Options

Organi[chat]

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Arivia wrote: »
    if you run pbp amazons desc I am so in

4th wave feminism is punching people through brick walls with amazonian super strength

desc on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    well my mind has been blown

like there are places in san diego that cost many millions

it's not that I am so shocked at the super expensive places, but rather that it's more or less standard

like there are plenty of places for regular people to live in san diego too

and even then I feel like SD is kinda stupidly expensive if you don't want to live in the desert

sigh

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    arivia

if you tip a few bucks you are basically paying $30 for some pizza

no

don't do that arivia

Organichu on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I've been doing training for new sales people for much of the day. Oy.

Did you get puppy pads for when they have accidents, and jalapeno juice for when they make you sad?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    desc wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    if you run pbp amazons desc I am so in

4th wave feminism is punching people through brick walls with amazonian super strength

yes this is correct

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    huh

Elendil on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

Did you get puppy pads for when they have accidents, and jalapeno juice for when they make you sad?

No, we just use physical violence and rubbing their noses in it.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    i don't think people are saying $24,000 per mo is the standard in london

but in certain very exclusive areas

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I thought Wonder Woman's armor let her fly around. Pegasus shoes or somesuch nonsense. She has the indestructible wristguards and the tiara/boomerang and the lasso and the invisible jet and OHMYGOD SHE'S JUST BATMAN WITH A VAGINA!

see this was exactly my confusion.

Originally she couldn't fly (hence jet) but then they rebooted her and she was now made out of clay (like a dreidel!) and she can fly and is more superman-like and less bondage-like. Flight has something to do with hermes now.

desc on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    That's also a furnished weekly rental, which means they're trying to attract travelers and vacationers, not permanent tenants.

Those kinds of rents are inflated everywhere.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    no-ones facebook relations are accurate

one girl has twenty siblings on facebook

I was the dad of my brother's mother's cousin's daughter who was also my mother or something when I first got facebook

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Hah I feel kind of bad for him, he's really just a kid who wants to have the edge on reality. But the only way he's gonna learn is if he's told, and he won't listen to me. Maybe hearing it from someone else will drive it home.

Sometimes a direct, blunt response from a stranger can be the best lesson.

Either that, or he'll dismiss me as some angry female, in which case you are perfectly welcome to hit him for me the next time you see him.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So I started playing Persona 3 on the PSP the other day

I have mixed feelings about it

On one hand some aspects of it are really neat

On the other hand so far it feels like a dating sim where you sometimes fight a little bit. I hope that changes.

Also the biggest problem is that I get really OCD about min/maxing sometimes with RPGs, and with this one there is only a limited amount of stuff to do in a day, and you have a time limit, so I'm basically like fuuuuuuuck I don't know what to do.

Anyone who has played the game, any advice? I'm still very early in. Do I basically fight at Tartarus whenever my peeps aren't too tired and work/study/do things to raise my stats on nights where they can't go?

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Mori and/or Passer can you share the Facebook bon mots and burns being exchanged? I froth with curiosity.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Little Caesars is at least cheap and already made and shit

Pizza Hut has p much nothing going for it as delivery pizza.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Man I refuse to eat pizza except from a few very unique local places. And in St. Louis with my cousins place because it is fucking delicious.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2010
    well my mind has been blown

like there are places in san diego that cost many millions

it's not that I am so shocked at the super expensive places, but rather that it's more or less standard

like there are plenty of places for regular people to live in san diego too

and even then I feel like SD is kinda stupidly expensive if you don't want to live in the desert

sigh

i think i have read that london, tokyo and moscow are the most expensive cities to live in on earth.

NYC, San Francisco and Boston are the top 3 in the US i think

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Also one of them was looking at my precious. I will not let them have my precious.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited December 2010

No, we just use physical violence and rubbing their noses in it.

Jalapeno juice is great for fucking with people, put it on a mouse or coat a keyboard in it and then wait for the fun times. Also good for a bathroom door handle as most people won't freak if its a little wet, and you raise your chance for genital fires.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited December 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Man I refuse to eat pizza except from a few very unique local places. And in St. Louis with my cousins place because it is fucking delicious.

