Options

It's Getting Boring by the Sea [TFTD LP]

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    They trashed our ride home, remember?
    We'll save you one so you can come by and pick one up.

Edit: just repeating so you understand

Edit edit: making sure EVERYONE understands.

Message repeats...

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Alright. We need a door here.

6110517550_f943b10dec.jpg

6109974299_fe2aef3946.jpg

That works. Also, brain. Hate those guys.

6110519362_1253628325.jpg

Good scouts, though. Kind of like rookies, in that way.

6109975037_71810bb69e.jpg

You're having luck grabbing anything, Virgil?

...It's all easier in the shadow of the sleeping king. Giants fall in his wake?

Well, I'll assume that's a yes.

6110520786_32d9915e66.jpg

Door? Thanks. We're advancing, people. Cantelope, Adman, on me. Virgil, keep the lobster as a bullet shield.

Yessir, Commander. We're clearing the ground. The Looie can take topside.

6110522108_9925f2e5c7.jpg

Nice wide door.

6110522364_0d3016c28e.jpg

Ah, Bullshit.

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    chiasaur11 wrote:
    Yes. Your brother died a hero. Like the letter home said. Don't worry about it.
    In case anyone is [url=http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/108791/die-horribly-underwater-x-com-tftd-lp/p1\confused[/url], read up on the ill-fated exploits of the first contact team.

There's still eleven of us and a tank. Mama Sumae!

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    6109978597_8b3ca44b27.jpg

FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Adman, grab a DPL. Kill.

6109978879_3588653205.jpg

6110523628_62f96d869d.jpg

Nice. We're heading up. Psi team, keep them from bugging us.

6109980589_c0e306a43b.jpg

Alright, going smooth and clean.

6110525958_2e8053ec29.jpg

We just might make it. Resistance falling fast, no more psi attacks. Then again, it'll probably get worse deeper in.

6109983759_c51e6d3ec1.jpg

Seeing them tear each other apart. Does a body good.

Wait. What's that whistling?

6110528758_b4ea02bd2e.jpg

chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    BlitzAce1981BlitzAce1981 Registered User regular
    chiasaur11 wrote:
    6109978597_8b3ca44b27.jpg

FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Called it.

PSN ID - BlitzAce1981 FFXIV - Raiden Solitaire (Sargatanas)
  • Options
    NerivantNerivant Director Third EchelonRegistered User regular
    Nocren wrote:
    They trashed our ride home, remember?
    We'll save you one so you can come by and pick one up.

Sounds good. As soon as I'm done liquefying the poor bastards who made the mistake of interrupting my evening shower, I'm going to drive over there, and collect the remaining bits of the survivors, and any loot personal effects on the dead.

I'm an optimist.

[REDACTED]
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    So, WotanAnubis didn't make it off the station. What are the chances that I'm still there too? Fat, and Dammit-All-To-Hell?

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    6110529604_aa9ec9eae1.jpg

Yes sir. Black box was intact. Getting it to the drop zone.

AnteCantelope, sir.

No, sir. Bursar's dead. DPL. Adman is covering my...

6109987369_70369ca392.jpg

FUCK!

Yes sir. Heading for the Evac.

As fast as possible.

6110532522_e946b21729.jpg

Shit, Raiden got caught? Ripped limb from...

Commander, I don't want the details.

(vomiting noises)

6110533082_7cb2867d3d.jpg

Yes, sir. Handing the recorder to Virgil. We're not making it out, are we?

• Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    So, WotanAnubis didn't make it off the station. What are the chances that I'm still there too? Fat, and Dammit-All-To-Hell?
    If true, at least I'll have died the way I lived. Somewhere under the ocean.

Not much of a comfort, really, but eh.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Ghost listened to the cries of panic and death coming over his sub's com system. He fed the feeds from both the team assaulting the alien base and the defenders of Ghost's own base through the same speakers. It did not sound good. No. That was incorrect. Saying it "did not sound good" was a misnomer of epic proportions. Ghost had lost track of the number of his friends who had died. Somewhere over all of the explosions, cursing, and random distortion he could faintly hear someone weeping quietly, unaware that his mic was active.

Ghost switched off the speakers in disgust.

He turned his seat to the navigation controls and checked them again for the fiftieth time. "Damn it," he said aloud to the empty cockpit. No matter what he did he wouldn't make it to either base before the fighting stopped. "DAMN IT!" he shouted and punched his hand at the cockpit canopy, causing significantly more damage to his knuckles than to the transparent aluminum bubble. He hated being powerless to help.

With a sigh Ghost flipped the speakers back on and filled the space with the noise of battle. He then opened a small cabinet under the control console and pulled out a nicely aged bottle of Irish Whiskey and a single glass.

"Here's to you," Ghost murmured, raising his glass in a toast to the men dying on the other end of the radio.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Chiasaur11: Remain calm. We have more signals on the long range radar, but it should be a while. For now, secure the perimeter. Mourn later. Wavecutter AI unit, we have motion, non X-Com, in section 5-E. Lethal force authorized.

*distortion*

6111113025_8d7d5b17b1.jpg

Chiasaur11: Target down. We've got one dock secured. Is the Triton fueled?

Nerivant: We were planning on it?

Chiasaur11: Shit. I suppose we can rule out an evacuation that way. Anyone still alive near the center of the explosion, check for wounded. Maybe we'll get lucky. For once.

6111659402_639ab1b293.jpg

IamThePieman: *cough* M'okay.

Popesnax: Uh, are explosions supposed to be cold? I'm getting a little chilly here.

Chiasaur11: Cryo? Good news, then. Ignore the fallen, they should be fine. Focus on active hostiles. They want us alive.

Mr. Mojo: So, that's something to bond over.

6111115651_def463ca51.jpg

Mr. Mojo: If they want to die, then we have every major interest in common.

6111113627_a5077b79ed.jpg

Yer Mum: Uh, I got the bastard that killed Hullis in sight. Should I fire?

Chiasaur11: Weapons free.

*distortion*
    *distortion*

Decius: You missed.

Yer Mum: I'd like to see you do better!

6111113939_a3509241a1.jpg

*distortion*

Decius: Done. Well, I guess that's a lesson. Don't try to kill aliens with your bare hands.

