As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mutant or not mutant, that is the question.

2»

• Options
    robosagogorobosagogo Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    When they say first mutant, I think they mean first mutant to be created by Marvel Comics.

robosagogo on
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Yea, in terms of age, Wolverine, Mystique, the Externals have all got him beat and Xavier himself's probably only 15 years behind. For that matter I'm pretty sure Shadow King had a number of years on Xavier when they met. Even Sinister was working with a whole group of early mutants back in the 1800s.

Scooter on
  • Options
    JCMJCM Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Crayon wrote:
    And if no one has said it yet, Namor wasn't the first mutant. Apocalypse is generally the one that is touted as the first mutant, and behind him is some vampire chick.

True, but Im saying it through the Marvel perspective, as claimed by Magneto and Xavier, who I doubt know that Apocalypse from the future is actually from the past.

There was also some 86 comic on a prehistoric isle with remains of mutants, but I cant find anything on it.

JCM on
  • Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    JCM wrote:
    Crayon wrote:
    And if no one has said it yet, Namor wasn't the first mutant. Apocalypse is generally the one that is touted as the first mutant, and behind him is some vampire chick.

True, but Im saying it through the Marvel perspective, as claimed by Magneto and Xavier, who I doubt know that Apocalypse from the future is actually from the past.

There was also some 86 comic on a prehistoric isle with remains of mutants, but I cant find anything on it.

That's because we don't talk about that story arc... that was the Nightcrawlers Father arc and we NEVER... NEVER... NEVER bring it up.

Ever.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'