Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

This can be locked

ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get alongRegistered User regular
Just noticed this. I'm on eastern time and under the forum options I'm still on eastern time. Despite this all timestamps are one hour behind what they should be. I don't think its been like this long as I use timestamps frequently for reference when checking various threads and I think I would have noticed. Could be off base there though.

Shogun on

• CyvrosCyvros London 1965Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    What're your daylight savings settings like?

Cyvros on
    Cy turned out to be much better in person.
  • ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    set to automatically detect

Shogun on
    edited June 2010
    Do always on or always off change anything?

Cyvros on
  • corky842corky842 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Is the time at the bottom of the page correct?

corky842 on
    Darmak wrote: »
    Something is wrong with me
  • ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    corky842 wrote: »
    Is the time at the bottom of the page correct?

No. 1 hour behind.

Shogun on
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I just looked at mine. I was 1 hour behind too... I was set to the wrong side of the planet.

Look at your time and see if it's AM or PM, because I was sitting at +6 (Jakarta) when I should be -6 (Central)

halkun on
    wVo0Rgr.png
    edited June 2010
    halkun wrote: »
    I just looked at mine. I was 1 hour behind too... I was set to the wrong side of the planet.

Look at your time and see if it's AM or PM, because I was sitting at +6 (Jakarta) when I should be -6 (Central)

No I'm on Eastern US according to the options menu. The forums claim 10:50 AM wherein it is in fact 11:50 AM.

edit: I did just figure out what the problem was though and it is quite laughable.

Shogun on
    edited June 2010
    What was the problem?

Cyvros on