Wub: Good try, though.

Decius: Alright, the bit with the trachea was amazing. So, we're...

6111114213_498c7499e9.jpg

Decius: Right. The hanger. Well, far, far better thing.

*explosion*

6111661420_0194d9ae81.jpg

Popesnax: It's in my head... We're all going to die here. We're...

*explosion*

*distortion*

Mr. Mojo:Gah.

• Options
    6115156100_94269a61d4.jpg

Able Seaman Virgil recording. There are eight of us left.

We will die here.

The others aren't sure yet. Nocren joked about hitching a ride. But I know.

We have to die here.

The sleeper, his city, they corrupt all they touch. Every second it feels more like home, more like the way the world should be. Everything here welcomes my mind's probing, promises paradise.

And if I stay much longer, I'll believe it. They'll all believe it with me, sing the same song.

Even if we escape, our dreams will be here. Our hearts and souls will be here, and the sleeper may survive in us.

This ends here. This ends with us.

6115156460_223e976461.jpg

Their minds fall easily. Slipping in and out of control.

6114612107_5218e9807d.jpg

Through one of them, I see the Sleeper itself. They call to me. Tempt me.

I will die before yielding.

What's that, Lt.?

Just muttering sir.

No, it's not some kind of lingering madness.

Yes sir. I am keeping records.

We're doing what with the Tofystedeth?

6115157394_54d8d21747.jpg

Wow. That was a decent sized explosion. We'll see bigger before it ends.

6114612957_cf3370a9d3.jpg

Oh COME ON.

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    We dead sing the song... the Sleeper's tesseract song... we sing in the new day... the beauty of the impure... the purity of unbeauty... sing now with us brothers

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    6111661810_3937e2b025.jpg

Mr. Mojo: Ow. Fuck. Ow. Anubis! You're a doctor, right?

Wotan Anubis: Define "doctor".

Mr. Mojo: Close enough. I'm bleeding. A lot. Medkit's here.

6111118067_59b605bb8f.jpg

Chiasaur11: Smof, cover fire. We don't need hostiles conducting a follow-up on our head of biology.

*Distortion*

6111117683_5285f3008f.jpg

Smof: On it.

Chiasaur11: Popesnax? Are you still with us?... Damn. Alright, ready a...

6111660380_fcbbd456f1.jpg

Popesnax: I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that leads to oblivion.

*Distortion*

6111116405_b68aacea1c.jpg

Popesnax: I will face my fear.

• Options
    Glad someone else is in the right frame of mind.

"Long live the fighters!"

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    The B.G. can't get us out of this one.

Nerivant on
    [REDACTED]
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    It's not quiet anymore.

• Options
    6115158242_f9d867695b.jpg

Second shell, firing. Explosives and death. How it begins. How it will end. Our mark on this hell, our triumph.

We bring them war.

6114614663_83dcdd44ea.jpg

Smokestacks is scouting now. Gave us a target for DPL rounds.

6114615161_4620eb0f7e.jpg

And dying when the enemy can't subvert him.

I failed him. A little more effort, a little better aim...

But no-one needs to know. Not until the end.

6114615819_dbda4ae370.jpg

I hate it here. It should be obvious. But it's still true.

6115161724_acb610ed98.jpg

It stings a little now, when we kill one of them. A slight tinge.

It's getting worse. The others might feel it. We will fall before long. Fall or die.

The Commander is ahead of us. Readying a DPL round for a breach.

6115163842_7342c65389.jpg

Holy fucking shit. Did he just... At point blank...

Holy shit.

6115164396_a24a822986.jpg

• Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    That's how a man goes right there.

• Options
    *distortion*

6111119795_2cbb1d5a79.jpg

Popesnax: Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Smof: Did he just obsessively quote Dune? Is it just me, or is that, you know, kind of psychotic?

Raneados: He just took out two hostiles at point blank range in the middle of a psychic panic attack. I think a little eccentricity is fine.

*distortion*

6111666788_31b8a13ebb.jpg

Chiasaur11: Three hostiles. 13th Legion, Enc0re has a visual on hostiles just north of you.

6111120369_1bc351830e.jpg

*distortion*

6111665124_430bf19149.jpg

Chiasaur11: ...You are cleared to engage. Or were.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    *distortion*

6111121825_01df0c5e22.jpg

Amp'd: The last dock is crawling with hostiles, command. I don't know if we're going to manage it.

Chiasaur11: The rest of the base is clean, but we have multiple incoming craft signatures, and the IFF for the majority do not match current protocol. We need to clear for evac asap.

6111666430_ec2858aa75.jpg

IamthePieman: One down. More to go. A lot more. Advancing.

6111122929_c378437576.jpg

*explosion*

chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    6114619995_6b9394a75f.jpg

Apparently, the Commander shot himself with a Blaster Bomb to make sure he "showed those alien fucks their pussy asses couldn't hurt me more than I could."

The Sleeper is nearly awake. I can feel it. It will hurt us, if we struggle. And we continue to struggle.

6114620787_2e3aeb6c54.jpg

Fuck that. We're hurting it.

Yes sir. Blaster bombs and explosives ready.

6115166768_2c8d2c11f0.jpg

Head's clearing. A little. Smile, you son of a bitch.

6115168012_0194ec3798.jpg

Rank's going in. He's got a Pulsar. As flies are to wanton boys, so are the gods to us.

We kill them for sport.

6114624381_de10db4bf6.jpg

Yes sir. Reporting in.

"Mission Fucking Accomplished."

Of course, the end is coming now.

6118693391_53785485ee.jpg

Antimatter reaction. I saw it before, a promise of annihilation.

6119237912_4f0444d142.jpg

Joke's on him.

6118693973_ddeb5993ca.jpg

We die free.

6118694251_573273f1a5.jpg

[Transmission Ends. Data Stream Lost. Replay? Y/N]

chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    Ho

leee

shit

• Options
    Saaaaaaalute!

