Options

Phoenix Wright: Justice For All

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    [spoiler:0adf9220b8]Somewhat disappointed by the ending. I was expecting hug and kisses. All I see is hug. And not even a real hug, just Wright extending arms to Maya. Being a fan of the cliche girl-fall-in-love-with-her-big-brother-figure, I was excited to see Karma crying... 'Edward. Go for it man! Hug her! Kiss Kiss Kiss!' Then nada, nothing, plane flying. Woopy doo, you weakling.[/spoiler:0adf9220b8]

[spoiler:0adf9220b8]There's always the possibility of that in the future, though Franziska is a little too unbalanced at the moment for there to be a stable relationship between the two, I think--it would have been a bit of a leap. Right now she's trying to prove her worth and 'catch up' to her older (younger? :lol:) brother. When she's stopped rigging trials and can see him in a slightly less competitive way.

...Well, you could say that, and you could also say that the Phoenix/Edgeworth fangirls would revolt if what you described had happened...

Personally, I look forward to GS4 and seeing how everyone is in the future. <3[/spoiler:0adf9220b8]

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    AydrAydr Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    [spoiler:9d29c28ccf]Somewhat disappointed by the ending. I was expecting hug and kisses. All I see is hug. And not even a real hug, just Wright extending arms to Maya. Being a fan of the cliche girl-fall-in-love-with-her-big-brother-figure, I was excited to see Karma crying... 'Edward. Go for it man! Hug her! Kiss Kiss Kiss!' Then nada, nothing, plane flying. Woopy doo, you weakling.[/spoiler:9d29c28ccf]

[spoiler:9d29c28ccf]Both you and your opinions fail. No Maya x Pheonix! Less emphatically, no von Karma x Edgeworth. (Who, by the way, is not named Edward)[/spoiler:9d29c28ccf]

Aydr on
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    how old is maya again

would you rather have had it with pearl

haha, and do you really look forward to GS4 for that reason? haha

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Paladin wrote:
    how old is maya again

As of JFA, Maya's 18, Phoenix is 25, and I think Pearl is 8.

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Paladin wrote:
    how old is maya again

As of JFA, Maya's 18, Phoenix is 25, and I think Pearl is 8.
    Correct., except I think Pheonix is 22 or 23.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Nope, Phoenix was 24 at the beginning of the first game, so he's 25 in JFA.

Captain K on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    And yes, seeing people from PW 1-3 in the fourth game is something I'm looking really forward to. :P Just by the three figures we know will be showing up again--one obvious one in particular--how could you not be excited?

[spoiler:69389915dd]33 year old cynical piano-player-gambler-bum-Phoenix![/spoiler:69389915dd]

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SilverWind wrote:
    And yes, seeing people from PW 1-3 in the fourth game is something I'm looking really forward to. :P Just by the three figures we know will be showing up again--one obvious one in particular--how could you not be excited?

[spoiler:924d3e2c00]33 year old cynical piano-player-gambler-bum-Phoenix![/spoiler:924d3e2c00]
    [spoiler:924d3e2c00]I think he might have actually become an alcoholic. The series' creator it a big drinker, for one thing, the supposed murder weapon Nick is accused of using is a bottle of "grape juice", not to mention the five-o'clock shadow, sloppy wardrobe, and the lazy eye he seems to have.[/spoiler:924d3e2c00]

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SilverWind wrote:

[spoiler:fce1119375]33 year old cynical piano-player-gambler-bum-Phoenix![/spoiler:fce1119375]
    [spoiler:fce1119375]I think he might have actually become an alcoholic. The series' creator it a big drinker, for one thing, the supposed murder weapon Nick is accused of using is a bottle of "grape juice", not to mention the five-o'clock shadow, sloppy wardrobe, and the lazy eye he seems to have.[/spoiler:fce1119375]

[spoiler:fce1119375]Yes, Takumi is. :lol:
    Though the grape juice (apparently) belonged to the victim, not Phoenix. Even if he is alcoholic, though, I can't imagine that that was the reason he quit being a lawyer--perhaps a side effect. There's gotta be some emotional trigger, one which the new protagonist will undoubtedly solve or help to solve.[/spoiler:fce1119375]

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Captain K wrote:
    Damn. I thought he and edgey were both 21. Or was it 23?

