Ryadic wrote: »
    WMain00 wrote: »
    SHOW US YER TITS!

In full Glasgwegian accent.

Yes!

FUCK OFF!

in my best geordie

Never works. Not even on my prewife. :(

I am determined to misinterpret this word to mean penis until you cease and desist.

Nope. I won't. I love my prewife and she loves being called my prewife. So she will be called my prewife until we are married and then she is my wife.
    Prewife!

:winky:

James on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    desc wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I'm glad that Americans fought for years for rights and now because of brown people we're willing to throw those rights away. God damn bush showed how stupid the people are when you give them a boogeyman.

There's certainly a voting bloc that has responded predictably for decades now to someone whispering in their ear, "Cheating brown people are STEALING opportunities from you! And you work so hard, don't you?"

I mean I hate the "If you only have to carry ID." FUCK YOU! This is america god damn it, we don't have to carry ID to walk down the fucking street and stop letting politicians lie their way into making you think this is ok.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    japan wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    I'm starting to see Apple's maneuver on Flash partly as a market test. This is complete speculation, but it's almost like they're saying, "We think we have the power to wreck monopolies... let's topple a weak one to test our strength."

If by toppling a monopoly a better alternative comes out of it, it's not a bad thing.

Also, Apple is not in control of the stuff that is replacing flash content; the replacements are open source and community-built.

This is kind of like Linux beating Windows if it happens... and with a big player or three trying to make it happen (even Microsoft has said HTML5 is the future and the only reason they support flash at all is because everyone has it), it has a real chance.

I thought Apple was pushing H.264 as the default codec? That's certainly not open.

h.264 and html5 are completely different things

and they're both open

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    REGGGGGUUUULLLLLAAAAAAAATTTTOOOOORRRSSSS

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    This is my prewife:

c2aa3a71.jpg

As you can see she's not a penis. She is a beautiful woman who is my prewife and will one day be my wife.

So you guys lose your game.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    72-year-old Pearl Carter has fallen in love and is having a baby with her 26-year-old grandson Phil Bailey. The pair have hired a surrogate mother to have their baby. Pearl says: “I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me. Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad.”

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2010

I love that song. Takes me back to my days of high school.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

Mount up

TL DR on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Mount up

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Christ NSFW that shit Ryadic.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm glad that Americans fought for years for rights and now because of brown people we're willing to throw those rights away. God damn bush showed how stupid the people are when you give them a boogeyman.

There's certainly a voting bloc that has responded predictably for decades now to someone whispering in their ear, "Cheating brown people are STEALING opportunities from you! And you work so hard, don't you?"

I mean I hate the "If you only have to carry ID." FUCK YOU! This is america god damn it, we don't have to carry ID to walk down the fucking street and stop letting politicians lie their way into making you think this is ok.

Yeah. I want someone in AZ to constantly try suing the police for not harassing obviously caucasian people. "THEY MIGHT BE ILLEGAL CANADIAN IMMIGRANTS! THE POLICE DIDN'T EVEN DEMAND THEIR PAPERS!"

desc on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    dear christ ryadic nobody wants to see a picture of your "prewife"

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ^5 Tim

It was a clear black night
    A clear white moon
    warren g was on the streets,
    tryin to consume

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    ALSO

ryadic i don't think i am moving which means i may have le funds and time for a trip when you go

sadly your trip may actually coincide with MY mountain vacation now that i am working on planning a date for mine

Mountain vacation? In the summer? That shit is for winter time so you can ski.

Where you going?

fredricksburg VA

not my fault its in the summer- prewife's dad has a timeshare cabin he lets us use and the weeks that are available are in the summer

Arch on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

That sounds too much like Nazi Germany.

Also it would be really annoying to have to apply for an actual visa to enter the country.

James on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Yeah. I want someone in AZ to constantly try suing the police for not harassing obviously caucasian people. "THEY MIGHT BE ILLEGAL CANADIAN IMMIGRANTS! THE POLICE DIDN'T EVEN DEMAND THEIR PAPERS!"

