As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Urban Dead] If TITZ hits Mycock enough times, WANG will explode all over them.

• Options
    Pablo the PenguinPablo the Penguin Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Gentlemen, it appears we need a better way to communicate, and unfortunately we cannot discuss it here as the thread is insecure. Ideas?

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    NoCatsNoCats Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Gentlemen, it appears we need a better way to communicate, and unfortunately we cannot discuss it here as the thread is insecure. Ideas?
    Hand signals.

NoCats on
  • Options
    ShensShens Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey fishcat, I am still in Portland. Gee, you are really clever. If you ever come into town let me know. We can hook up and have mad butt sex.

EDIT - I ran out of AP trying to PK you. I would appreciate it if you would kill and dump me so I can go back to being a zombie. It is more fun.

Shens on
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    when someone rezzes someone from being a zombie, does it matter how many HP the zombie form had?

I'm just curious what the etiquitte is on slashing up some Zeds that might have a healer friend nearby.

Gnome-Interruptus on
    steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    SkeezicksSkeezicks Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Dear Ilikeeggs,
    Last night in the Culling Building you held me in your arms and wowed me from the very beginning. Now, I can finally spent those xp points I've been saving.

I think our relationship has really matured.

Always thinking of you,
    BadChap

P.S. I miss you already.

Skeezicks on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    so yeah, EVERYTHING IS DESTROYED!!!
    1.jpg
    I imagine this is what most of Mockridge Heights looks like right now...

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    There's totally a spy and there's no way to tell who it is.
    :(

Deebaser on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Or they totally just read this thread. We somehow found their website.

Shens on
  • Options
    ElmoDinkywinkleElmoDinkywinkle Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I imagine this is what most of Mockridge Heights looks like right now...

Hey that's my car!!! DAMN YOU TITZ!!!

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    SkeezicksSkeezicks Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Shens wrote: »
    Or they totally just read this thread. We somehow found their website.

I think you're both right. They probably use spies and read this thread. We're not hard to find. :lol:

Skeezicks on
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    That's honestly more trouble than I'm willing to go to.

If this dude(s) is really determined to continue to mess around with the whole area, there isn't a lot that can be done about it.

My personal preference would be to update the sprays and begin just killing the people who aren't active forumers (or at least, the horde of level one alts that continue to proliferate.) But we can't do that, because we're apparently worried about making the level one alts feel bad.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    that would work.... if there were more than five people left alive in mockridge.

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    boocatboocat Registered User new member
    edited July 2010
    Hello, WANG dudes. I am boocatbutterbee of the Fortress and if anybody can stick me at the RP cemetery [46,63] I would be grateful.

http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1660426

boocat on
  • Options
    boocatboocat Registered User new member
    edited July 2010
    boocat wrote: »
    Hello, WANG dudes. I am boocatbutterbee of the Fortress and if anybody can stick me at the RP cemetery [46,63] I would be grateful.

http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1660426

Sorry to bother you guys. I ended up moving all over Mockridge Heights for a working revive point. Gave up and moved into the center of Brooksville [34,65] Thanks anyhow and good luck.

boocat on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Thanks. We need it.

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I'll tell ya, it's scary out there! A few days ago I finally got enough XP to get my mall skills and made my way to the Woodroffe mall for my first mall run. No sooner do I get there and the top half of the mall is all zombies! It must have just happened that day cuz the bottom half still had survivors. So I hid in a nearby warehouse. Next day the warehouse was ruined and I'm dead. It was like locust moving through a field. Later that day I got revived but I think it was by chance. Some survivor "combat rezzed" me I think to try to clear the room out. I'm now hiding out in some hospital somewhere with no lights and waiting to see if I'm dead tomorrow. wow. If nothing else, it's not boring at the moment!

I wonder if this will eventually move away from us after the zombies find no buildings or brains to munch on?

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm currently up north of 'my cock' with a band of survivors fending off the zombies from a lab, police dept, and a hospital.

This shit is intense.

The zombies just keep coming.

There is no end to this.

Not enough supplies, not enough survivors, not enough time.

Just a mass of endless consumption....

Casually Hardcore on
  • Options
    SporklordSporklord Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Got 3 generators and a toolbox, currently making the rounds. Fixing up wheaton first.

Sporklord on
  • Options
    isndlisndl Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Pricked three of you guys when I got up, and have eight more syringes on me. Call out if you're at the revive point with syringes of your own and I'll try to prioritize you when I have more AP.

isndl on
  • Options
    RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Fort Creedy could use some support if you guys want to travel, zeds have breached the gatehouse as of this morning but are being slowly pushed back

or

There's some dark buildings in mockridge if you can find a generator and fuel can it means they can be repaired

Robziel on
    Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
  • Options
    notmetalenoughnotmetalenough Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Robziel wrote: »
    Fort Creedy could use some support if you guys want to travel, zeds have breached the gatehouse as of this morning but are being slowly pushed back

or

There's some dark buildings in mockridge if you can find a generator and fuel can it means they can be repaired

I was just about to post about Fort Creedy. My zed character is there and there's havoc to be wreaked. But yeah, if survivors want to go help them out, that's cool too.

notmetalenough on
    Samael the Radiant Faced-- Official Naming, Going Nuclear, Click on the Quest, Make She Run and Guild Measurements Officer - Clawshrimp & Co, Draenor-US
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I put the needle to 2 folk in the Cemetary, that's all I had on me. Back on the run again now....

