As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WAR] Warhammer Online - Paul Barnett: Chaos God of Shades

1575859606163»

• Options
    MorskittarMorskittar Lord Warlock Engineer SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I firmly believe having folks in beta who know *nothing* of the game or IP is a huge asset. Sure, lame for those that want it and aren't in, but better for the company and quality of testing overall. Jealousy is what it is... don't fool yourself.

Just because you don't know anything previously doesn't mean you're not qualified to say "X was buggy" or "Y wasn't fun".

Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
  • Options
    maraxus94maraxus94 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Morskittar wrote: »
    I firmly believe having folks in beta who know *nothing* of the game or IP is a huge asset. Sure, lame for those that want it and aren't in, but better for the company and quality of testing overall. Jealousy is what it is... don't fool yourself.

Absolutely, I apologize if I insinuated otherwise. I simply meant that to people that drool over the game that it is frustrating when they don't get in.

maraxus94 on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Why isn't everyone making fangirl-gasms over the video from Leipzig?

It's got moving Druchii in it! And Swordmaster moves.

Aldo on
  • Options
    maraxus94maraxus94 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Why isn't everyone making fangirl-gasms over the video from Leipzig?

It's got moving Druchii in it! And Swordmaster moves.

While it most definitely is exciting, I just can't get too worked up about all the future legodrizzts....and I am not that big of a fan of Witch Elves in the first place.

maraxus94 on
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    From the looks of the last page, a fresh start would probably do some good.

Scooter on
This discussion has been closed.