The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Hello I am making a thread oh isn't this exciting!!
Well, recently, I came out to my parents as ~bisexual~. It was kind of a bad moment because we were already arguing and it just sort of came out because of the hateful things my dad was saying (like, "I drink so much because you are my son", that was kind of a bummer I guess. I also said mean things probably I don't know this isn't really about that). For example, the preceding line to me telling my father was "It sickens me that you are tolerant of the n-wurds, muslims, and queers and believe that they can do whatever they want." (I kind of just stopped listening and heard "It sickens me that you are tolerant . . . " but wev)
Anyway, since then, I've heard lots of enlightening things that I had no idea about. For example!
1) Gay people cannot be monogamous as a whole. They are few and far between if it is possible.
2) All gay people are sexually deviant.
3) All gay people are healthier because gay people care about their health more (so that's kind of cool I guess!!!)
4) I think a quote with this one would be better. "I truly believe that there are no good muslims. They are all radical and they will blow you up." In the same vein, "I've had more interaction with middle eastern men than you'll ever have, and I can tell you that they are completely rude as a whole."
5) this image about covers it.
In between all this stuff they've told me that still love me and it's just kind of disappointing or whatever, so I'm pretty fine I guess.
Anywho, my great forum populace, how is your relationship w/ your parents? Have you called your mother lately? What has your dad said recently? Dish, girl!