As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Listening to the soundtrack to Amelie makes me want to go to Paris and fall in love

123457»

• Options
    XyyzXyyz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Faricazy wrote: »
    THE ITALIANS UP THE ANTE

Alfa Romeo TZ3 Corsa
    tz70.jpg

tz20.jpg

tz10000.jpg

tz60.jpg

tz50.jpg

goddamn son

Nice car - They should really track down the arse that splashed grey paint all over it though.

On the subject of accents, you should all bow down before my obvious superiority. Truly we Scots are the master race.

Xyyz on
  • Options
    QuirkQuirk Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I like you scots. There's very little funnier than some posh person from (i think) morningside who thinks they don't sound Scottish

I've got some family from the back end of scotland, who have a very very very posh set of english parents

That's always entertaining at family events, since they always leave any strangers at least slightly confused

Quirk on
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    L|ama wrote: »
    in my chem lab last year the supervisor was an asian woman and the girl sitting opposite me was asian and neither of them had an accent (well they have NZ accents I guess but whatever), with both of them I was expecting accents when they talked and nope. TAKE THAT, STEREOTYPES

I have a weird accent, being Chinese. To people outside Australia it sounds typical Aussie. But here I just sound like a mix between British, Aussie, with a hint of that Asian "twang" along with a tiiiny bit American because my best friend still has a New York accent after all these years.

Gatsby on