As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

what would you do?

2»

• Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    ascot wrote:
    Callius wrote:
    ascot wrote:
    I'd probably refer your case for a core assessment under section 17 of the Children's Act.

I do not feel that sex work necessarily makes a woman (or man, for that matter) an unfit parent.

it certainly does if you're leaving your child unsupervised, mal nourished and generally neglected.

I certainly have an objection to leaving a child unsupervised, malnourished and generally neglected.

Prostition != those things.

Also, Shoe: You sold your DS for food? WTF dude?

no I sold my ds because I had some issues paying some bills

I am okay now

but sans ds

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    CerriusCerrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    I got you a DS

But I played it.

I WANT A DS

Am I the only one that read that as " I WANT AIDS" ?

Cerrius on
    [SIGPIC]image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5578&dateline=1219903129[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    QuadropheniaQuadrophenia Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Food bills?

Quadrophenia on
    I'm so tired of partying.
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hunter wrote:
    ascot wrote:
    Callius wrote:
    ascot wrote:
    I'd probably refer your case for a core assessment under section 17 of the Children's Act.

I do not feel that sex work necessarily makes a woman (or man, for that matter) an unfit parent.

it certainly does if you're leaving your child unsupervised, mal nourished and generally neglected.

It's a jump to conclusions mat...you jump to a conclusion.

There are people who work as doctors, lawyers, etc who neglect their children. Sex worker does not equal unsupervised or neglected.

i can't believe i'm actually going to discuss this in a semi-serious way but it SPECIFICALLY says "at home cryin' all alone on the bedroom floor 'cause he's hungry". That's plenty of grounds for a referral to be made, even without mention of the mother's, ahem, employment status.

ascot on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Defender wrote:
    Of course, the shame that is attached to being the child of a whore is unbelievable, and it's terrible that anyone should be born with such a burden.

Defender is of course is familiar with this
    No, the answer is not that whoring is OK and should be accepted by society. It's degrading in the extreme.

i was riding the bus a couple of days ago and the driver told me a pretty hilarious story about how this guy he knew while he was working at a gas station tricked some chick into sucking his dick for $0.25 worth of gas in her tank

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Tiger_ArmyGTRTiger_ArmyGTR Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    if your son was at home cryin' all alone on the bedroom floor 'cause he's hungry and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money

Is his daddy gone? Perhaps, somewhere smokin' rock now? In and out of lock-down? He ain't got a job now?

See for you, this is just a good time...but for me....

...This is what I call life.

Tiger_ArmyGTR on
    Drunkenly pissing on a girl's work clothes is no path to a second date.
  • Options
    dushdush Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    i'd cut off my own arm and let him eat that is what

dush on
    imeandangdogwhyyougottadoathing.PNG
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Defender wrote:
    Of course, the shame that is attached to being the child of a whore is unbelievable, and it's terrible that anyone should be born with such a burden.

No, the answer is not that whoring is OK and should be accepted by society. It's degrading in the extreme.

I completely and utterly disagree.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    Defender wrote:

I completely and utterly disagree.

i know, i mean at least she gots herselfs a job *clicks fingers in your face*

ascot on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    some women like being whores

I saw it on hbo

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Yes I would.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    QuadropheniaQuadrophenia Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Fallout wrote:
    Defender wrote:

i was riding the bus a couple of days ago and the driver told me a pretty hilarious story about how this guy he knew while he was working at a gas station tricked some chick into sucking his dick for $0.25 worth of gas in her tank

Tricking a girl into doing a sexual act for you is RAPE.

Quadrophenia on
    I'm so tired of partying.
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Fallout wrote:
    Defender wrote:

she had it coming

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    some women like being whores

I saw it on hbo

Sex and the City?

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Fallout wrote:
    Fallout wrote:
    Defender wrote:

she had it coming

it only took like 3 minutes

Kovak on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Fallout wrote:
    Defender wrote:

I just got this hilarious mental image. Y'know how you get dogs to take their pills by giving them a big glob of peanut butter?

Yeah that's pretty much it.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    ham hammerham hammer Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Fallout wrote:
    Fallout wrote:
    Defender wrote:

she had it coming

did you get my pm

ham hammer on
    opprod84178lx5.jpg
    pokemon pearl friend code- 4897-2782-3202
  • Options
    J. GrantJ. Grant Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007

Not if she doesn't remember it!

J. Grant on
  • Options
    edited January 2007

honkhonk.jpg

ascot on
  • Options
    WeretacoWeretaco Cubicle Gangster Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    ascot wrote:
    Callius wrote:
    ascot wrote:

I certainly have an objection to leaving a child unsupervised, malnourished and generally neglected.

Prostition != those things.

Also, Shoe: You sold your DS for food? WTF dude?

no I sold my ds because I had some issues paying some bills

I am okay now

but sans ds

Shoe, if you are interested.. I have a red mario kart edition DS (original style, non-lite) that is sitting on my shelf not doing much. It probably has < 30 hours of use on it and I'd be willing to part with it for a fairly cheap price.

Weretaco on
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ham hammer wrote:
    Fallout wrote:
    Fallout wrote:
    Defender wrote:

she had it coming

did you get my pm

yea

Kovak on
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'd eat my son.

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    SlungsolowSlungsolow Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    se++ is pro rape

I LOVE IT

Slungsolow on
    fuck your forums, fuck your administrator and fuck dynagrip for getting away with the long troll.
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You certainly know me, Slung.

Pro rape all the way to the sperm bank.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png