Options

[Urban Dead] If TITZ hits Mycock enough times, WANG will explode all over them.

• Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I had enough AP to revive one of our two zombies at the cemetery; Don Conelly, you can stand proud again.

Darian on
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Drama drama LOL. Back when we were bigger people used to contact Colt and I all the time to try and get us to be the muscle for whatever hairbrained scheme they had. Because of this I've ended up on a couple of group's mailing lists.

Some people take this game waaaaay seriously:
    Please disregard all emails made by Li. He has gone rogue and tried to divert all members to his new forum.

He made a new forum after a name changes, which I would have supported. IF HE TOLD ME HOW TO CHANGE THE NAME.

The secret behind the move is this:

He has been asking for my password to my main account for a few days now. Look at the message he left me.

I asked. I asked again. I asked one more time. This is what happened. ~Li

He asked, and I answered: no. I have never abused my power, nor have I ever questioned his authority. I do consider this an internal coup, since he couldn't go with me being the founder account. I kept my account in case things like this ever happened. Not to capitalize, BUT TO FIX THEM.

All members should continue to go to the old forum located here:

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Umbrella_UBCS/index/

Stay vigilant, UBCS! We will persevere.

Anyone who has any questions, please contact me personally.

~Haliman

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Pablo the PenguinPablo the Penguin Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Drama drama LOL. Back when we were bigger people used to contact Colt and I all the time to try and get us to be the muscle for whatever hairbrained scheme they had. Because of this I've ended up on a couple of group's mailing lists.

Some people take this game waaaaay seriously:
    Please disregard all emails made by Li. He has gone rogue and tried to divert all members to his new forum.

He made a new forum after a name changes, which I would have supported. IF HE TOLD ME HOW TO CHANGE THE NAME.

The secret behind the move is this:

He has been asking for my password to my main account for a few days now. Look at the message he left me.

I asked. I asked again. I asked one more time. This is what happened. ~Li

He asked, and I answered: no. I have never abused my power, nor have I ever questioned his authority. I do consider this an internal coup, since he couldn't go with me being the founder account. I kept my account in case things like this ever happened. Not to capitalize, BUT TO FIX THEM.

All members should continue to go to the old forum located here:

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Umbrella_UBCS/index/

Stay vigilant, UBCS! We will persevere.

Anyone who has any questions, please contact me personally.

~Haliman

I just wanted to kill zombies >_>

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Internet zombies is serious business.

Peccavi on
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Peccavi wrote: »
    Internet zombies is serious business.

We have to win.

Seg on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have everything except brain/flesh rot :(

M.D. on
  • Options
    ShensShens Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have everything except brain/flesh rot :(

The true Urban Dead starts here.

Shens on
  • Options
    Steel-AngelSteel-Angel Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    GIDDINGS MALL NEVER FORGET

Any PARA members still floating around?

Steel-Angel on
    signaturep.jpg
  • Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oddsmoke I revived you outside of mycock. Just FYI

Bigity on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Some idiot PKer jumped into the Culling NT building and destroyed the generator, killed himself via infection and then tried to murder people. That was fine, I took care of him and tossed him out. Now I just can't seem to find fuel for the generator I found and the rotter is probably going to murder everyone inside. :x

I hope he doesn't ruin the building before I have a chance to get set up. I am completely out of ammo.

Shens on
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Went and gathered supplies NW of Mycock, but then got bored, came back, and used all my ammo to wipe out two zombies standing in front of Mycock. Passed out inside the building, but gathered about 200XP. NICE.

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Culling is clear, gen installed and fueled.

Decomposey on
    Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    BullheadBullhead Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Shens wrote: »
    Some idiot PKer jumped into the Culling NT building and destroyed the generator, killed himself via infection and then tried to murder people. That was fine, I took care of him and tossed him out. Now I just can't seem to find fuel for the generator I found and the rotter is probably going to murder everyone inside. :x

I hope he doesn't ruin the building before I have a chance to get set up. I am completely out of ammo.

What was his name? Be good to flag him in case he stays in the area.

*Killed one zed outside culling, nearly killed the other outside fire station just south. has like 6 HP, waiting on AP to recharge.

Bullhead on
    96058.png?1619393207
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I was quick to kill and dump him because I wasn't sure if he was active. Right as I did it, I realized I forgot to add his name to the contacts. :x I felt pretty stupid and was wishing there was some sort of cache for the huge string of messages you got before your first turn of the day.

Shens on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Shens wrote: »
    I was quick to kill and dump him because I wasn't sure if he was active. Right as I did it, I realized I forgot to add his name to the contacts. :x I felt pretty stupid and was wishing there was some sort of cache for the huge string of messages you got before your first turn of the day.

Doesn't the back button work for that?

Darian on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Well.. how about that!? :P

Shens on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    the Perriott Museum has been cracked open. There is one zed inside at the moment at 50hp.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Revived and dumped the zed. I was only able to barely get the doors closed. We will need a little bit more for VSB++.

