As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hanwei Practical XL [Chat] Unveiling HD

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, my friend just got engaged, it's probably gonna be three months before they get married, which is a long time for a Muslim couple. They have to fly his mom and family out here, but thankfully they both make piles of money so it's just a matter of getting visas.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Ryadic wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I have just booked my wedding! woohoo!

YAY! Congrats. When is the date?

end of August.

It was originally going to be later, but I decided it was better just to get it over with. Plus it's not a big thing, so it shouldn't take too much planning.

Mine too! Which day is yours? I'm August 21st. Will we be wedding-buddies? :P

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    June 2011 for us. We're not in any rush.

are you merging your pokemons or keeping them seperate?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010

:lol:

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Oh man. So many [chat] weddings coming up. *sniff* The little [chat]ties are all growing up! :D

Passerbye on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010

Separate, thought we do share when we need to do.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    hey yami i need a nidoran

i am making this pokemon [chat]

Arch on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Morning [chat]. How's everyone doing today?

Actually woke up in time for fajr! So better than usual. I even got a good shot for the little video I'm thinking of working on.

Not so happy about the cat who woke me up, though.

How're you?

Still no leads on a job front unfortunately. And my son's hamster died a few days ago. He took it pretty hard.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Wait you have a son?

man I need to keep up

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Sometimes I think "I'd like to have a child". Then I think "Bulgarian girl doesn't really have the hips for that".

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Arch wrote: »

I assume this is in SS/HG? I don't have one yet. I have almost one of everything in P/D/Pl. Only missing two of the dogs.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Actually woke up in time for fajr! So better than usual. I even got a good shot for the little video I'm thinking of working on.

How're you?

Still no leads on a job front unfortunately. And my son's hamster died a few days ago. He took it pretty hard.

Man, it always sucks when pets die. How old is he? Is it his first pet?

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

I assume this is in SS/HG? I don't have one yet. I have almost one of everything in P/D/Pl. Only missing two of the dogs.

no i am playing diamond but i need a nidoking for my all poison team

i figured they were in SS/HG...if they are not then :(

Arch on
  • Options
    iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Wish my prewife would do that. We're looking at a May 2011 date and I just want to be done with that. She doesn't want a big wedding, but she does want the typical event where we get quite a few people there and have fun. We're paying for it and we have no money saved up.

It's going to be hell and money will be tight. :(
    Ugh, all of this. Just, imagine I rewrote the whole thing myself and changed "May" to "Fall." I feel ya Ryadic. But then I smile 'cause she said she'd marry me. So it's all good really. It'll get figured out.

iTunesIsEvil on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

I assume everything is in SS/HG eventually, just like D/P. If you need one for diamond, I can get you one later today after work.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

How're you?

Man, it always sucks when pets die. How old is he? Is it his first pet?

Well, my son's 11 and yeah, first real pet of his. The hamster lived for 3 years though which is pretty good for a hamster from what I understand.

Gonmun on
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Sometimes I think "I'd like to have a child". Then I think "Bulgarian girl doesn't really have the hips for that".

You should have gotten a girl from the Russian brides website instead.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2010

I assume everything is in SS/HG eventually, just like D/P. If you need one for diamond, I can get you one later today after work.

yayyy!

<3

i will like fb you or something

Arch on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Well, my son's 11 and yeah, first real pet of his. The hamster lived for 3 years though which is pretty good for a hamster from what I understand.

Yeah, three years is really good. Did you guys do the backyard burial dealie?

And where are you looking for jobs right now?

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

yayyy!

<3

Cool. My friend code is in my FB profile. I get off at 4, so I'll breed you one off then. I'll even give it the pokerus as an added bonus.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

yayyy!

<3

Cool. My friend code is in my FB profile. I get off at 4, so I'll breed you one off then. I'll even give it the pokerus as an added bonus.

O_O

<3

is there...is there any chance it can know earthquake? or is that not possible? I already used my TM for it on drapion....

Arch on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    1157775914442.jpg

Passerbye on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

I have just realised that pokerus = pokemon virus. I presumed it was more arbitrary and was pronounced poké-roo-z

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

I have just realised that pokerus = pokemon virus. I presumed it was more arbitrary and was pronounced poké-roo-z

i am always confused that it is a GOOD Thing

Arch on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hey Arch, that meatloaf was so-so last night. But it may be that I goofed something up with the tempeh.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hmmm

I always have problems working with tempeh myself- it seems to be tricky

i will try it sometime and see how i feel

Arch on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Yeah, three years is really good. Did you guys do the backyard burial dealie?

And where are you looking for jobs right now?

Actually we took him to the vet to get cremated. We're in an apartment and there are cats around the neighbourhood so we figured that would be for the best.

As far as jobs there are 4 websites I'm checking daily for postings. There's a job fair tomorrow as well that I'm going to try and check out if I can on a break. The one place I have received an interview from told me I was over-qualified for the job given my recent experience. It's frustrating...

Gonmun on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Does anyone else wander into a thread and find phrases like "in a post-scarcity singularity" and then you just slowly back away? Because jeebus, it's too early for that stuff. I'm not even sure what the fuck a post-scarcity singularity is, much less the ramifications it might have on ... things.

iTunesIsEvil on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Does anyone else wander into a thread and find phrases like "in a post-scarcity singularity" and then you just slowly back away? Because jeebus, it's too early for that stuff. I'm not even sure what the fuck a post-scarcity singularity is, much less the ramifications it might have on ... things.

i am just surprised its not an ELM thread

Arch on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ok this one is weird.
    kittehyordoi128413614755271250.jpg

Passerbye on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Wish my prewife would do that. We're looking at a May 2011 date and I just want to be done with that. She doesn't want a big wedding, but she does want the typical event where we get quite a few people there and have fun. We're paying for it and we have no money saved up.

Ugh, all of this. Just, imagine I rewrote the whole thing myself and changed "May" to "Fall." I feel ya Ryadic. But then I smile 'cause she said she'd marry me. So it's all good really. It'll get figured out.

I told her that if she's happy I'm fine with whatever we do. That's all that matters, right? It's just, I want it to be over. I wanna be married to her now and I really want to start having kids.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Man I liked pokemon until I was playing Diamond and it dawned on my that I wasn't training, I was grinding.

Smurph on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

yayyy!

<3

O_O

<3

is there...is there any chance it can know earthquake? or is that not possible? I already used my TM for it on drapion....

Probably not. I can do a little research and see if I have anything in its egg group with earthquake. I'll let you know.

Meeting time.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ok this one is weird.

is that how you cleaned your kitty this morning

Arch on
  • Options
    RaenRaen Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Ok this one is weird.

O_o

Just stopping by on my way to work...

Raen on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    1157775914442.jpg

The one holding the game boy looks like one of my cats.

Gonmun on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Ok this one is weird.

is that how you cleaned your kitty this morning

I'm too perverted to read things like this.

:lol:

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010

I told her that if she's happy I'm fine with whatever we do. That's all that matters, right? It's just, I want it to be over. I wanna be married to her now and I really want to start having kids.
    Ditto man, ditto. I told her "you tell me when, where and what attire and I'll be there babe. Then we run away somewhere and the fun starts."

[ed] Arch, that's quite the double-entendre there.

iTunesIsEvil on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    lets see if everything goes right....

probably not but I can hope.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Smurph wrote: »
    Man I liked pokemon until I was playing Diamond and it dawned on my that I wasn't training, I was grinding.

pie hole

shut it

Arch on
This discussion has been closed.