TO THE...um...somebody else look it up.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SilverWind wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:

[spoiler:6616b0e161]33 year old cynical piano-player-gambler-bum-Phoenix![/spoiler:6616b0e161]
    [spoiler:6616b0e161]I think he might have actually become an alcoholic. The series' creator it a big drinker, for one thing, the supposed murder weapon Nick is accused of using is a bottle of "grape juice", not to mention the five-o'clock shadow, sloppy wardrobe, and the lazy eye he seems to have.[/spoiler:6616b0e161]

[spoiler:6616b0e161]Yes, Takumi is. :lol:
    Though the grape juice (apparently) belonged to the victim, not Phoenix. Even if he is alcoholic, though, I can't imagine that that was the reason he quit being a lawyer--perhaps a side effect. There's gotta be some emotional trigger, one which the new protagonist will undoubtedly solve or help to solve.[/spoiler:6616b0e161]
    [spoiler:6616b0e161]There's been a lot of fan speculation. Maybe Phoenix got tired of corruption in the system, or lost a big case that was somehow important to him personally, or hell, I dunno, maybe Maya died. Somehow or other it looks to be like he got hurt in a big way, crawled into a bottle, and never crawled out.[/spoiler:6616b0e161]

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Senor Fish wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

Captain K is right. 24 in PW1.

Which means his birthday is 1992, which just makes me feel old all over again. :D

SilverWind wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:

[spoiler:87a7507cbb]33 year old cynical piano-player-gambler-bum-Phoenix![/spoiler:87a7507cbb]
    [spoiler:87a7507cbb]I think he might have actually become an alcoholic. The series' creator it a big drinker, for one thing, the supposed murder weapon Nick is accused of using is a bottle of "grape juice", not to mention the five-o'clock shadow, sloppy wardrobe, and the lazy eye he seems to have.[/spoiler:87a7507cbb]

[spoiler:87a7507cbb]Yes, Takumi is. :lol:
    Though the grape juice (apparently) belonged to the victim, not Phoenix. Even if he is alcoholic, though, I can't imagine that that was the reason he quit being a lawyer--perhaps a side effect. There's gotta be some emotional trigger, one which the new protagonist will undoubtedly solve or help to solve.[/spoiler:87a7507cbb]
    [spoiler:87a7507cbb]There's been a lot of fan speculation. Maybe Phoenix got tired of corruption in the system, or lost a big case that was somehow important to him personally, or hell, I dunno, maybe Maya died. Somehow or other it looks to be like he got hurt in a big way, crawled into a bottle, and never crawled out.[/spoiler:87a7507cbb]

Yep, and I can't wait to find out what exactly it is. <3

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

Which means his birthday is 1992, which just makes me feel old all over again. :D
    Wow. IF I change my name to Phoenix and become a defense attorney, I'll have copied him. Nice.

[spoiler:cdccec82ff]WHAT WHAT WHAT? Phoenix is an alchoholic in 4? What's going on?[/spoiler:cdccec82ff]

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

I was gonna link the timeline from Court Records, but it has spoilers from GS3 in it... anyway, yeah, Nick and Edgeworth were born in '92, and PW1 takes place in 2016 (with the exception of case five, which takes place in early 2017).

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

Wow. IF I change my name to Phoenix and become a defense attorney, I'll have copied him. Nice.

[spoiler:a9e1194b42]WHAT WHAT WHAT? Phoenix is an alchoholic in 4? What's going on?[/spoiler:a9e1194b42]

You'll probably want to watch the GS4 trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM6rFf8U3gw

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

[spoiler:3d626eaa5f]WHAT WHAT WHAT? Phoenix is an alchoholic in 4? What's going on?[/spoiler:3d626eaa5f]

vgcats_noooooo.jpg

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

[spoiler:05b6e380a9]WHAT WHAT WHAT? Phoenix is an alchoholic in 4? What's going on?[/spoiler:05b6e380a9]

vgcats_noooooo.jpg

Is that at watching the trailer, or refusing the temptation of watching? :|

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

[spoiler:4f2f545135]WHAT WHAT WHAT? Phoenix is an alchoholic in 4? What's going on?[/spoiler:4f2f545135]

vgcats_noooooo.jpg

Watching the trailer. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANY OF IT!