Pointer's is pretty awesome out in St. L.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Mori and/or Passer can you share the Facebook bon mots and burns being exchanged? I froth with curiosity.

froth?

this is a poor choice of words

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Organichu wrote: »

well

the conversation originally started because this couple was looking at places that were 9k pounds/mo in oxford

and the londoners seem to indicate that 1-3k pounds/week is not uncommon in london

which is a fuck ton of us dolla bills?

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Delicious Glam Metal playlist.

It's Bijyuaru K next

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    that was my huh :(

p.s. I always remember who two are as "the one I can torment with Major Scales" and "the one I can't."

desc on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »

I was the dad of my brother's mother's cousin's daughter who was also my mother or something when I first got facebook

Mine were fine. I just ported the lists I already had over to the new system and fixed the few people who were not in one.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I found my mom's facebook profile the other day

That was fucking weird

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I have to give him credit, even when faced with such directly confrontational material, he's pretty calmly expressing himself.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Also was at target over the weekend, man the nerf section is total bullshit now. Kids these days have tripod gattling nerf guns, we had like a single pull pistol. FUCK YOU YOUNG PEOPLE!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    man this pizza is going to taste great

even if [chat] is convincing me to feel like a giant dick for not tipping

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    man this pizza is going to taste great

even if [chat] is convincing me to feel like a giant dick for not tipping

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    So I started playing Persona 3 on the PSP the other day

I have mixed feelings about it

On one hand some aspects of it are really neat

On the other hand so far it feels like a dating sim where you sometimes fight a little bit. I hope that changes.

Also the biggest problem is that I get really OCD about min/maxing sometimes with RPGs, and with this one there is only a limited amount of stuff to do in a day, and you have a time limit, so I'm basically like fuuuuuuuck I don't know what to do.

Anyone who has played the game, any advice? I'm still very early in. Do I basically fight at Tartarus whenever my peeps aren't too tired and work/study/do things to raise my stats on nights where they can't go?
    go as often as you need to until you beat the tartarus boss and reach the barrier

from a min/maxing perspective, you'd technically want to do it in as few trips as possible but who gives a fuck really

you can't do everything in one go without a FAQ anyway and it's awful and unfun to do

just roll with it

Elendil on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Organichu wrote: »

well

the conversation originally started because this couple was looking at places that were 9k pounds/mo in oxford

and the londoners seem to indicate that 1-3k pounds/week is not uncommon in london

which is a fuck ton of us dolla bills?

Central London is weird. It is hideously expensive for no very clear reason when there are far, far more affordable places three Tube stops away. It is also frequently vastly more expensive like-for-like than anywhere else in the country.

It does vary really strongly by area, though. Like one of Cesca's friends lives in New Malden, ten-ish miles outside of London. To buy a similar house to the one I own (£90-ish k) there would cost somewhere around £700k.

japan on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    huh

it would appear boston is one of the best cities in the country right nwo for job seekers

in terms of open jobs vs. # of seekers

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I enjoy adding admin to the end of random website's urls to see what content management system they use.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Jalapeno juice is great for fucking with people, put it on a mouse or coat a keyboard in it and then wait for the fun times. Also good for a bathroom door handle as most people won't freak if its a little wet, and you raise your chance for genital fires.

I can't believe it took me this long to realize you're the devil.

desc on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010

Here's the conversation so far.
    0029pwgb

Passerbye on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »

Mine were fine. I just ported the lists I already had over to the new system and fixed the few people who were not in one.

We do this on purpose of course

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    desc wrote: »

I can't believe it took me this long to realize you're the devil.

This is a great prank to play on a dude who is sexually active with a long term partner, because he won't think of pepper juice as the culprit and you get to listen to the "How the fuck did I get an STD." talk with a confused SO.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I remember when I started seeing screenshots of Facebook arguments being passed around. I laughed and said "I'll never be in one of those."

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »

Here's the conversation so far.
    0029pwgb

i have d moriarty ahead by a wide margin

Organichu on
This discussion has been closed.