Options

dumb [chat] or genius [chat]

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

The correct question is always "Do you have a penis?"

Which, if answered in the affirmative, is followed by "Do you want to do stuff with me and my penis and your penis?"

I thought it was asking if they have a thick cock, and then how you have a thick cock, and then two thick cocks, and oil.

Obviously I presented a bare bones example of the questions and you would adjust depending on the particular circumstances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3vO-QiEGJ8

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Daxon wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    Rivs, now I'm really confused what gender you are.

Care to share?

Soz.

girl.

like always!

STUNNER

Dax you might be asking the wrong question.

Her gender is female, which is all that should really matter to anyone except perhaps Proffem.

Meh, she identifies as a girl - don't really care beyond that, 's cool.

Although - I presume at some point I'm going to meet people who will/have had sex change operations in hospital, anyone have any idea how breaching the subject would be the best?

I guess I could just go for the "any operations in the past?" question and hope they elaborate on their own.

Generally speaking it's not a subject you should be broaching.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Apothecary is one of those words that I've only seen used in videogames and by foreign people

I picture them going into a store with witches and warlocks and potions made out of werewolf blood

This time of year I think Walgreens does stock werewolf blood
    for flu season

Wal-gnosis

Galahad on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Although - I presume at some point I'm going to meet people who will/have had sex change operations in hospital, anyone have any idea how breaching the subject would be the best?

I guess I could just go for the "any operations in the past?" question and hope they elaborate on their own.

I don't even know why you assume you will/why you would even have to ask this question?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

Pretty much my reasoning on it. And if they've had an operation I wouldn't even ask. They went through their change, I didn't know them before it, it's none of my business. *shrugs*

Passerbye on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The background image for DailyKos is both annoying and amusing at the same time.

Much better than when they were shilling Jimmy Smitts recent show.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    Apothecary is one of those words that I've only seen used in videogames and by foreign people

I picture them going into a store with witches and warlocks and potions made out of werewolf blood

It is pretty cool.

There was a monopoly on selling medicine until last year, the only drug store chain in the whole country was called:

"The Apothecary"

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

To be fair, going into that pharmacy is really like that. It's all wooden panels and incredibly old timesy.

Daxon on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    The Term Apothecary to me does not inspire confidence.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2010

I don't even know why you assume you will/why you would even have to ask this question?

Medical student, I imagine it'll be incredibly relevant. (later doctor)

In fact, now I'm curious as to what risk factors change with sex change operations..

Daxon on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Heck, one of my gaming buddies is saving up for her operation. Should be done in the next 5 years or so. Chances are good I will still know her then, and it won't make any difference to me. When I met her she was a girl, she'll still be a girl then.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I WOULD LIKE FORTY STONES OF BAT WINGS PLEASE

THANK YOU DEAR WITCHMADAME!!

Honk on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Or when they need to poison themselves because they believe their lady love to be dead.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    no good deed goes unpunished

I donate blood, my sunglasses break, my PC wouldn't start and I lost my wallet

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

Medical student, I imagine it'll be incredibly relevant.

In fact, now I'm curious as to what risk factors change with sex change operations..

It's just another part of their medical history in this case. Like a tonsillectomy or whatevs. I'm sure there are probably studies on different procedures and associated risk factors.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    [chat] is funny sometimes.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Or when they need to poison themselves because they believe their lady love to be dead.

Man that story is like a comedy of errors for dumb young people.

If played out today it would be romeo getting juliet pregnant and then taking off before the baby is born to not get tied down.

The final act would be Juliet applying for welfare.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    I hate chat.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Oh and today I filmed the dean of our university reinacting some Bond scenes.

It is a pretty big university of about 18,000 students, and I think that most people have not filmed the dean reinacting Bond scenes. Pretty cool stuff.

Honk on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

To be fair, going into that pharmacy is really like that. It's all wooden panels and incredibly old timesy.