[REDACTED]
  • Options
    MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    T͏he͘ Sl̢èe͠ṕęr̶ ha͜s ̛b̶ee̸ń ͡aw͘o̸ke͠n.͘ ͡We came͜ to̶ ͢his h̨o̴m͠e̢, s̀maşh̷ed d͠own ͜hi͢s̵ ҉fr̶on͞ţ ́do͞o͝r a̧nd ̷thrèw͏ h͝i͢s͟ fuc̨ki̡ņg al͏a҉rm͝ c̷loc̴k ag͠a͜i͝ns̴t ͞the͢ wa̕l͡l͠.̨

H̪̭̜̭̙͐ͥ̌́̌ͭ̎i͈̦̰͉̇ͤͅs͍ͭͤͬ͌͂̇̉ ͗̏̈́c̥̓͊̊̽̌a͍͊ͫ̅̃̌̊r̟͔̘̜̮͈̩ͬe̻̱̺͙̲̩ṯ̘̹͓̤̗̰̎͆ͩ͗a̜̱̫̞̟̳̝k̖̱̹̦͕̘̣͐e͉̖ͨ̽r̦͎̪̫͖͔ͨ͂͆ͤ̐̿ͫs͉̮͙̑ ͭͮͯ͐̽̋̐s̒͛͂e̜̪̭̗ͣͥ̓ͦ͊t̻̭̟̑ͤ ͕͕̫̙̘̘͆ů̫͕̬̦͐́́̋ͭ̚p̦͔͉̫̬͙̈́͑̅ͅö̹͕́n͔̫̓̅̎ͤ̓̃ ̻͙̺̠̱̉̃̆̚u͍ͯ́ͫs̲̙̆͑ ̬̟̞̯i͙͉͓̥̫̟͈n͉͎ͦͤͧͥͩ̉ ̭͔͙̬̬̱͕̾̌͐̾ȑ̝̯̮͚͓̪͕ȧ̪͑ͯͪ͗͆ͦg̳͈̹̽ͤ́͆ͫͯ̄ḙ͉̥̰̭͈͔ͤ.̼͇ͯͦͧ ̩̄̀ͩ͑̐̊ ̳̞̬̖̰̰̑̂͑͌ͅM̦͉̬̘͎̾͐̇͌ͭá͈̘͍̖͔̙̈ͥ͛ͮn̦̮͉̗̻͆ͥyͤ͋ͥ ̰ͥͭw̼̯͈͉̘̪̙ͬ̓̓ȅ̬̭͕̺̒r̗͋ͥ͌ē̝̭̪̘ͩ̏ ̪̩̗̠̣̆̈l͍͊o̟̫ͣͫͬ̾ͫs̙͙ͯ͑ͧt̾̅ͥ,̳̼̖ ͉̫̠ͭ̾̾͒b̤̺̰͍̝͊̿̋͛̊́ͅu̮̟̱̺̎̒̎t̬͔͕̞ͅ ̜͈͙̠̉̍ͬͣ̐̚w̜̪̜̠̲e̳͇̘̜̲͑ͧ̇ ̻̒͌̃͐͆w̬̩͕̞̯o͕̪͕ͯ͒̽̂̊̆ů̟̗̬̈́ͥ͑̍̿l̘̮̫̟̪̰̯ͥ͋͆͗ͧ̏d̺̝̼̺̖͇̻̂ ̯̔̔ͬn̋o̿̂ͯ͐t̖͍̺͖͖̫ ͚͓̇̆̔̉̾b̯̮͎͓͌͐̾ê̥͛ ͚̟̲̫̰͎̈͊̀d̤͖͉̘͔ͧ̓̎̓̀̓ͥȇ̮̠̺͇͕̖͇͌̈ͬn̤̳͙̤͋̋ḯ̻̓͆ͤͭe̘̰ͣ̇d͖̻͓̈ͬ͊̊ͅ.͓͈ ͈͚͖̦̻̥̌̈́ͪ̊̈̌ ̪͈͍͉͛͐͑́͗̃̚T͔̤͕͓̣̱h͚͔e̺͖͙̱̦̹ͬͩ̆͆̓ỳ̬̫̜̤̪͚̼̾͊̀ ̮͕̦͗͒dͨ̀i̜̣̪͕̖̔̇d͕͍̐͋̃̚ ̽n͈̠̗͚̮̥ͤ̒́ȯ̘̫̲̖͒̋̆̓̿ͥt̞̰͔͇̫̝̾͂͒ͤ̄̿̎ ̹̟̣̯̜̞̼kͮno͙͖̹̹̘̺̩̽̓ͬ̔͛͋w͉̩̥̤̱̗̣͊͑̑̀ͭ̍̏ ̻̹̘̼ͨ̽͗̌͒͂t̼͚͚̥͖̲ͥ̈̈̎̚ͅh̬̩̤̰ͣ̓̾͐̍̎ͅe̼͇̙̱̯̰͔ ͍̺̩̫ͥ̊̉ͣͪS͌͆͗͒̈́ͯ͆l̲̼͔͇ͣͩ̆̅̋e̼̝͍͔ͫ̏̔̉ȇ̳͎͖̱͉̙̊̓́͛p̭̘̩͚̳͔̟̓̉ͭͨe͇̺̟̟̼ͅř͎̞̥͚̜̱̾ͥ́'͎͓̳͓̠͔̏̄͂͌̌ͩ̾s̥̀̂̏ ̘̺̻͍̩ͅl̬̜̈̉ͪoͅv̪̹e̖ ̙̭̻͈ͭl̰̥͛ͨ̂̈́́̔ͮī̻̍k͕͍̫̳͚̎ͥ̀̒e̩̬̪̠͖ͬͫͬ ͚̱̹̫̙̥͓́w̟͔͈̪̬̯̖̄̒̐e̲̣̳̪̯̋͊̒ͫ͋̊̚ ͈̗͖̰̇ͧ͆d̲͇̥̩̗ͤͤ͐i̜̤̼͌̾̌ͣ̃͆d̙ͣͩͥ͆.ͤͭ̿͑̿

