Options

Vacation, woo!

2»

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    How about we dress up like this, drink beer, and talk about Philosophy, eh Bruce?

bruces02.jpg

And in America, we can buy a hat, a knife, and a gun in the same store. Take that.

Hunter on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Good Ol' America

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    That's true.

But on the upside I haven't been shot at!

Blake T on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Though to be honest I am not sure what they sell at gun stores.

Blake T on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Get you a License to Kill at yonder Gun Store.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Bigger guns.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    'sides why do you need a gun when you have a knife bigger than your leg?

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Oh man.

Imagine if Crocodile Dundee ran into an anime convention.

His knife would look tiny.

Blake T on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I went to the outer banks every year when I was a lad

I like shitty little beach-side towns that make most of their money from selling saltwater taffy

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    im heading to the Outer Banks in North Carolina in like a week and a half

hopefully its not blown up by a hurricane

No way me too, lets pass in the Harris Teeter and act like we don't know one another

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Fandyien wrote: »
    I went to the outer banks every year when I was a lad

I like shitty little beach-side towns that make most of their money from selling saltwater taffy

uh... obviously you have not been there recently. It's insanely built up unless you are in the outskirts.

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, we went to some of the more isolated islets and shit

Away from the built-up areas with enormous rental houses and drunk adolescents

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    OH MY GOD DOUBLE POST

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    3v wrote: »
    Did you see world of color?

Amazing.

I went a couple weeks ago, and found out that they give out Fastpasses for premium seating, and said "whatever, there's still probably good seats." There really aren't any great seats for the show without getting a Fastpass, though, which is kinda sad.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I guess I just had a vacation of sorts!

It was very hectic, and I was upset by the way Mori was treated (I think I am more offended than he was, tbh) but oh well. Was great seeing people in the south :)

Janson on
  • Options
    MereHappenstanceMereHappenstance Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    That Kalahari Resort has a pretty sweet tune on the website.

MereHappenstance on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Moriveth wrote: »
    mully wrote: »
    my vacation started yesterday at 4pm
    i plan on camping, drawing, and generally being lazy / watching movies and documentaries with bombs, as this is KIND OF his vacation time too, kind of

I forgot that you are with bombardier

so I thought you were just watching documentaries that have bombs in them

hahahah

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    im heading to the Outer Banks in North Carolina in like a week and a half

hopefully its not blown up by a hurricane

No way me too, lets pass in the Harris Teeter and act like we don't know one another

what town you heading to?

and FUCK YOU hurricane Earl, you better not fuck up my vacation

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2010
    Nirya wrote: »

Amazing.

I went a couple weeks ago, and found out that they give out Fastpasses for premium seating, and said "whatever, there's still probably good seats." There really aren't any great seats for the show without getting a Fastpass, though, which is kinda sad.

By all accounts your best bet is to book a dining package to get seating - one of the picnics. It's the easiest way to get decent enough seats to the rest of the big shows (getting a dining package for WDW's Fantasmic means you only have to turn up at 8:15 for the 9:00 showing to get just off-centre viewing as opposed to turning up at 9:00 for the 10:30 showing to get seated in Mickey).

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    3v3v Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Nirya wrote: »

Amazing.

By all accounts your best bet is to book a dining package to get seating - one of the picnics. It's the easiest way to get decent enough seats to the rest of the big shows (getting a dining package for WDW's Fantasmic means you only have to turn up at 8:15 for the 9:00 showing to get just off-centre viewing as opposed to turning up at 9:00 for the 10:30 showing to get seated in Mickey).

I got a fast pass for the 11:15 showing (the standing area I think it was the blue pass) and showed up at 10:15. The group I went with just brought a deck of cards and we sat down and played 13 until the show started. Got amazing seats right in front.

3v on
    512285-1.png
    PantsB wrote: »
    Koreans 4 Gate like this
    White People 4 gate like this
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2010
    I got a fast pass for the 11:15 showing (the standing area I think it was the blue pass) and showed up at 10:15. The group I went with just brought a deck of cards and we sat down and played 13 until the show started. Got amazing seats right in front.

At least you had something to do to pass the time. I ended up playing i-spy with my wife for an hour whilst queing for Fantasmic a couple of weeks ago.

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    All last night I kept reading this thread as "Vatican woo!" and I kept saying to myself,

"How is a religious/political thread by redfenix been allowed to exist for so long"

Bendery It Like Beckham on
  • Options
    3v3v Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

At least you had something to do to pass the time. I ended up playing i-spy with my wife for an hour whilst queing for Fantasmic a couple of weeks ago.

Ya it was actually a good idea to bring a deck. We were at the park from opening to close and sometimes you just need to sit down and take a break from walking/riding.

However, we had a Disney cast member (not someone in a costume obviously) come up to us and ask if we were gambling. I thought that was a little strange.

3v on
    512285-1.png
    PantsB wrote: »
    Koreans 4 Gate like this
    White People 4 gate like this