[spoiler:4f2f545135]Phoenix, why?[/spoiler:4f2f545135]

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

[spoiler:a002a16f31]WHAT WHAT WHAT? Phoenix is an alchoholic in 4? What's going on?[/spoiler:a002a16f31]

vgcats_noooooo.jpg

[spoiler:a002a16f31]Phoenix, why?[/spoiler:a002a16f31]

Heheheh.

[spoiler:a002a16f31]I wanted to punch him really badly. But I'm sure I'll forgive him.

Naruhobo. <3[/spoiler:a002a16f31]

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

[spoiler:aa25b82ba5]WHAT WHAT WHAT? Phoenix is an alchoholic in 4? What's going on?[/spoiler:aa25b82ba5]

vgcats_noooooo.jpg

[spoiler:aa25b82ba5]Phoenix, why?[/spoiler:aa25b82ba5]

Heheheh.

[spoiler:aa25b82ba5]I wanted to punch him really badly. But I'm sure I'll forgive him.

Naruhobo. <3[/spoiler:aa25b82ba5]
    [spoiler:aa25b82ba5]I refuse to accept any of it. Case 1 has to end with it being a dream, and you wake up. I don't care if phoenix isn't the protaganist, I just don't want him to be a criminal/hobo. So he better be your mentor, if not the protaganist.[/spoiler:aa25b82ba5]

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

[spoiler:d283ca71d7]WHAT WHAT WHAT? Phoenix is an alchoholic in 4? What's going on?[/spoiler:d283ca71d7]

vgcats_noooooo.jpg

[spoiler:d283ca71d7]Phoenix, why?[/spoiler:d283ca71d7]

Heheheh.

[spoiler:d283ca71d7]I wanted to punch him really badly. But I'm sure I'll forgive him.

Naruhobo. <3[/spoiler:d283ca71d7]
    [spoiler:d283ca71d7]I refuse to accept any of it. Case 1 has to end with it being a dream, and you wake up. I don't care if phoenix isn't the protaganist, I just don't want him to be a criminal/hobo. So he better be your mentor, if not the protaganist.[/spoiler:d283ca71d7]

Oh, don't worry,

[spoiler:d283ca71d7]there's plenty of speculation that your actual mentor is evil. At any rate, Phoenix is pretty much guaranteed to be innocent and aiding you later on in the game.

At least he's not the victim? :D Though Edgeworth et al. may not be so lucky.[/spoiler:d283ca71d7]

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    SilverWind wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    [quote:7a9c6181e3="Captain K"]Nope, Phoenix was 24 at the beginning of the first game, so he's 25 in JFA.

Wow. IF I change my name to Phoenix and become a defense attorney, I'll have copied him. Nice.[/spoiler]

[spoiler:7a9c6181e3]WHAT WHAT WHAT? Phoenix is an alchoholic in 4? What's going on?[/spoiler:7a9c6181e3]

vgcats_noooooo.jpg

[spoiler:7a9c6181e3]Phoenix, why?[/spoiler:7a9c6181e3]

Heheheh.

[spoiler:7a9c6181e3]I wanted to punch him really badly. But I'm sure I'll forgive him.

Naruhobo. <3[/spoiler:7a9c6181e3]
    [spoiler:7a9c6181e3]I refuse to accept any of it. Case 1 has to end with it being a dream, and you wake up. I don't care if phoenix isn't the protaganist, I just don't want him to be a criminal/hobo. So he better be your mentor, if not the protaganist.[/spoiler:7a9c6181e3]

Oh, don't worry,

[spoiler:7a9c6181e3]there's plenty of speculation that your actual mentor is evil. At any rate, Phoenix is pretty much guaranteed to be innocent and aiding you later on in the game.

