As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX '09 DVD easter eggs?

etherealvisionetherealvision Registered User regular
edited September 2010 in PAX Archive
I bought the PAX '09 DVD this year (Along with 2010 shirt) and discovered that there is an easter egg in the Jonathon Coulton concert set list (Down once you reach the last song on the list).

I was wondering if people would like to post where the eggs are. I'm personally hoping there's a Fancy Pants easter egg, since it's not on the list, and was one of the most epic moments in any concert I've been to (which is lots) and I wish to enjoy it with better visual/audio quality than youtube.

Let there be games!
etherealvision on

• Options
    mspencermspencer PAX [ENFORCER] Council Bluffs, IARegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Fancy Pants couldn't be included on the DVD, and I believe the reason was because rights for the songs and samples used would have been too expensive.

I have nothing else to contribute as I haven't seen the 09 DVD yet.

mspencer on
    MEMBER OF THE PARANOIA GM GUILD
    XBL Michael Spencer || Wii 6007 6812 1605 7315 || PSN MichaelSpencerJr || Steam Michael_Spencer || Ham NOØK
    QRZ || My last known GPS coordinates: FindU or APRS.fi (Car antenna feed line busted -- no ham radio for me X__X )
  • Options
    etherealvisionetherealvision Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Awwww I didn't even consider that. sad day. Aw well, at least thest rest of the concert is still superwin.

etherealvision on
    Let there be games!
This discussion has been closed.