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    XArchangelXXArchangelX Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    There an NT building near Mycock? Haven't really looked yet.

XArchangelX on
    Eve Online is a terrible game, but I used to play, for the lulz!
    Steam
    Only the strong can help the weak.
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Cullen building to the SW

Darian on
  • Options
    notmetalenoughnotmetalenough Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    This'll prolly get me eaten, but I'm infected and very injured in St Teresa's in Shore Hills if anyone is near by.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1755496

notmetalenough on
    Samael the Radiant Faced-- Official Naming, Going Nuclear, Click on the Quest, Make She Run and Guild Measurements Officer - Clawshrimp & Co, Draenor-US
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    The # of hostile zeds seems to have dropped. I killed off the last of the zeds in Mycock, repaired the building, and brought the 'cades up to EHB. Time to come on home and start reclaiming our neighborhood!

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Need to wipeout the zed's sleeping in building's so they can be repaired.

Also, Fort Creedy has fallen :( it didn't take long, Gidding's Mall is under attack.

Robziel on
    Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    So my new tactic as a zombie is to leave other zombies one hit away from death. That way they either have to spend a bunch of AP feeding, or they get headshot. So there's a zombie outside AGH with 3 hp, and another outside Abraham in the 20's.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    The # of hostile zeds seems to have dropped. I killed off the last of the zeds in Mycock, repaired the building, and brought the 'cades up to EHB. Time to come on home and start reclaiming our neighborhood!

You realize they were just waiting for one of us to say something like that, right? It's cliche. (Within an hour they swarmed back in and wiped out all of us from Mycock and Cread Towers.)

Darian on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I revived a few people and started repairing. My next AP cycle will consist of more repairing and zombie killing.

Shens on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Meh, the building I was hiding it got ransacked and I am now dead, need to find a stronger place to hide out in.

Robziel on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    There's somewhere stronger? Seems to me that with the malls and even the Fort falling there really isn't anywhere "safe". It's just about being on the run.

I finally got my heath back up (took forever to find a hospital) and I'm fairly well armed (took even longer to find a lit P.D.) but I'm still out of syringes. Functioning NT buildings are the toughest to find. Course even after all this I have no idea what I'm gonna do next.

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    There are still some functioning malls, hordes of zombies are all but unstoppable especally because most people will flee before them lowering the amount of defenders. All we can do now is move around behind hordes and rebuild, keep on the move and wait for their attention to waiver.

Admittedly I think it would be kind of cool if BB3 kept going continually, keeps the horde of zombies coming after us oppressive feeling rather than the fortress mentality of hanging out in high priority targets and hoping to wait it out.

Of course we've been promised some new mechanics soon so who knows how it'll all change in a few weeks.

Edit: I was disappointed at how quickly Fort Creedy fell though, I've seen malls with smaller populations hold out longer.

Robziel on
  • Options
    NoCatsNoCats Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Why did stevemarks44 just break into Kingslake Walk Fire Station and kill me?

Seriously, what is your fucking problem? You can kill whoever you fucking want, but you don't kill other WANG members.

NoCats on
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Robziel wrote: »
    There are still some functioning malls, hordes of zombies are all but unstoppable especally because most people will flee before them lowering the amount of defenders. All we can do now is move around behind hordes and rebuild, keep on the move and wait for their attention to waiver.

Admittedly I think it would be kind of cool if BB3 kept going continually, keeps the horde of zombies coming after us oppressive feeling rather than the fortress mentality of hanging out in high priority targets and hoping to wait it out.

Of course we've been promised some new mechanics soon so who knows how it'll all change in a few weeks.

Edit: I was disappointed at how quickly Fort Creedy fell though, I've seen malls with smaller populations hold out longer.

My character was sitting at a mall for years, without me logging in, and he was alive when I logged back in.

Now, I'm dieing every other day due to PKs.

Casually Hardcore on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Aye, I was logged out in Pole Mall for something like 4 years. The pk'ing seems much worse or maybe it's because I now hang out in heavily populated areas instead of wandering the city alone.

Robziel on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Well, after about two weeks of inactivity, I believe, you disappear.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, after a month your character disappears. That's why you didn't come back dead.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    From the Urban Dead FAQ:
    But any character that hasn't been logged in for more than five days is considered to have spent that time finding and reinforcing a place to shelter, and becomes "hidden", effectively disappearing from the game. They'll re-emerge if you log back in, but if you never use the account again, the character won't ever appear on the streets again.

I believe that the next step after this is at roughly 30 days of being inactive your character appears on peoples contact list "crossed out". Then you know they haven't been on for a month.

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    So I went to a cemetery and revived a zombie, ran out of AP, and had to stay there hoping no-one would be hungry. What are my chances of waking up dead tomorrow?

Pablo the Penguin on