As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini] Aquabats Phalla - Final - Good Guy Vicotry!

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I like you Notch

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    DO NOT VOTE FOR LUCEDES. Vote for Ringo instead.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I like Crumble better

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    but I'll vote for Ringo instead

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I assume Ringo's been seered?

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Ringo

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

why did everyone vote for me while i was at work, WHYYYYYYYY.

i have no idea about Ringo, except that he's less good than me.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    er uh

sorry about that panic guys

it's just that i so rarely see my name in red, you know.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Ringo?

I guess if its important

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I think i voted for ringo already... but better safe than sorry...

Also...is this actually a seering or just a hunch???

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    It's just a hunch because I'm a villager

If Lucedes is someone worth protecting, you'd be much better off voting out romanqwerty

Ringo on
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Ringo wrote: »

If Lucedes is someone worth protecting, you'd be much better off voting out romanqwerty

INCORRECT

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Also, Lucedes you are terrible. I knew 14 hours ago that if the romanqwerty wagon didn't take off that you'd be next on the chopping block.

Mafia got to pretend to listen to somebody reasonable, and the only two people providing names are me and Duna. Not a lot of choice.

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Yes T_A let's please have us an explanation.

Sir Fabulous on

• Options
    edited September 2010

INCORRECT

Even if you were a villager, you've been quiet and sheeping roman

Not exactly your A game here

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Also, Lucedes you are terrible. I knew 14 hours ago that if the romanqwerty wagon didn't take off that you'd be next on the chopping block.

Mafia got to pretend to listen to somebody reasonable, and the only two people providing names are me and Duna. Not a lot of choice.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i keed...i keed...
    maybe

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

INCORRECT

Even if you were a villager, you've been quiet and sheeping roman

Not exactly your A game here

I'm sure the fact that i've been overwhelmed with data/PMs/trying to find cheaters in the other game has nothing to do with it.

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I had assumed TA was just going to vig you tonight, but putting me on the bandwagon seems like maybe not!

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I had assumed TA was just going to vig you tonight, but putting me on the bandwagon seems like maybe not!

We're buddies...

I'm the seer/guard/vig and revealed to him after night one...

Not really
    maybe

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    That would be silly, as IIRC he gave his full role name in his reveal, making the seer's ability to seer him and prove his identity all but impossible!

Of course Notch also named him in the narration so it wouldn't have worked out anyway, but still

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hmmm...I finally got around to actually reading the last 24 hours of activity. And it looks like Lucedes is a good guy. At least that's what our vig says.

Sooooo...Ringo.

daniant on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    A thought for later:

Dani usually apologises for being semi-inactive and useless by now. Has she changed her outlook on the importance of Phalla?

Or is she evil?

Good luck village!

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    NotchNotch PottsfieldRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Thursday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLpwQ1LKGV4

MC Bat Commander cried out with a fury and rage unlike any the world has ever known while he cradled the body of godmode, or as MC Bat Commander knew her, the Martian Girl. She has come from Planet V on the edge of the cosmos, and MC Bat Commander fell in love at first sight, despite her appetitie for people meat.

On the positive side, Crash McLarson seems to have overcome his Meltdown! by defeating the baddie of bad badness himself, kias aka The Powdered Milkman! While out on patrol (patrol is what Crash calls his daily Diet Coke run to the AM/PM) Crash saw a cloud of white upon the horizon. Before he even had the opportunity to ruin another breakfast, the Powdered Milkman found himself being pulverized into a fine dust by the Punk Rock Super Fist! No more cheerios will be tainted by the taste of ground zombie bones. His reign of terror and tin encased dairy depreciation has come to an end.

Thanks Crash!

But, Ringo is an Aquacadet, and this is the world’s smallest violin.

The Fallen
    Ringo - Aquacadet - Vote
    Kias - Powdered Milk Man - Punk Rock Super Fist
    Godmode - Martian Girl - Forces of Evil

Notch on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    oooooOOOOOoooooo

Unexpected!