Shens on
  • Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    By the time I got there another Zed was inside. Managed to kill it and close the doors, but that's all.

Decomposey on
    Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Perriott is secure @ VSB and dead body free.

Rius on
  • Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Finally got hand-to-hand combat, and wheeeeeeee it's nice to swing the axe with some actual hope of connecting. XP feels like it's just rolling in now. Is there a designated entry by the Culling building?

Bobble on
  • Options
    isndlisndl Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I had to get into Culling through a building a couple blocks to the west, but there might be a better way in. Actually, the factory to the NE of Culling looks like it's only heavily barricaded at the moment and it's right on the way from Mycock, but it'd probably take more points than it's worth to bring it down to strongly barricaded.

Got some good rolls while in Culling though, with seven syringes, a GPS unit, and a DNA extractor for around 50 actions total.

isndl on
  • Options
    altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yesterday, I left the periot museum and there was a zombie in front of mycock. I clicked on mycock and now the zombie was in front of perriot. Odd. I clickt periot and he was in front of mycock. This went on for about 5-6 AP of back-and-forth before I waited, refreshed, then we fought like little bitches. I axed him and he was whacking me. It was pretty hilarious.

I wish dowsing bitches with fuel and then setting them alight would be more reliable and cause them to take massive damage.

altmann on
    Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    We should be able to find lighters, then combine them with spray paint for makeshift flamethrowers.

Darian on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    1 zed inside club andrews, I knocked him down to 22 HP but ran out of ammo and AP. three of us in there, if somoene can finish him off (it's one free running from HQ).

Bullhead on
    96058.png?1619393207
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Bullhead wrote: »
    1 zed inside club andrews, I knocked him down to 22 HP but ran out of ammo and AP. three of us in there, if somoene can finish him off (it's one free running from HQ).

Boom, headshot.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Boom, headshot.

lol thanks, my poor private fired 2 full pistol clips, and fired (+ reloaded) 5 shotgun shells, +2 flares. Managed to burn him to 22 from 50, but ran out of AP and ammo. I then ran my fireman there (with 20ap or so) and feebly tried to finish him, but had an epic whiff streak.

Bullhead on
    96058.png?1619393207
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    lol thanks, my poor private fired 2 full pistol clips, and fired (+ reloaded) 5 shotgun shells, +2 flares. Managed to burn him to 22 from 50, but ran out of AP and ammo. I then ran my fireman there (with 20ap or so) and feebly tried to finish him, but had an epic whiff streak.

What? If you use multiple characters from the same IP within the same neighborhood in the game, then your chance to do anything goes way down. It's the game's way of discouraging multi-account playing. If you want to play more than one character, keep them far away from each other.

Darian on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Darian wrote: »

What? If you use multiple characters from the same IP within the same neighborhood in the game, then your chance to do anything goes way down. It's the game's way of discouraging multi-account playing. If you want to play more than one character, keep them far away from each other.

Good to know. Would explain why my fireman couldn't hit the broadside of a barn :)

Bullhead on
    96058.png?1619393207
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    It also was dark in there so percentages were cut in half. You were doubly screwed. :P

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hildebrand Mall and Nichols Mall are both down. :( I spent all my APs heading over to them.

Shens on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    If you're looking for something to do near Mycock, there's about 4 zombies standing in front of Alphege General Hospital (a few blocks down of Mycock). One of them is at 18 hitpoints.

isndl on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    isndl wrote: »
    If you're looking for something to do near Mycock, there's about 4 zombies standing in front of Alphege General Hospital (a few blocks down of Mycock). One of them is at 18 hitpoints.

Bagged that one, next one in the stack (of 2) is at 44 HP.

Bullhead on
    96058.png?1619393207
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Woodroffe Mall in Tollyton appears to be secure and operational. I am restocking on guns.

Shens on
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=364572 is currently hanging out in Mycock, I have them flagged as red which is how I flag PKers. Just a heads up incase something happens to a generator near Mycock.

Seg on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    he's dead. I shot him

Grath on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Went out to patrol the Mycock area and came across a level 1 police officer in the process of being eaten by a zombie. Killed the zombie, patched him up and pointed him towards the Perriott.

isndl on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Went on a trip to a nearby NT building, now back with a ton of syringes. Will be able to start using them tomorrow.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    isndl wrote: »
    Went out to patrol the Mycock area and came across a level 1 police officer in the process of being eaten by a zombie. Killed the zombie, patched him up and pointed him towards the Perriott.

I saw him when I had a few AP left and healed him up as much as I could, I'm glad somebody helped him out, one less zombie.

Depressperado on
  • Options
    Pablo the PenguinPablo the Penguin Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm over in Owsleybank, I just got killed recently, and I would like to be un-zombified. I'm gonna slowly make my way to Mockridge heights and try to get revivified there (also, this game is obscenely cool, glad I started playing it).

Pablo the Penguin on