At least he's not the victim? :D Though Edgeworth et al. may not be so lucky.[/spoiler:7a9c6181e3][/quote:7a9c6181e3][spoiler:7a9c6181e3]*GENERAL OUTRAGE!!!* EDGEY CAN'T DIE! EDGEY AND PHOENIX MUST LIVE! AND MAYA. I would say Mia, but... And pearls. Everyone needs to live. Cept Mimi. I hate her.[/spoiler:7a9c6181e3]

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    you better fix that spoiler tag but quick, m'boy.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    damnit fish fix that spoiler tag

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    SpaceDrakeSpaceDrake Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Senor Fish wrote:
    (Holy Christ QuoteTree)

[spoiler:343b82bbb1]Mimi almost certainly got the death penalty for her crime. :| Most murderers do in AA, seemingly.

Also, the presense of Ema's badge on Nick's stocking cap has me really worried. Why would he have that? Did something happen to Ema? :( Or Maya, for that matter? Why isn't Maya stopping him from being a hobo?

I'm really afraid that AA4 will be depressing for old fans. :(

Oh, and note that even though the TGS trailer is nearly in full English for some reason (yeah, that was shown in Tokyo, in full English for some unfathomable reason) those names are not the final English names at all and will probably change.[/spoiler:343b82bbb1]

SpaceDrake on
    pa_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I OBJECT TO MYSELF

I love the classic music.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SpaceDrake wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    (Holy Christ QuoteTree)

[spoiler:e3bcb3bb53]Mimi almost certainly got the death penalty for her crime. :| Most murderers do in AA, seemingly.

Also, the presense of Ema's badge on Nick's stocking cap has me really worried. Why would he have that? Did something happen to Ema? :( Or Maya, for that matter? Why isn't Maya stopping him from being a hobo?

Oh, and note that even though the TGS trailer is nearly in full English for some reason (yeah, that was shown in Tokyo, in full English for some unfathomable reason) those names are not the final English names at all and will probably change.[/spoiler:e3bcb3bb53]

[spoiler:e3bcb3bb53]The presence of Ema's badge plus the 'PaPa' gets me thinking. :| But it may all be nothing in the end.

Dammit, I'm preordering GS4.[/spoiler:e3bcb3bb53]

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SilverWind wrote:
    SpaceDrake wrote:
    Senor Fish wrote:
    (Holy Christ QuoteTree)

[spoiler:b8f9dc1f86]Mimi almost certainly got the death penalty for her crime. :| Most murderers do in AA, seemingly.

Oh, and note that even though the TGS trailer is nearly in full English for some reason (yeah, that was shown in Tokyo, in full English for some unfathomable reason) those names are not the final English names at all and will probably change.[/spoiler:b8f9dc1f86]

[spoiler:b8f9dc1f86]The presence of Ema's badge plus the 'PaPa' gets me thinking. :| But it may all be nothing in the end.

Dammit, I'm preordering GS4.[/spoiler:b8f9dc1f86]
    Everyone is. Everyone is.

[spoiler:b8f9dc1f86]NOOOO! MY TITLE HAS BECOME UNCHANGEABLE! I DON'T KNOW WHY![/spoiler:b8f9dc1f86]

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I'm officially in love with Case 4 in JFA. Spoilers for the second witness, 3rd or 4th or so testimony...

[realspoiler:cb49549618]You're lying, damnit! And I can prove it![/realspoiler:cb49549618]

<3

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I'll be happy with GS4 as long as there is more Gumshoe.

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    Target PracticeTarget Practice Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    GS4's protagonist has the worst hair ever.

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I dunno, Japan has produced some pretty mind-bending hair over the years.

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited February 2007

It's better than Max Galactica's.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Raiden333 wrote:
    I'm officially in love with Case 4 in JFA. Spoilers for the second witness, 3rd or 4th or so testimony...