S̴̢̖̜͈̣͔͖͈̀̉͐͛̊͋ö̯͉̙̬͔̫̦ͬ͞m̶̤̼͈̱͍̲͔͓̝ͬ̕ȩ̛̘͇̭̖̓̂ͥͩͦ͌̏ ̵͚̭̝̺͔̣̗̮̭͛̑ͨ̋͗͝͞o̘̩̥̫͔͎͔̬͕͛͂̀͞f̰̙̳̭̊̀͋ ͉̪̜̘̜̹ͩ̋̊̌̀͜ͅw̷͆̍͢҉̫̹ë̢̗́̎̅̾ͣ͆̚̕n̘̙ͩͭt̢̛̤̠̳̰̥̽ͦ͌͒̾͒̓ ̛̙̘̰̙̣̼̏a̭̳̙̻̠͙̻͇̺̒͐͝h̯̹̯͚ͣ̐̈͞e̶͇̦̩̙͊ͮ̓a̝̝̞͍͙ͤ͑̉̿̀͟͝d̨͖̟͓̺̜̼̐̄͒ͤ̈͠ͅ ̢̥͔̬̝̲̯͗ͥ͂̑ͨ̅t̨͍̘͕͎͈͙̟̐ǫ̳̊̔͑ͫͅ ̴̮̟̬͇̫̃̋̿̀̅̂ͧjͦͫ̃҉̧̩ͅȏ̥̝͉͖̠͔̝̹̂̂ͫ̐͘͟i̿͊ͭ̅ͬ̍͋҉̗̩̫̞n̥̣̬̞̲͆̊̈́ͧͦ͜͞ ̦͎͍̠ͣ̑ͤ̽͋̅ͅw͉̞̼̻͎͔̝͙͗̈́͑ͨͦ̾̈́́͝i̝͓͚̺͇̙͋ͫ̃̂́́t̲̤̳̠͍̰̹̞̰̐͐̔̾̊̂͐͘h̷͇͑̆ͦ̃̄̈́͒̿̀̕ ̧̛̯̺̱̿̃ͫ̔̓̅̓̍̍h̛̯̔̋̌́̓ḭ̬͇̱̼̥̰̒ͫ̽̂ͬ̚͝͠m̏ͣ͐̈ͨ̊̚͏̳̻̖͈̥̠ͅͅ.̟͎̯̓̓͒ͥ͢ ̥͚̞͍̗̱͉͊́͐ͤͫ ͖͇̳̥̭̱̊ͨ͛̃̽̎͒ͨI̘̟̬͕̯̞͖͉͒́̀ ͎̣̣͔͈̤͌̒̓̓g̡̰̹̖͇̦͎̤̞̍̀ͣͦ͊͆̀͡ȑ̾̀̄̀̈͝͏̷͇̣̗͎̬e̵̮̳ͯͦ͊̽̆w̵̡͙̪͍̠͔̹̙̾ ̢͙͍͖̥̬̜̆́̑͘͘j̩̤̲͛ͬ̐͡e̩͎̜̻̖͈͎ͦ̄͂̔̿̉̂̚͡ä̛̪̖̯̯̩̪̱̍̋̾͆̃̚l̛̔̆́̐̿͏̬̪̰̞͇̯o̩̹̞̗͈̘͈͌ͯừ̠̫̝͆ͬ̈͊͢s̅͜͏̭ ̟̠͙̻̳̤̰͇̈̉͒̎͌̀͑ŏ̙͚͓̞͒ͥͫ̇ͪ̌f̣̼̝̦̣͎͒͌̅ͫ́͟ ̶̲̳̪̺̞͈ͦ̈́͐t̼ͤ̈̇̕ͅhͧ̃́͏͙̞̘̻͚͕e̢̬͓ͧͨͯ̍ͤ̊͂̐͌m̛͖̬̻̓͑̇͌͐̚̕͞.̸̦̏̊̎̈́̔̍ͫͮ̈ ̷̭̞̹̪̂̍̑͜ ͕̝̠̲̘̞̹͛͗̅̒̂̐ͧ͆̂͠Ỉ̷̗̖̲ͪͪ̍͐̌ͫ ̴̷̜̜̫͍̩̰̖̯̿̿̂͐̀w̴̷̥͚̺͎̖̞͚̤̟͊ͦͩͣͪa̅͌͏̰̼̻̖͈̼͖n̞̤͍̘̤͈̐̾ͭ̈̆͋t̩̰̓ͥ̈́̆ͮ̚e̠̩̪͉̥̜̊͊̌̀d̜̻̩̼͙͚̝͐̊ͧ̆̆͒͋ͣ ̡̫͈ͫ̌ͤ̉̾̂̈́̚͜͟t̗̙̥̼̘͕͕̳ͬ̄́o̶̡͓̩̖̬̞̾ͅ ̲̓̍ͪ̐̓̍͠b̢̳̮̯̗̜͔̈ͥͦ̔̏ͪ̚ͅe͍̤̹̪̩̻̜̜͑̈̑͗ͦ̋̽ͩ̒͢ ̸̱͈̲̱̙̖̯̠ͫ̐̆͢w̛͚̑̏͋̈́ͤ͒̀̚͠ͅị̡͈ͤͯ̿̅͠ṭ̨̭͉̽ͪ͌͐̓̔͗ͯ̈́h͔͖͎̗̩̤̞̺̭͗͋͛̿ͪ̋ ̈̓ͨͭ̎ͤ͊͊͏̷̖̼̫͕͕͖̮ͅt̻̞̗͑̂ͯ͊̔h̖̲̣͔̿̉͆ͧ̏̉̾̀́ͅͅe͆ͨ҉̶͇̺̤̕ ̨̛͉̈ͥ͆̌͛̃̀͋͊S̝̺̥͙͖͇͋͛ͤͧ͆̿ľͯ́͏̶̫̝̖̝̼̥͚̗́e͎̜͈̽̅̇ͣ̿ͦ̄͠e̷͕̘̪͓͉͍̮̲̭͛̏̄̄ͦ̂̌ͨp̷͚͇̣̔̍̂̄͑͞ê̥̜̥͉͎ͭ͆r̻͔̞̹̠̗̥̰ͨ͂.̨̻͔̥̫͈͇̤̍͆͋͑ͮͬ̿ ̝͕̭̪̮ͨ̇ͨͪͨ͘ ̶̳͎̗͈͎͍̗̟̏͑ͨ͆ͣ͊́̕Ń̸͙͓̱̝͉͕͟o̷̶̲̩̯̣͕̽͋̒̚,̷̙̟͓̣̦̻͇̜ͧ͐̓̊̅͑͊̎̌ ̸̫̹̝͕͎̟̰̜̟͗̑̎̌̑ͤ͠t̸͎̹ͤh̶̼͖͚̦̉̌ͨ͗ͫ͐͒ͤ͡͝ȃ̵̛̖̻̳̭̕t̶̢̬̭̩̩̱̭̄̎̒̔́͞'̳̱̖͇̮̣͎͇̂͟s͑ͬͫͤ͜҉̲͎̳̟͕͖̞ ̸̘͙̖͚͔͙̲͌ͬ̍̍nͯ̏҉̜̱o̺̯͉̼̙͓̲͌̑̋ͥͧt̐̃ͣ̆͏͇̗̩ ̛̣͇̼͓͔̝̆͒̌͐͊̎̌̎́ͅr͇̭͇̹̩̜ͭͩ͊ͤ́̓̒ͣ͒i̒̄̈̈҉̴̝͓͡g̢̞̼̟̦͕̉͂̃̀h̡̟̰͚͎̟̳͕̆̍̂ͬ̂ͤţ̓ͣ̀ͥ̌ͨͭ̄̍͏̦̘͉͕̯̱̤̕.