As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SE++ Secrete Satans: Final day to send before WRATH

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Nice!

Also, most adorable gift post thus far.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So I bought this for my parents today.

41sgAQ-c0DL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I than called my father to inform him a gift would be dropped off before Christmas so he should be ready. What did he do in response? He yelled at me for buying him a Christmas gift. His reason? He feels I am too poor in his eyes to be making such a purchase.

I am torn inside out.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Zongy he is yelling at you to make you feel bad. This is so you are on a level pegging as he feels bad. This is because he only got you two things. The first is a coffee cup full of his own excrement. The second is a drunken beating for never living up to his expectations.

Merry Christmas.

Blake T on
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Blake I don't know... I want to say that is unlikely but than again my father did once steal a Christmas gift from me on Christmas day...

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Nice haul, cherie! :D

Every time somebody says they've shipped their gifts, I wonder

could it be me?!

This is ever so exciting!!

Didgeridoo on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Just tell your dad it was free because you stole it from an old woman and also pushed her down.

Then you will live up to his expectations!

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So today I woke up feeling like shit, because the temperature dropped super-fast yesterday and I was out until midnight walking around in a skirt and tights and a not-warm-enough scarf. So I woke up and oh, hey, yes, I do believe this feels like a sinus infection.

But I had things to do! First I took the dog to the vet for his last immunization shot, even though it was -5 degrees outside, but the vet was not there. Come back later. Okay. Walked home, got set to go to Costco with a friend of mine who owns a car (going to Costco without a car is a nightmare). We left the house, drove 35 minutes, got to Costco and oh wait where is my wallet? Oh yes, it was at home on the floor of the kitchen, along with all of my money and my Costco card. But my friend (she is a good friend) said it was fine, I'd pay her back, and we went shopping.

$240.00 later, shopping finished, I told my friend that I would walk the dog back to the vet for his shots, go to the ATM, get her money and walk it back to her house before she went out for the night. While at the vet, I discovered that the puppy has a fungal ear infection. Okay, get medicine. As I waited for the doctor to fix up the prescription, a small yapper-type-dog was flipping the fuck out while getting a bath in the grooming parlor across the entryway. My cat allergies were going haywire, making my sinus pain multiply tenfold, when suddenly the groomer handling the yapper-type-dog yelled in pain. I turned around to see that she and the dog were soaked in blood, because the yapper-type-dog had taken a huge bite of her wrist.

Craziness ensued, people went to the hospital, my dog got bored and started barking... I eventually got what I needed and left, but the dog pooped on the way home, so I had to pick it up in a baggie and stash the baggie in with all of the other crap I was carrying. I walked to my friend's house, got there and realized that my wallet was missing again, this time containing around 400 dollars in cash, as well as both of my bank cards, my alien registration card, etc. We retraced my steps all the way back to the vet, carrying a bunch of dog medicine and food and a bag of cooling dog poop. Thankfully my wallet was at the vet's, so everything worked out alright.

But it was a long, long day! And I felt totally terribly sick. I was not prepared for the guard at the top of our street to come out and give me a package!

WHAT'S THIS?!
    dsc07380.jpg

HOLY FUCK YES!
    dsc07384s.jpg

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES! EVER! Maybe my favourite movie of all time? And this poster is so mysterious and hysterical! It's amazing!

Honestly there's nothing in this to indicate any sender at all other than the company who made it, so maybe it isn't my Secret Satans present? It could be from anyone! The President! A different friend in the U.S.! But whichever way, it made my day. So if it is my Satans present, Satan, I love you.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    LuvCherieLuvCherie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I am now, 5 hours and 90 pages later, finally caught up on the last 3 weeks of posts in this thread. So many awesome gifts! I didn't want to miss any of it! Now it is very much time for sleep. :rotate:

Correction: 5 hours 1 minute :P

LuvCherie on
    "I have many skills."
    Making: LuvCherie Jewelry
    Writing: Fibropreneur.com
    Shopping: Amazon Wishes
    Socializing: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
    Gaming: Xbox Live, Playstation, Steam
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I wanted to ship out my satanee's package last night, but an opportunity arose.

In 3 days, I can have one of the gifts signed by the creator.

I think this is worth a delay.

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I keep stalking my mailbox everyday hoping for a sign, a symbol, a something!

Satan stop making me wait, I don't like suspense!

Reigner on
    Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I did not include any notes in my gift

I am PRETTY SURE my Satan will know who sent 'em, but I do so love leaving notes :(

Sheri on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    Waiting for my Satan's gifts to arrive is killing me, because he/she posts a lot in this thread and I am having the worst time not quoting them.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I too am having a love hate affair with my mailbox.