OOOOOoooooOOOOO

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Alright, enough of this "voting records" bullshit. Everyone vote for Winky as a placeholder while I gather results.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Alright, enough of this "voting records" bullshit. Everyone vote for Winky as a placeholder while I gather results.

How about you actually give us a reason to. And explain the whole Ringo wagon too. Hmmm?

Sir Fabulous on

• Options
    edited September 2010
    At least T_A's aim is unerring and swift.

;_;

poor martian girl.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    jimtopiajimtopia Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Winky

jimtopia on
  • Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    OoooOOooOOOo

Well, that was unfortunate! :P

OOooOOooOOOo

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    edited September 2010
    Winky.

Ha! Ringo died before I had time to explain anything.

daniant on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Wait, Ringo was good. Well, shit.

daniant on
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I would love to know why I am being voted for.

And did we ever get a good explanation for why the jimtopia bandwagon was suddenly switched? Or, you know, any confirmation on who jimtopia is?

Winky on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

How about you actually give us a reason to. And explain the whole Ringo wagon too. Hmmm?
    Oh I'm sorry, didn't realise I had to explain every little thing not once, but twice.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    CleonicusCleonicus Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I was going to vote for Winky today anyways because birds are clearly not reptiles. He is clearly an evil scientist who has spliced crocodile and duck DNA.

Cleonicus on
    Debate 'n' DeHockey team: Astronauts
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Dunadan, ringo was sooo seered yesterday wasn't he huh?

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Oh I'm sorry, didn't realise I had to explain every little thing not once, but twice.

But you haven't explained anything :/

"Vote for <x>" would be fine, if we knew it was coming from a seer or something, but we have no idea, and yesterday when you told us to vote switch, it was onto someone who was innocent. I mean it's fine if you are using seer targets for your vig, but if your orders here are purely speculation, I think it's fine to let the village speculate too?

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I personally think it best for network heads to let the village speculate, yet, but iron-fisted rules have caused victory more than once in the past...

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Not really here to win, I'm more about playing to have fun, having someone just come down with a stone tablet that says what I have to do is the epitome of boring. Speculation is only fun if you get to pursue it, otherwise it feels like a waste of time.

And while I understand sometimes the villagehead has a good lead and we should follow it, if its a good lead, what's the problem with telling us - conversely, if it isn't a good lead, then... whats the point in focusing us on it?

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    It's very possible that The Anonymous has some information we don't, but if he does I'd love to hear it. While I'm willing to trust that the network has a better idea of what's going on than we do, they can also be very capable of gross incompetence, so I'm always going to be skeptical (especially when it's me that they're voting out).

We should note that Dunadan's list has been pretty awful so far, killing one vanillager and then steering us towards voting off (what I am assuming is) a village special until our glorious network head steered us off into killing another vanillager. It's not necessarily strange for Dunadan's list to be awful, but it was strange that so many people, including myself, paid attention to it.

For now I'm going to place a tentative vote on Dunadan, until The Anonymous gets back and explains who we're actually voting out tonight and why.

Winky on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    It's very possible that The Anonymous has some information we don't, but if he does I'd love to hear it. While I'm willing to trust that the network has a better idea of what's going on than we do, they can also be very capable of gross incompetence, so I'm always going to be skeptical (especially when it's me that they're voting out).

We should note that Dunadan's list has been pretty awful so far, killing one vanillager and then steering us towards voting off (what I am assuming is) a village special until our glorious network head steered us off into killing another vanillager. It's not necessarily strange for Dunadan's list to be awful, but it was strange that so many people, including myself, paid attention to it.

For now I'm going to place a tentative vote on Dunadan, until The Anonymous gets back and explains who we're actually voting out tonight and why.

so in other words, you are mafia. winky.

I like how you try to smoothly imply that T_A doesn't know what he's doing when suggesting people vote for you... but you forgot to actually make positive statements about how he's wrong. if you were a villager, you would know that he had nothing on you and that you were a villager instead of asking if he had anything on you. when confronted with a claim by someone else, you need to remember that they are wrong if you are going to try to argue against (as opposed to implying that they may be wrong).

Dunadan019 on