̣̯͓͇̱́̃̈ ͕̗̦̋̿ͩ͒͑͂̀ͭ ̞̞̰͙̘͎̤̖̊̔͠W̷͙̮̜̲͍̹̏͢͢ę̷̱̋ͩ̔̽ ̨̰̹̌͒͋́ͣ̒̐͜͟w̡̽̾̏ͭ̅ͮ͆ͥ̚͏̟̭ę̖̋ͦr̢͚͕̳͙͔̻͑ͥ͊̚͝͞e̡̧̳̪͚̗͓̩̪̖ͥ̄ͩ͋̅n̡̫̥̳͔̭͉̫̤͗ͮ̀͛͐̽ͪ̈́͜'͔̦͎̇̎̏ͣ͒̉̕͠ͅt̠̺̹̮̬̓̽͟͟͝ ̖̼͎̟̥̤̠͊̊͒̓̂̑h̶͔̰͔̻̘̫̖̎́̒͐ě̤̳͚̝̥̬̦̣̿r͕͐ͨ̚͞e̞͑̒͆̋̃̊̇̍͞ ̸͍̬̲̳̆͊t̝͔̘̜̮̭̮̳̒͂̂́̀ǒ̘͚͚̱͕̤̯ ̘̻̱̻̙̫͙͙̹̅͑͛j̴̥̲͖̟͗͗o̖̘͕̙͕ͬ̃ͥ͗ͣ͒͟͢i̸̳̟͙͒̈́ͯn̅ͨ̎̚͏̢͏͕̭͉.̤̙̭̥̠͉̱̮́́͟.̲̻̟̜͕̘̑̂̃͆̒̈̏͐͆.̲̦͚͈̞̏̉ͫ͂ͮ͝o̪̙̺̺͔̳ͫ͘h̠̹̰́͗̇ͤ̊ͪ̑͟ ͨ͒҉̗̠̪́ỹ̫̳͚͚̖̦̰̽ͦ̊̋ͧ̄͌̚͢e̷̱̫̳͚͋̐̓ͯ̾s̨̪ͩ̍̃̐̐͘ ͖̲͈̆̇ͦͯ͟t͙̞̘͉̙̰̤͌̊ͣ̆̀̀̀o̷̖̗͎̺̮͈͚̰̾ͨ͆̊̚͡ ͨ̄̀̂͂ͬ҉̷͈̙̙͎̫j̣͆͋ͬ̏̆̄̌͂̔ö̷̰̳̳͚̀͌̓ͯ́ͦ̀ỉ͈̻̖͇͙ͣͮ̀͟n̬̯̤͑ͫ͆ͬ͛̕ ̸͖̮̘̯͇̯ͣ̃̈́̃͊̅́̇̕͢h̹̜ͦͭ͘ȉ̝̣̪̜̻ͬ̂ͫ͠m͈̬̦̜̺̑͋͋̄͛ͫ͛͜͜.̯̳̥̟̝̪͔̗̺ͭ̈͛̅ͥ̓̀
    T̯͎̪͉͇̀h̺̼͙̹̰̩̪̗̀e̸̜̠̫̘͞ ̣̙͈͇̰c̘̻͘ơ҉̧̯͙͍̗̻̖͖m̨̘̰͕̺̺͡m҉̡͈͖a̶̵͖̣͉̗n̵̛̯̟̺̯̙̞͍͉d̴̲̟͍e̷̟̹͔͢͟r̶̳̳̟̫͙͕̤ ̲͕̻̹̥̩̖p̵̬͉u̻̰͖̖͢͡s̶̗̝͖̪h͎̙̝̀e̝̫̘̼̻̦̦s̩ͅ ̴̤̪̝̤͇͠u̦̘̦̖͙̟͚̳s̱̥͍̖̖͇͟ ͇͚͖o̙͕̦̝̰̪n̡̳̳͕͠.̶̞̤̮̥̦́̀ ̢͏͙̼ ̻͉͔̰̼̩̫̙̘I̴̙̩̥̱͎͕ ̠̭͈͚̙͈͈́f̹̜̖͇͢͟ę҉͈̟̣͝a̛̼̰͕͇̪̠͝r̶̡̩͎͡ ̴̥̟̻̥̻͠h̥͚͙̻͍͇̟̭͠͝e̡̼͍̯̩̲͠͠ ̷̴̣̰̜d̸͖̮̤͍̕o̺̯͕͕̰̤͞e̥̳̱̹̖s̛̖̣̥͖̝ͅͅn̵̥̺̖͎̕'̸̧͍͇̭͍͇́t̩̝̀ ̢̢̞̙̱̟̪l̥ͅò̼͓̜̯̰̞̝̠̻v͓̦̦̰̫̀͞͝e̡̮̲̦͖̦ͅ ̟̼ṭ̸̖̮͉̯́͟h͏̣͍̙̖̱̗̝ͅe̴̛͇͍͝ ͏̤̖̮̦̰̞̯S̟̫̝̮͔̀͘l̟͎͇̪̹̳͙̣e̗͎̙͈͖̜̝͟e͕͝p͏̻̥̣̞̤ȩ̖r̡̜̠̬͍̫ ͖̱̦̮̩͟͠l̵͕͔̤͎͖̖í͕̟k̩͇͎̩̰͝e̵̢͔ ̡̦̠̪̖̙͉̭̗̀ͅw̢̲̖̲e͇̺̦̥̩͚̙͖ ̷̵̗̱̥͝d̴͉̦̜̳o̷͚̫̹.̷̘̖͔̟͚͜͡ ̷̼ͅ ̖͇͔̣̮̲̀͘B͈͖́͘ư̻͎͡ț̷̨͠ ̜̥͙ͅh̢͓͈̼̯̣͖e͙̹͉͔̩̦͕͇͠ ̷͈͓͈̥w̧̥̝̙̱i̲͕͙̪ͅl̟̖̲̰͈̠͈̕l҉̗͇̀͘ ҉̜͎̲̦͍̀ͅg̹̼̲̭̮̤ͅe͇̹̥̝̦t͏̵̰̱̪̙̳͞ ̼͔͓̩m͓̣̟̖̣̞̖͕͟e̷̜͚̻̬͉̝ ̨̹̯͎̩͠ț̷͉̠o̹̩͖̜̬ ̛͈̪͓̣̹̭̩̜t̷̶̡̥̠̰ͅh̯̣͖̹̳̙̘͓͘̕è̖̦̜̤̣͡ ̳͈͈͢S̖̙̮͈̙͓̣͡l͚̼̼̤̖̙e̸̞̫͖͓̺̝̱̺͠e̢̯̝̝̱͝p̰̘͎e͎r҉͙̼̟͎̟͎ ̛̱̫̘̤͇͡ͅf̛͈̯̀͝ḁ̺̬̥̪̖̣͜ṣ̛̯̦̥͚͉͟t̶̳̫͚̼̤̥͙̤ę̘̻͔̙̩̹̥r̸̵̥̺͓̮.̨̮̣̺͟ ̴̛̯̘̟̭̦̩̞̻͝ ̷̲̳̲S̟͈̟̘̙̼̠̦͉͞o̵̯͇̱̩͖̕ ̶̨͔̖̟̟̰̩̫̗͠I͙̦̹̯̣̰ ͙̜͢͢͞l̨̜̗̗ȩ̛͇̯̞t͕͚͜͜ ̪̼͚h̶̤̟̼͕i̞̰͎̺͉̝̼̖͍͘m̧͇̫̲ ̨̡̛͎̗̥̠̭̻l͏̬̺͕̯͢e͔̘͟a̢̠̰̻̲̹̘̣̤͠d͎̦͔͓̱̱͉͉.̳̙̬͜͜͠ͅ

