As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
According to my email account I got a PM from someone but my message box is empty. Can you 'Unsend' PMs, or was this an error of some kind?

Maybe send me a couple of test PMs regarding your favorite type of pie and/or jack russel terrior (smooth or rough coat?).

Casual Eddy on

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    According to my email account I got a PM from someone but my message box is empty. Can you 'Unsend' PMs, or was this an error of some kind?

Maybe send me a couple of test PMs regarding your favorite type of pie and/or jack russel terrior (smooth or rough coat?).

If you have not yet checked your inbox, the person who sent you the PM can delete it.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited January 2007

If you have not yet checked your inbox, the person who sent you the PM can delete it.

I am just learning this now.

Butler on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Uh oh. I hope it's not regarding that Phalla I'm in.

Casual Eddy on