As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Its the final countdown

LimondLimond Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in PAX Archive
So close to the start of PAX East you can almost taste it do you have everything packed?

Did you remember deodorant? I'll have my bottle of febreeze in hand if the smell gets out of hand. Respect everyone by respecting your pits.

One clip, one kill.

I am a monster truck that walks like a man.
Limond on

• Options
    GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I may not make it to PAX now that I have "The Final Countdown" by Europe stuck in my head...

do do doooooooooo do......

Gundabad on
  • Options
    tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Limond wrote: »
    Did you remember deodorant? I'll have my bottle of febreeze in hand if the smell gets out of hand. Respect everyone by respecting your pits.

this should be an auto forum ban.

tr0tsky on
  • Options
    gilby123gilby123 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Gundabad wrote: »
    I may not make it to PAX now that I have "The Final Countdown" by Europe stuck in my head...

do do doooooooooo do......

Damnit...and now it's in mine too. I hates you Bagginses.

gilby123 on
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the
    world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples
    of ignorance?" - John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm getting really excited too. I just have to get through tomorrow at work and I'll be all set. I'm actually a bit of a bundle of nerves right now since I'm taking in three others in my hotel room and I'm stressed about getting card keys to them and meeting up. I really doesn't help that tomorrow morning is also my company's big award ceremony and I got nominated - I say I don't care about it but I'm still kind of hopeful.

Lindsay Lohan on
  • Options
    KoalaKoala Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Leaving tomorrow, haven't started to pack anything. YUSSS

Koala on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2010
    Hygiene threads are offensive and unnecessary. Also, if you're caught febreezing other attendees, I'm sure the enforcers won't be kind.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.