W̴̸̷̮̬̟̬͍̲̻̺͙̳̤͈̬̻̼̮̥̙ͦ͊ͮͧ̽͛ͥ́̊̓͐̐̃ͅęͤͭ͛̐ͧ͊̈́̍ͬ͋͋ͤ̔̀̐͏҉͍̫̗̭͕̥̠̪̥͓̣̜̩̤͡ͅ'̷̝̮̮̮͋ͥ̋̇ͧ̓ͧͦ͛̂̏̓͝͝r̢̥͍̗̗̞͉̜͓̥̤͈̼̥̜̞̘͙̐͛͋͒̓̄̿͗̃͗ͯ͊͊͗͐̔͜͝e̪̙̫̦̟̽ͪ͗̈́̆ͤ̍ͧͬ́̚͟ ̵̨͗̽ͫ́ͪͦ̓͗̅͗͋͗̈ͣͮ̄ͮ̚͏͏͍̱̗͡h̶̡̝̤̩̰͖͈̓̄̌͋ͣ̐̈̈́̓͛̓͂ͭ̂͆e̢̦͈̬̯̱̲͇͖̪̹̱̤̒ͫ́͐ͤ̓͟͟͠r̷͖̼̞̻̻͇̪͓̯̫̮͈̣̠̜ͩ̂ͩ̎̑͗̎ͭ͢͝e̛͚͓̟͕̮̻̠̟͚͙̽̅́ͦ̉̂ͨͥ͋͛̓͛̕͡ ̡͖͔͓͚͍̫̠̆̉͐ͩͣ́ͥͮ͘͞͝ͅn̗̠͈̖͙̮͍̗̅̐͊̐͂̇ͦ̒ͨ̓ͥ̒͐̓̌̂́̀o͗ͯ̒͛̌ͩͬ͛̓͗ͮ͋̓ͩͩ̚͡͏̢̪̳͕̥͚̞̥̼̕͝ͅw̞̣͕̳̪̩̳̮͑́̒͒̾̏ͤͣͯͣ̆̒̏̉̊̄̚͟͞.̛̛͉͚̙̝̥̝̦̣͙̪̩̟̤̹̞̿̆̇͑̅ͨ͛͞͝ ͈̞͚͉̮͓̥̝̙͙̠͎͓̝͊̅ͧ̐́ͩ̓̆͐ͯ̀͘͞͝ ̸͎͓̬̭̬̯̔ͯ̅͊̍͗̑̓̂ͫ͐̄͝N̢̖̦͓̟̭̲ͯ̒͛̍̇ͭ͛ͧ̇͋̎͋͑̏̈́̚͝͡O̾ͨ̿́̽ͥ͋ͧ̈́ͣͥ͊̎̀͐̇͞͏̭̰̟̟͔͚̜̯̩̖̖̠̯͔̥̟!̴̴ͪ̅͌͆ͥ͒͊͐̾͏͏̶͍̹̥̥̦̼̮ ̛̝̫̣̤̜̬͖͔͔̞̣̱̺̳̼̹̳͎̊̿͗ͧ͗ ̸͈̳̗̈̓ͫ͌͜Ḩ̰̬̙͎͕̻̠͎͇͇̖̝̙ͯ̓ͪ̉̇ͭ̆̂͒̉̾ͦ̚̚͜E̶̱̫̲̙͓͓͉͇̜̲̣̭̽̓ͥ͛̔̆͑̋ͣͦ̒ͪͯ̐̅́ͅ ̶͛͑ͩ͒͋ͧͯ̈́̂̌́͌ͭ͛̔ͬ̚͝҉̵͖̪̹̥͙̲M̷̩̪̯̩͙̦͓̞̲̠̣̣̤͉̟̣̫̣ͭͭ͗͗̈̋̔̓̐̒̅̃́͢ͅU̵̢͎͕̬̗͔͎̗̦̮͓͌̅ͪ̿̅̔̓ͬ̈͐̾͌͑̀Ṣ̸̝͕͍̠͙̪͖͇͍̭̋̈̓̔ͪͫͥ̌̆ͬ͂̃͌̄͂̀ͤ͊͡T͆͋̉ͬ̿̐̈́͛҉͈̯͍̜͉̘̘͍͚͖̯͢ ̵̵̶̖̝̠̬̤̣̜̫̭̮̖͎̳̺̠̆̒ͬͪ̆ͮ͡ͅŃ̵̸̶̡̬͚̘̰̗̦̤̫̗͚̠̮̺̏͊́͋͒͆͛ͯͥ͋͋ͦ̾̇ͦ̚O̴̱̟̺͕̱̜̱̟̦̹ͥ͆ͯ̏͑ͨ̂̔̾̓͛̔͘͝Ť̢ͯ̾̔͆ͧ͟҉҉̭͎̪̼͎͎͇͔̭̪̰̠̝͚͇̩͖ͅ ̷̡̱̱͎̱ͦͥ̓͌ͪ̀͝ͅÁ̢̰̙͈̫̥͍̥̗̦̭̻͌͆ͤ̄̎̔̕͠͝T͑̇͑̈̅ͫͯ̌͘͏̖̫̮̜̙̫̞̺T̴͙̘̙̘̪̩̜̹̫̠̩̙͖̮̠͕̠̳͇ͪ̄ͨͪ́͂ͬ̉ͣ̈̿̀ͮ̈́̈́̋̂͌͟͡͞A̵̴̡̹̩̖̭̝̯͇̫͍͓͔̰ͯ̏ͨ̍ͅC̿̽̓̾̈́ͯ҉̷͍̖͚͖͙̳͓̗͎̭̳̀͡͝ͅͅK̷̥͚̪̹̝͖͎͍̝̯̤͓̇̑ͩ͗̃ͣ̑ͧ̔ͬͥ́͞!̵̴̡̲͍̳̬̻͈̣̻̦̖͙̘̙̝̠̩̮̽̔̉͊̊̏̾͂ͣͩ͌ͤͣ̍̀̀̚

