As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mass Effect 3: The batarian who stole Christmas

1565758596062»

• Options
    Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, I know. You can tap Jack early on, but after that she stops talking to you and I'm not sure you can get her loyal after that.

I guess it's a bit of consolation except she has the same hangups all the other women in the party have, she's just even less straightforward about it.

Nah, you can only 1 time her after her loyalty mission

and she stays loyal I think

Dox the PI on
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Im pretty sure you can tap her before the loyalty mission, i may not be remembering correctly though.

Prohass on
  • Options
    battledrillbattledrill Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Prohass wrote: »
    Im pretty sure you can tap her before the loyalty mission, i may not be remembering correctly though.

We all sound like assholes lol.

battledrill on

edited December 2010
    Haha yeha this page has taken a turn for the worse.

I try really hard to be romantic, but even Paragon shep is a douchebag, I can change him though

Prohass on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Every Mass Effect page takes a turn for the worse :rotate:

My Shepard is also a romantic

just he romances a few to many people at the same time :P

Dox the PI on
  • Options
    CojonesCojones Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Right, not sure if this has been answered already, but does anyone know if there's to be a SE ME2 for PS3?

In fact, has there been any real news on the PS3 release recently?

Cojones on
    exmac.png
  • Options
    ThirithThirith Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    With Mordin's speech patterns, he comes across as a bit of a geek Rorschach... :P

Thirith on
    webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
    "Nothing is gonna save us forever but a lot of things can save us today." - Night in the Woods
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Loads, im not sure about a special edition, but the ps3 version comes with all the DLC (not sure about the weapons and armour though).

Also it apparently uses the engine they're using for Mass Effect 3, or something.

Prohass on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    If I recall correctly you can tap Jack before the suicide mission but it's just sex to her. After that she will not seriously consider you as a love interest for the end or ME3. However, what you can do is wait for Jack to tell you she needs more time and that she thought she was alone all this time and now has you. Then you go upstairs and Tali explains she has a bit of a space cold, and you mack on her. Then, you go talk to Mordin and he explains that having sex with a biotic like Jack is dangerous and goes on a rant where your not sure if hes pulling your leg. He talks about being safe and padding the walls and taking some ointment in case JACK gets crazy during BOW CHICKA BOW WOW. I kid you not.

battledrill on

edited December 2010
    All of Mordin's stuff with regards to sex advice is fantastic. Its kinda why I forgive Mass Effect 2's sex stuff, because its done with a lot of humour and self-deprecation

Prohass on
  • Options
    UltimanecatUltimanecat Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Yeah, I know. You can tap Jack early on, but after that she stops talking to you and I'm not sure you can get her loyal after that.

I guess it's a bit of consolation except she has the same hangups all the other women in the party have, she's just even less straightforward about it.

Nah, you can only 1 time her after her loyalty mission

and she stays loyal I think

If you come on to her strong right out of the gate, she'll reciprocate likewise and offer sex. You can take it at that point, but afterward she becomes distant and you never get a chance to have a full conversation with her again.

You only romance her by being interested in her past / emotional state at the start and then ramping it up from there after her loyalty mission. But you can only ever go through an actual romance with one squadmate. My half-joking point is that Jack realistically would care less than the others that my Shep was playing a few hands at once.

Ultimanecat on
    SteamID : same as my PA forum name
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I think I've romanced Jack once

Hell, I can't remember half the shit I've done in my playthroughs

so many

Dox the PI on
  • Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Man my RPG savvy totally bit me in the ass with ME2 on my first run.

Oh shit final mission unlocked, better do as many sidequests as I can so that I'm prepared.

...Kelly? Gabby? NOOOO! D:

(Also I foolishly listened to Miranda when she said Samara was an excellent choice for leading the second team, getting Tali then Legion killed before I realised that Miranda was talking shit as usual.)

Shen on
    3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Rule one of video games:

Don't listen to the main Female character

Sub Rule- The less clothing the less you listen

Dox the PI on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Bell Bev Divoe said it best. "Never trust a big butt and a smile".

battledrill on

edited December 2010
    Shen wrote: »
    Man my RPG savvy totally bit me in the ass with ME2 on my first run.

Oh shit final mission unlocked, better do as many sidequests as I can so that I'm prepared.

...Kelly? Gabby? NOOOO! D:

(Also I foolishly listened to Miranda when she said Samara was an excellent choice for leading the second team, getting Tali then Legion killed before I realised that Miranda was talking shit as usual.)

Wait wait wait wait.

Doing Sidequests can get your awesome crewmen killed?

Drascin on
    Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Only after The Point of no return

Which is pretty majorly pointed out and if you don't take it seriously your gona get fucked over

Dox the PI on
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    So I just bought ME2 during the sale. I am doing the recruitment mission for Thane and when I get into the elevator the game freezes during the loading screen. :(

Zandracon on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Major story spoilers
    Once you get the reaper IFF you can do one more storyline mission IF YOU HAVE ONE UNLOCKED AND AVAILABLE and thats it. If you do any more, you'll lose crew members, starting with Kelly. When you arrive they'll be dead already and the most recent one will die in front of you.

That caps-lock bit is important. If you have no missions available, and you go to the galaxy screen, it'll cut straight to the collector ambush.

The one exception is that once you have finished the Reaper IFF mission, as long as you go down and activate Legion before touching the galaxy map, you can do his loyalty mission before needing to launch the suicide mission.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Zandracon wrote: »
    So I just bought ME2 during the sale. I am doing the recruitment mission for Thane and when I get into the elevator the game freezes during the loading screen. :(

This is why I make a habit of multiple saves

Prohass on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    We're gona have to start using spoiler tags again aren't we :oops:

Dox the PI on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    we've got 3 or 4 people playing it for the first time so i've been using them

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Duly noted

new thread btw

Dox the PI on
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    We're gona have to start using spoiler tags again aren't we :oops: