.

Ah, that's where it was from.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Two zeds banging away at the church and five locked in wheaton PD.

Locking zombies in DOES make them waste AP to get out, right?

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    5 zeds inside wpd, building has been ransacked, but doors are shut. I killed one (was 6 inside) and dumped him, got the next one down to 21 before running out of AP.

AGH still has isharted inside, but he doesn't appear to be doing anything atm.

Bullhead on
    96058.png?1619393207
  • Options
    HeliosHelios Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Killed 3 Zeds in WPD. I went all rambo on their dead asses. 2 left.

Helios on
    Who is driving?
    Oh my god, bear is driving!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I hope all of you people complaining that it's too quiet are happy, because this is your fault.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

my name is Dinosaur Cop.

I rezzed you.

Thanks buddy!

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I hope all of you people complaining that it's too quiet are happy, because this is your fault.

I got to unload 7 shotguns and then some pistols and headshotted 3 zombies in one day. I couldn't be much happier. Best day of this game. Now I'm just sad that I'll have to hit another mall shortly.

Helios on
    Who is driving?
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    My trusty axe and I are missing the fun; I'm stocking up on syringes.

Darian on
  • Options
    NoCatsNoCats Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Erich Zahn wrote: »
    Naw, they can get out just like survivors can by clicking on an adjacent square.

NoCats on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    NoCats wrote: »
    Naw, they can get out just like survivors can by clicking on an adjacent square.

It does, however, mean more zombies can't just walk in, until one of them opens the door again. It's a good thing to do.

Darian on
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    NoCats wrote: »

Yep, whenever someone combat revives my zombie alt, I'll find an empty building (preferably on a Free Running path), barricade it up until my infection kills me, then make it a pinata.

Peccavi on
  • Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Killed and dumped one of the zeds at Wheaton PD, only 1 left inside and he's at 57 HP.

Bobble on
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    last zombie in wheaton is dead and thrown outside.

Depressperado on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I repaired it and starting 'cading it but I don't have much AP and I'm not keen to fall asleep in there.

Helios on
    Who is driving?
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Wheaton Police Dpt. is now at EHB

Ewer Auto Repair could use some work on the 'cades. Right now it's lightly 'caded. Went to get some fuel and was surprised to find it empty with the doors open.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    So apparently, I'm infected. D: Currently I'm in the Perriott if anyone would be so kind as to throw a FAK my way, it wouldn't go unappreciated. :)

Skeezicks on
  • Options
    Caelum MilitisCaelum Militis Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    FAKed you, you're good to go. Well, your still low on HP, but you're not infected, at least.

Caelum Militis on
    ~Unyielding resolve has no conquerer~
  • Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The building one north east of Ewers has one wounded zombie left inside and no cades. There were two, but I ran out of ammo before I could get the second :(

Decomposey on
    Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Decomposey wrote: »
    The building one north east of Ewers has one wounded zombie left inside and no cades. There were two, but I ran out of ammo before I could get the second :(

Killed and dumped him, brought up to VSB cades.

Ewers has been ruined, one zed inside (57HP) 2 outside. I shut the doors, but i have no toolbox so I couldn't repair/cade it.

Bullhead on
    96058.png?1619393207
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Took the zed in Ewers down to 12 before I had to retreat.

Peccavi on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Well shit. Went in Wheaton, saw a zombie in there and that Stevemarks was down to 2hp, went to AGH to get some FAKs, came back and he was dead. Then I went to kill the zombie. After I hit him once, I was down to 15hp, then when I went to leave, I was dead. That's some serious fucking AP that zombie had, and some fast clicking.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    5 zombies in there now, and i'm a corpse on the floor.

Decomposey on
    Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Went down to the mall in south bly, don't bother. It's under attack, half ruined, and no power. Must have ammo.

Bigity on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    FAKed you, you're good to go. Well, your still low on HP, but you're not infected, at least.

Thank you.

Skeezicks on
  • Options
    Caelum MilitisCaelum Militis Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    OpioidPeptide is at the res point waiting a revive. Do not revive him! He is a known PKer. If you do not have him on your friends list, don't use a syringe on "a zombie" there right now, as he's at the top of the pile and will be the one revived.

Caelum Militis on
    ~Unyielding resolve has no conquerer~
  • Options
    Nick SoapdishNick Soapdish Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Bigity wrote: »
    Went down to the mall in south bly, don't bother. It's under attack, half ruined, and no power. Must have ammo.

Ackland Mall in Havercroft isn't too far, and it's clear of zeds. Just made the run there and am filling up on ammo.

Nick Soapdish on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Zombies have broken into Perriot, briefly. They were repelled and the barricades brought back to VSB by the time I noticed.

Darian on