T̨̞̖̖̅͂͗h͈̠͍̬͈̎͒͆̌̋̾͡e͗̂.̗̹̲͉ͯͅ.̡̣̘̼̦̑ͪ̒̍̚.̢t̜̮̤͖͘ḫ̫̻͙̩͂̾͌̄͂̊͑ͅe͕̳̭̲̩̝ͩ̑̎͂ ̷̹͉̍ͮn̖̟̗͚̟̍ͣo̔ͯ͐͋͜ȋ̷̻̠͈͓ͥͯ̃ͭ̔̆s͋͏̯̖̜̠̱̩é͇͛͋͊ ̡͍̮̦̱̝͇̱ͦ̈́̑̿̂̋ͤí̴̙̝͆ͯͥ͊̎̚s̙̞͕̰̰͍͌̏ ̭̭͍ǧ̫̹̰̫̪̘o̸̜̝͕̠̭͖͒͌͒ͮ̚ͅn̰̱̬̰͍̳̈͂ͨ̈e̳̻̅̎͂̀̃̈́͞.͎̥̜ͣͭ̄ ͇͔͍͈̹͍ͭ́̓̔́ͪ̈́ ̟͈͔̞͉͓͖ͫͫ͌ͭWͭ͌̿͌̿ͯ̃̀e̛̬͈͇̭̥͋͑ͫ̃͒̿l̼̭ͦl̝͚̝̩̯̮̉̃.͐͢.̡̘̦̲͖̺͙̓ͧ.̸͈̽̈̽m̤̠̳̖̖ͤͪ͋̒o̷̠̗̻͈̼̎͑s̨͎̖͇̘t̙̻͉ͮ̿̒́l̈́͢y̝̳͇͇̠͉ͥ̈ͣ.͔͎̝̞̹̣̉ ͬ̚͏̠͉͉̗̳̜ ̛͉̙̮͈ͭI̲̪͙̲̣ͪͣ̊̋̒ͭ ͨ̔҉͔̮͎̬͎̻̜t͙̼͌h̰̗̜̙͉̲͕ͨͬͣ͌̆͢i̢̙̰͙̖̠ͪͬͤͧͦ̚ñ͖͕̫͉k̵̩̭̦̱̼̿̿ͮͦ ̩̲͔̫̫̜̫͊̈̿t̖̥͖͔̍ͪ̾͘h̥ͯ̐a͍̹̩̞̥̲̘ṭ͎̭̖̝͊́ͅ ͕̄̓ͯ̆l͉̠͕̹̥̹͉͑ͣ̔̓̃͒͐͠ä̪̬̹̺͔ͫͅs͚̞̼̦͖̗͓ͦͣ̿̌͟t̳ͣ ̯̗̩̽͆b̛ͩͦͯ͆̆i̜̻͕̟͕ͨ̇̽́̚͠t̪̞̳̩̣͎̲͗͟ ͖̗̲̋̃ͦ̍̈́͒ï̭̪͚͐̈ͪ́s̑҉͉̘͓͚̖̱͈ ̬̻̝̺͓͚t̜̲̯̟̜̑̿̎h̛ͣ͛̅ȩ̪̮͐͐̊ͨ̇̚ͅ ̛͛ͩ̎̿̌́e͕̮͇͚̖̝̍͝x͍͚̹̤̄̔ͫ̉p̠̈͊̀ͨl͈͉ͮ͌̉̄̒̒̚ͅo̮̱̎̍͜s̛͚̤͍͕̜̀͊̏͌̋̔̓ḭ̮̣ͪ̓ͫͮ̌ͦ̇͞o̞n̙͌ͧ̌̽̃̊͆͝s͖̭̲ͮ̔̈̀̆.̴̺̬͇̈͐

