As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Let's Play] Fallout 3 - DLC: Point Lookout: All sets!

12346»

• TwincityhackerTwincityhacker Registered User new member
    edited November 2010
    I agree with Toxic Pickle, with the rushing happening. One of my favorite parts of your LP is the side side stuff, like going looking for bigger and bigger Teddy Bears.

Though I am hoping that you might do a LP of New Vegas after it becomes far more stable in a few/several/many months.

Twincityhacker on
  • atat23atat23 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    yeah, again, sorry about the rushing, in retrospect you guys had stuck through watching multiple hours so I really should have realised you wouldn't mind if a set went over by ten minutes or so. :S

I've played through NV a couple of times now, I haven't experienced any of the game/quest breaking bugs that others are having problems with, the only thing that would make the LP harder would be the fairly consistent crashes but I'm pretty much use to that from playing through FO3 on the console so to me it's in a fairly LP-able state.

What is putting me off and what I learned from the FO3 LP is that with a big game like this there's always something I forget to show off or just straight up miss or don't know about. It's mostly down to my play style in that I end up playing the same way every time so I probably wouldn't be comfortable with a NV LP until I know the game backwards.

atat23 on
  • KitsunaKitsuna Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Goddamnit, I hate this LP. :x

The reason for this hate is because I started playing the actual game last night. My first bit of real exploring brought me to the Sewer Waystation.

Inside were teddy bears. Nineteen of the little bastards.

I must have spent an hour and a half setting them up inside my house.

You're the one to blame for putting this notion into my head. I must resist the siren lure of these insidious fluffy things as I play through this game and I know it isn't going to be easy, thanks to you.
    In all seriousness though, I've now got an appreciation for just how difficult it must have been to set up your teddy bear army so neatly.

Kitsuna on
    MGRSig2.jpg
  • atat23atat23 Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    wait until you play New Vegas hardcore mode and realise the ammo weight isn't the problem, it's the 50 teddy bears you are carrying with you because you can't decide which player house you want to set them up in.

atat23 on
  • TwincityhackerTwincityhacker Registered User new member
    edited January 2011
    I had this problem, until I found out which containers don't respawn. Now I can store my teddy bears with clear concious until I can stop being indecisive and pick a house.

Or abuse the Mojave Express free shipping for employees.

Twincityhacker on