:^:

Arch on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Podly wrote: »
    72-year-old Pearl Carter has fallen in love and is having a baby with her 26-year-old grandson Phil Bailey. The pair have hired a surrogate mother to have their baby. Pearl says: “I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me. Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad.”

gmilf

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ITT: We remember early 90s rap songs.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    I'm starting to see Apple's maneuver on Flash partly as a market test. This is complete speculation, but it's almost like they're saying, "We think we have the power to wreck monopolies... let's topple a weak one to test our strength."

If by toppling a monopoly a better alternative comes out of it, it's not a bad thing.

Also, Apple is not in control of the stuff that is replacing flash content; the replacements are open source and community-built.

This is kind of like Linux beating Windows if it happens... and with a big player or three trying to make it happen (even Microsoft has said HTML5 is the future and the only reason they support flash at all is because everyone has it), it has a real chance.

I thought Apple was pushing H.264 as the default codec? That's certainly not open.

and they're both open

H.264 is patent encumbered. Commercial users have to pay a royalty to use it. Right now it's exempted from Internet streaming till 2015 but that's not really open. Just a standard.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Podly wrote: »

gmilf

:winky:

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

huff puff

I came as fast as I could!

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So her baby will also be her great grandson/daughter and she's her own grandaughter-in-law and he's his own step-grandfather.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

and they're both open

I know they're different things, but there is a lot of debate at the moment over what should be used (or rather, supported) as the codec for embedded video in HTML5. Nobody could agree between Theora+Vorbis or h.264+Mp3, so it wasn't defined in the spec.

H.264 is encumbered by patents that make any implementation problematic from an open-source perspective, because those patents have to be licensed and MPEG are notoriously weird about doing so.

japan on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    So her son will also be her great grandson and she's her own grandaughter-in-law and he's his own step-grandfather.

P.S. what the hell

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

I just hate that instead of Sherrif Joe being in prison, the motherfucker just got a gift to harras mexicans.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2010

:(

That's mean.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »

and they're both open

H.264 is patent encumbered. Commercial users have to pay a royalty to use it. Right now it's exempted from Internet streaming till 2015 but that's not really open. Just a standard.

hunh.

I wonder why it was accepted as the shadow standard then.

edit: Not that that community respects IP law in any case, I suppose :P

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    oh no

i have a dentist appointment for tomorrow

James on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

huff puff

Now they searchin, the cops lookin for the person...
    Look out the window, peep the high beams
    Medical figures is nursin the kid that got shot
    That pulled the trigga
    I woke up in the darkness at 12:17...to shots and sirenes
    Some innocent ak that would front
    To flip the rock on them at King Street block
    Similar to the blood now floodin his top
    I tried to tell him to stop 'cause yo, it's ghetto red hot
    And see the shorty wop heart blast out his back
    I take a step out the spot, to the point of attack
    It's still crime on the streets
    Damn, I'm thinkin it don't cease, it's no more peace
    Police level increase, but what the fuck...
    I can't breathe, now what's goin on?
    Illadel-P-H-I-A Hell

desc on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

huff puff

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH NINETEEN NINETY FOUR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbxi9hxctk8

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    CalllllIFornia LooooOOOOOvvvveeeee.....

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

That's mean.

yeah i don't want to see a picture of cock
    topus

Arch on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Aint nuttin' but a gangsta party

Ya got two of Amerikaz most wanted in the same motha fuckin place at da same mutha fuckin time

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

That's mean.

I think she was just perpetuating the joke that your pre-wife is your penis.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

That's mean.

You're supposed to scrawl "FINALLY LEGAL" all over it in black marker.

And then PM it to people.

James on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    clearly it should be h.264+vorbis

for continuity

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    That's why I fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker

:whistle: Take money :whistle:

TL DR on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hunh.

The cynic in me wants to suggest that Apple have money hats, so are relatively immune if and when MPEG get all draconian with the licensing requirements, and they know that it's going to make life hell for their competitors.

japan on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »

and they're both open

hunh.

Probley because it's much better known then a lot of the alternatives like Thedora. But the concern here is that we'll see a rehashing of the whole issue that was had with GIF. In the early days of the web, GIF was the go to image standard. The problem was that it was a patented standard and Unisys decided that they were going to collect royalties aggressively. And the MPEG licensing has always been goofy as hell and changes every week. It's reasonable to expect that the patents on H.264 will be enforced at some point.

Thomamelas on
This discussion has been closed.