W̡e͡'́r͞e d̕o͜ne ͘h͢e̢r͘e͞. ̴T̡he̸ laşt̛ ̷c͡harge̛s̡ ̨h͠ave bèe͜ņ ̢p̢lantèd͟. Wh́e͏n͟ t͟hi̵s ̵go͟es̵, w͘h̸e͠n͘ ҉w̴è ͝g҉o̢, ̢thi̸s̵ wi͘l͏l ̸be d̴on͞e ͜fo͡r ̸g҉oo͜d͡.҉

May God have mercy on whoever is left to deal with the rest of you.

Mvrck on
  • Options
    MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Good Job Chia. Awesome finish.

Mvrck on
  • Options
    6118694527_a45ab6765f.jpg

WotanAnubis: AGHHHHHHH

Mr. Mojo: My eyes!

Popesnax: Huh. There goes the fear.

6111123269_40fdf1572b.jpg

SkutSkut: Hey, that's weird. Some of the hostiles in containment are going crazy. Or... melting? Scratch that. All crazy. Some melting.

Caulk Bite: Oh, like that's special. Half the lab staff is doing the same thing. I suppose the MC Generator must be on the blink. They are droolier than usual, though. Less muttering about the sleeper.

Chiasaur11: Three of the larger craft signatures gone. All confirmed hostiles in the facility inactive. Communication array coming back on. A message from Rank's team. Gentlemen, we won.

6118694251_573273f1a5.jpg

Chiasaur11: At a substantial cost, it looks like. And power is... fading. We're on nuclear and it's lurching. All Zrbite derived equipment is non-functional. The subs are not fueled. And there are still two non Aquatic Division craft approaching. Any of you with gauss pistols and stun sticks, get them out. Also, drop any Ion armor. It would just slow you down. We've got about an hour on the surface before we sink.

Raneados: Alright, you heard the man. Huh. No humming now.

*ENGINE ROAR*

Raneados: Sir? You'll want to see this. Craft is human tech.

Unknown: You'll need to come with us. We were informed there has been a biohazard situation. We're with the... Hazmat team. The evacuation

Chiasaur11: Of course you are. That explains the X-Com power armor. And I expect you don't know anything about why you're really here?

Unknown: No sir. We received a message from Linksville that an unknown craft made a landing. Few minutes later, we were told to get here to provide assistance and evacuation. Did we miss something?

Chiasaur11: Nothing you'd want to see. I've got everything I want to keep from here. Ready to go.

Unknown: A flask and an external hard drive?

Chiasaur11: And some bad memories. Last one out, get the lights.

• Options
    big lbig l Registered User regular
    Bravo

• Options
    Slow clap/applause gif!
    (I'm on my phone)

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    Cheers, applause, etc.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Nice finish :]

• Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    This whole thing was fucking fantastic. Well done.

• Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Huh. Humanity survived. I suppose that's good, but...

What's going to happen to my experiments now, huh? Would someone care to tell me that?

No, but seriously: Good job.

WotanAnubis on
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited September 2011

**MWP telemetry link severed. Performing diagnostics**
    checking:
    datastore physical integrity:----100%
    filesystem integrity:---57% Errors found in link table. Performing corrections.
    recheck:----100%
    main memory:--40%: Corruption found. Loss of 9612123 milliseconds of records.
    flushing cache and rebuilding from black box logs:----100%
    recheck:----99%: Records of victory indicate significant logfile corruption.
    flushing cache and rebuilding from black box logs: ----100%
    verifying checksums:----100%
    Victory condition confirmed anomalous but NOT erroneous.
    System diagnostics complete. Bringing external I/O online.

Contacting X-COM pilot designated Timspork's Ghost:
    >Ghost! Ghost! Did you hear? We did it! We won! The base systems are failing but the surface division is evacuating us. I've dumped my personality and personal files to an external storage unit. You know where I keep it. Do not let them forget it. I've activated the emergency seals on the empty storage room where Rank hid his pornography. It is best for all if it is lost at the bottom of the sea. The electronic copies have all undergone a secure multipass wipe.

What exactly does an AI do when it retires?

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Small temporal anomalies due to zrbite shutdown are being experienced.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    farewell

Congratulations, Chiasaur.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Bravo, Director. I salute you and our victory over the ancient evil. I shall endeavor to honour the memories of the recent fallen, in my own way.

Whatever it wants. Speaking of, my lair is in need of an AI to run my systems (including the defense network). There's plenty of space to grow, with full internet service behind enough proxies to choke a horse. I can throw in any extras you may desire, within reason, should my offer interest you.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Nothing says 'retirement package' like having enough gauss pistols squirreled away from the production runs to buy me a private island. With a volcano.

[REDACTED]
  • Options
    My only regret is that I did not live long enough to see the surviving members of X-Com form an Outer Heaven style militarized nation using the remaining weapons technology.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

**MWP telemetry link severed. Performing diagnostics**
    checking:
    datastore physical integrity:----100%
    filesystem integrity:---57% Errors found in link table. Performing corrections.
    recheck:----100%
    main memory:--40%: Corruption found. Loss of 9612123 milliseconds of records.
    flushing cache and rebuilding from black box logs:----100%
    recheck:----99%: Records of victory indicate significant logfile corruption.
    flushing cache and rebuilding from black box logs: ----100%
    verifying checksums:----100%
    Victory condition confirmed anomalous but NOT erroneous.
    System diagnostics complete. Bringing external I/O online.

Contacting X-COM pilot designated Timspork's Ghost:
    >Ghost! Ghost! Did you hear? We did it! We won! The base systems are failing but the surface division is evacuating us. I've dumped my personality and personal files to an external storage unit. You know where I keep it. Do not let them forget it. I've activated the emergency seals on the empty storage room where Rank hid his pornography. It is best for all if it is lost at the bottom of the sea. The electronic copies have all undergone a secure multipass wipe.

I wonder, will you dream?