I love shops like that, just with that look. There was a cider shop at Mont Saint Michelle that my parents and I went to, it used to be an old whatsit store (you know, they sell ribbons and lace and buttons and embroidery floss, etc.) in the 1600s, so three of the four walls were basically covered, floor to ceiling, with long, thin drawers with little label slots on them. It was fantastic.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I hate chat.

YOU SHOULD READ MORE [SHOUTING], THE NEW THING IN SOCIAL COMMUNITIES ONLINE

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Man that story is like a comedy of errors for dumb young people.

If played out today it would be romeo getting juliet pregnant and then taking off before the baby is born to not get tied down.

The final act would be Juliet applying for welfare.

I remember freshman year of high school we read R&J.

One of the discussion questions was to decide who/what was primarily at fault for the tragic events of the story.

90% of the people in the class agreed unanimously that the apothecary was responsible.

I was like "Uhm..."

And they were like "ZOMG DRUGS".

Yeah, I went to school with a bunch of fucking morons.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    AHAHAAHAHAHAHAH DEAR FUCKING GOD

MOST RACIST WOMAN EVER IN DAWN OF THE DEAD.

"You leaving behind real brothers, or street brothers," the white lady said the the black man.
    "Both," he replied.

Daxon on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Oh man, found two huge piles of clay.

Woot woot, gonna finish my chimney so pigs and sheep stop falling into the fire.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

I remember freshman year of high school we read R&J.

One of the discussion questions was to decide who/what was primarily at fault for the tragic events of the story.

90% of the people in the class agreed unanimously that the apothecary was responsible.

I was like "Uhm..."

And they were like "ZOMG DRUGS".

Yeah, I went to school with a bunch of fucking morons.

Juliet's at fault, most of shakesperes stories were like that. Always some piece of ass getting you in trouble.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Woot woot, gonna finish my chimney so pigs and sheep stop falling into the fire.

You should check out my underground cabin sometime, it has an aquarium. It will have a mansion next to it some time.

There is also a hollywood sign above the house.

And the garden is neat!

Honk on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I hate chat.

Me too.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Medical student, I imagine it'll be incredibly relevant. (later doctor)

SRS is performed on something like 0.0015% of the population. I imagine that means you stand a good chance of never encountering it within a single lifetime of medical practice.

but yea, you should at least have some idea of how to handle it but honestly I'd imagine the patient would know better than most doctors at that point

Bama on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    And I need sheep for my carpeting!

But I didn't see a sheep for all day yesterday! :O

Honk on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Honk wrote: »

You should check out my underground cabin sometime, it has an aquarium. It will have a mansion next to it some time.

There is also a hollywood sign above the house.

And the garden is neat!

Well, how do I see your underground cabin?
    I hate chat.

Me too.

:cry:

Passerbye on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    i love chat <3

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Man sheeps got them hambones, might want to find an easier forumer to knock down to skin, like mori, or nexus.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    MikeMan wrote: »
    i love chat <3

Damnit, Mikeman, I can't stay angry at you.

Okay, I was never angry at you, but if I was... it would be quite brief.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    i love chat <3

I'm neutral on chat. We call this the circle of.... CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I hate all of you

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Chat is in the upper echelons of internet discourse. All of Penny Arcade is really. Good moderators, good community that's self-policing. Large amount of traffic. Venture much higher and you get into low-traffic semi-private forums and everyone knows those suck.

Don't make me drag up the way other places address gender issues! It's funny but it's a soul-burning funny, bereft of any catharsis.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    chat is the chat

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I hate all of you

C'mere.. gimme a hug!

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    i love chat <3

I'm neutral on chat. We call this the circle of.... CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!

I like maybe 5 people in chat. Even that is iffy.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Whereas I keep getting groups of 6-10 spawning all over the damn place.

If only I could give you all this wool. I carpeted the masjid already and I still have like, 2 stacks left.

Passerbye on
This discussion has been closed.