[realspoiler:c7978ef814]You're lying, damnit! And I can prove it![/realspoiler:c7978ef814]

<3
    phoenix01.jpg
    :D

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • Options
    eaglearchereaglearcher Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Aydr wrote:
    [spoiler:0d632798c9]Somewhat disappointed by the ending. I was expecting hug and kisses. All I see is hug. And not even a real hug, just Wright extending arms to Maya. Being a fan of the cliche girl-fall-in-love-with-her-big-brother-figure, I was excited to see Karma crying... 'Edward. Go for it man! Hug her! Kiss Kiss Kiss!' Then nada, nothing, plane flying. Woopy doo, you weakling.[/spoiler:0d632798c9]

[spoiler:0d632798c9]Both you and your opinions fail. No Maya x Pheonix! Less emphatically, no von Karma x Edgeworth. (Who, by the way, is not named Edward)[/spoiler:0d632798c9]

Edgeworth is a stupid confusing name and should have been Edward and you knew it.

eaglearcher on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Aydr wrote:
    [spoiler:43da73f43d]Somewhat disappointed by the ending. I was expecting hug and kisses. All I see is hug. And not even a real hug, just Wright extending arms to Maya. Being a fan of the cliche girl-fall-in-love-with-her-big-brother-figure, I was excited to see Karma crying... 'Edward. Go for it man! Hug her! Kiss Kiss Kiss!' Then nada, nothing, plane flying. Woopy doo, you weakling.[/spoiler:43da73f43d]

[spoiler:43da73f43d]Both you and your opinions fail. No Maya x Pheonix! Less emphatically, no von Karma x Edgeworth. (Who, by the way, is not named Edward)[/spoiler:43da73f43d]

Edgeworth is a stupid confusing name and should have been Edward and you knew it.
    It's not even remotely confusing. Besides, it's his last name.

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    mr_ekimmr_ekim Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Aydr wrote:
    [spoiler:3c549f1cdd]Somewhat disappointed by the ending. I was expecting hug and kisses. All I see is hug. And not even a real hug, just Wright extending arms to Maya. Being a fan of the cliche girl-fall-in-love-with-her-big-brother-figure, I was excited to see Karma crying... 'Edward. Go for it man! Hug her! Kiss Kiss Kiss!' Then nada, nothing, plane flying. Woopy doo, you weakling.[/spoiler:3c549f1cdd]

[spoiler:3c549f1cdd]Both you and your opinions fail. No Maya x Pheonix! Less emphatically, no von Karma x Edgeworth. (Who, by the way, is not named Edward)[/spoiler:3c549f1cdd]

Not to mention that these names were selected to match the wordplay found in the Japanese version. Besides, Miles Edgeworth just sounds better.

Also, for those of you who want to spoil it for themselves, Capcom has a playable flash version of GS4's first case (which is actually the TGS 06 demo):

http://www.capcom.co.jp/saiban4/saiban4_taikenban/saiban4_taikenban.html

mr_ekim on
    steam_sig.pngmrekim.phpmrekim.php
  • Options
    Kewop DecamKewop Decam Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    mr_ekim wrote:
    Aydr wrote:
    [spoiler:5edcda68d2]Somewhat disappointed by the ending. I was expecting hug and kisses. All I see is hug. And not even a real hug, just Wright extending arms to Maya. Being a fan of the cliche girl-fall-in-love-with-her-big-brother-figure, I was excited to see Karma crying... 'Edward. Go for it man! Hug her! Kiss Kiss Kiss!' Then nada, nothing, plane flying. Woopy doo, you weakling.[/spoiler:5edcda68d2]

[spoiler:5edcda68d2]Both you and your opinions fail. No Maya x Pheonix! Less emphatically, no von Karma x Edgeworth. (Who, by the way, is not named Edward)[/spoiler:5edcda68d2]

Not to mention that these names were selected to match the wordplay found in the Japanese version. Besides, Miles Edgeworth just sounds better.

Also, for those of you who want to spoil it for themselves, Capcom has a playable flash version of GS4's first case (which is actually the TGS 06 demo):

Don't know japanese...

Kewop Decam on
    pasigfa7.jpg
  • Options
    mr_ekimmr_ekim Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    mr_ekim wrote:

Don't know japanese...

Line by line translation here:

http://www.croik.com/PW/gs4%20demo%20en.htm

mr_ekim on
    steam_sig.pngmrekim.phpmrekim.php
  • Options
    Kewop DecamKewop Decam Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    mr_ekim wrote:
    mr_ekim wrote:

Don't know japanese...

Line by line translation here:

http://www.croik.com/PW/gs4%20demo%20en.htm

yea... i'll just wait

Kewop Decam on
    pasigfa7.jpg