Blake T on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I just try to have amnesia every day.

Langly on
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    I still haven't started reading the book I got. I keep taking it out on the bus or train to start reading it but I always fall asleep cause buses/trains make me sleepy.

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    and then you wake up in Limerick.

Bad-Beat on
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    Mysteries abound

#pipe -> Gatsby
    B.C -> Jyardana 2 -> Jokerman
    Burning Organ -> VALVEjunkie
    BusterK -> Okami
    Butler -> IpseDixit
    daimajin -> lostwords
    Corporate Logo -> Druhim 2
    Didgeridoo -> mensch-o-matic
    DHS Odium -> Caulk Bite 6
    DrZiplock -> tastypastry
    Forar -> Sara Lynn -> Raijin Quickfoot
    FlatEric -> The Lovely Bastard -> Bogey
    Fiz -> ShimSham -> Marcus and His Band Of Mysterious Disco Ravens 2
    Goose! -> thanimations
    Green -> Schide
    GRMike -> Centipede Damascus
    Hacksaw -> Weaver
    Henroid -> The Geek
    Hunter -> Tonkka
    khoo -> CrackedLens 2
    Langly -> Bad-Beat 2 -> Aphostile 2
    Legba -> Feaghaill
    Reigner-> The_Rat
    Schide -> Pharezon
    Skettios -> cheshire
    RabidDeathMoose -> Sticks
    Rent -> I.H.N.I.W.T.R.
    Slacker71 -> neville
    SporkAndrew -> Kwoaru
    Sweeney Tom -> Ruby Rhod
    VisionOfClarity -> mully -> bwanie
    $? -> George Fornby Grill -> Stale -> Akilae729
    ? -> LuvCherie
    ? -> Lost Salient
    ? -> Sars_Boy
    ? -> MetroidZoid

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    This card cost like $5.

I'm scared to draw crap all over it in case I make a mistake. :(

I've been doodling on other paper and then putting that into the card. Takes the pressure away

skettios on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    BWANIE WHY ISNT IT THERE YET

mully on
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Bad-Beat wrote: »
    and then you wake up in Limerick.

Jokes on you! Cork is the last stop.

Well maybe the joke is on me :(

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    one more day, satanee

the giftening, etc etc

WOOOOOOO

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    SaintSaint Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    SH you stopped bolding it...

Saint on
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    mully wrote: »
    BWANIE WHY ISNT IT THERE YET

THEY MUST HAVE BEEN STOLEN

ALERT THE MOUNTIES

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Oh man I can't wait for my gift

hopefully I.H.N.I.W.T.R gets the other parts to his gifts

Rent on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    One of the main parts of my gift didn't ship to me until the 13th, so it should be here soon.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Apparently AAA saved Christmas for you guys (and the Secret Saintees), but not for my actual family (or neth), whose presents I was going to ship out today.

Now I get to go spend $100 on a new car battery

Which sucks, cuz I spent WAY too much on presents yesterday, thinking, 'Oh man, it's so great that I don't have to buy a new car battery!'

Sheri on
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Gah, I'm trying to deduce who is my Satan and I got NOTHING.

Whoever it is cannot be near a computer for some time; as they has a proxy deliver me a message.

Whoever it is has a taste for fine delicacies.

That's all I got.

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So I received a note in my mailbox last Thursday saying there was a package waiting for me at the post office, but that I couldn't pick it up until after 1pm on Friday. But we were flying out for a trip to Alberta on Friday morning! So that was disappointing, but I was convinced the package was some computer stuff I had ordered anyway, so I decided to forget about it.

Fast forward to Monday, and I return home after a disappointing trip that unfortunately involved no glowy magical northern lights, which was the purpose of the trip. But what better to make up for that than:
    IMG_4978.jpg

Kitties! I mean, a big package! Opening it, I found:
    IMG_4980.jpg

A tiny box, and lots of packing paper. Is this some sort of joke? Oh, wait a sec...
    IMG_4981.jpg

There are goodies under this packing paper! Strange, foreign goodies!
    IMG_4982.jpg

Dawn wanted to take a trip back, but he's too fat to fit in the box. But hey, he found a wrapped present and a card under the goodies!
    IMG_4983.jpg

SO MANY COLOURS
    IMG_4985.jpg

I don't know Spooky, but he is certainly filling my Christmas with lots of happy! (I covered his real name with a kiss, which I assume is what he meant to do anyway) Also, I'm actually Australian so I get to hoard all the happy from the Canadians, hahaha
    IMG_4987.jpg

Inside the package was How To Train Your Dragon on Bluray, a totally awesome and sweet movie about dragons!

Thankyou so much Spooky (spookymuffin I assume, going by the list in the OP), this was such a wonderful gift! My wife won't let me eat any of the stuff yet though, because she wants to see it all, but I'm a little frightened to try them anyway so that works out! :D

Ten on
  • Options
    RabidDeathMooseRabidDeathMoose Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Holy shit! Package for a Mister... uhh... Rabid Death Moose?

Why yes, that IS me!

Bogey, holy crap man not only is my gift awesome but it is also hilarious and oddly topical. Will post pictures ASAP right now I'm reveling in my goodies!

RabidDeathMoose on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    you and me, Ten.
    FOREIGN CANDY BROTHERS

goddamn it still surprises me how much stuff you can shove in those flat rate boxes

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    foreign candy is awesome!

skettios on
  • Options
    Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    you and me, Ten.
    FOREIGN CANDY BROTHERS

goddamn it still surprises me how much stuff you can shove in those flat rate boxes

Have you tried the salmiakki? It is my country's specialty candy.

Burning Organ on
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    Holy shit! Package for a Mister... uhh... Rabid Death Moose?

Why yes, that IS me!

Bogey, holy crap man not only is my gift awesome but it is also hilarious and oddly topical. Will post pictures ASAP right now I'm reveling in my goodies!

I'm glad you got a great gift, I was willing to kick some butt if you didn't.

. on
    Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    #pipe -> Gatsby
    B.C -> Jyardana 2 -> Jokerman
    Burning Organ -> VALVEjunkie
    BusterK -> Okami
    Butler -> IpseDixit
    daimajin -> lostwords
    Corporate Logo -> Druhim 2
    Didgeridoo -> mensch-o-matic
    DHS Odium -> Caulk Bite 6
    DrZiplock -> tastypastry
    Forar -> Sara Lynn -> Raijin Quickfoot
    FlatEric -> The Lovely Bastard -> Bogey
    Fiz -> ShimSham -> Marcus and His Band Of Mysterious Disco Ravens 2
    Goose! -> thanimations
    Green -> Schide -> Pharezon
    GRMike -> Centipede Damascus
    Hacksaw -> Weaver
    Henroid -> The Geek
    Hunter -> Tonkka
    khoo -> CrackedLens 2
    Langly -> Bad-Beat 2 -> Aphostile 2
    Legba -> Feaghaill
    Skettios -> cheshire
    RabidDeathMoose -> Sticks
    Reigner-> The_Rat
    Rent -> I.H.N.I.W.T.R.
    Slacker71 -> neville
    spookymuffin -> Ten
    SporkAndrew -> Kwoaru
    Sweeney Tom -> Ruby Rhod
    VisionOfClarity -> mully -> bwanie
    $? -> George Fornby Grill -> Stale -> Akilae729
    ? -> LuvCherie
    ? -> Lost Salient
    ? -> Sars_Boy
    ? -> MetroidZoid

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Spork, I like that your list is in alphabetical order, yet I am so good as to come before the rest of the R's...and S's!

I was going to assume that this was a hint until I saw your name was already on the giviing side of the list :(

Reigner on
    Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Sporky, honestly.

I got a package today, apparently a Part 1, so I won't be posting details until I get the complete gift or whatever. However, funny story, I am on severely restricted lifting limits, and the package today was heavier than I am allowed to lift. I had to get my nephew to bring it in the house. Ah ha.

. on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    . wrote: »
    Sporky, honestly.

I got a package today, apparently a Part 1, so I won't be posting details until I get the complete gift or whatever. However, funny story, I am on severely restricted lifting limits, and the package today was heavier than I am allowed to lift. I had to get my nephew to bring it in the house. Ah ha.

oh man!
    how big is the package? :o

skettios on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Smallish package, just heavy item. About 9 pounds. Like I said though, I am on severely restricted limits.
    The item is awesome though, I've already torn into it. I have to actually leave it on a table to "use" it though. It's kind of.. odd.

Or were you hitting on me? My package is HUGE.

. on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    ;-)

skettios on
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    . wrote: »
    Smallish package, just heavy item. About 9 pounds. Like I said though, I am on severely restricted limits.
    The item is awesome though, I've already torn into it. I have to actually leave it on a table to "use" it though. It's kind of.. odd.

Your Satan got you a sybian?

Legba on
This discussion has been closed.