As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steam | No new threads until the next sale starts.

Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now.Outpost 31Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in Games and Technology
gentlesteam.png
Gaslight wrote: »
Big Isy wrote: »
Haikira wrote: »
Bigisy is a classy dude!

Thanks a lot!

We all are!

I was gonna insert an image of some classy gents but GiS is coming up nasty D:

Outerwear.jpg

Just search for tophats, tophats are cruise control for classy.

It's been a hell of a sale. I personally was gifted nine games this sale, which just goes to show how classy the gents in this thread are.

Now we can all breathe a sigh of relief until the Summer Sale.

The rest of this post was created by, and completely stolen from, our good friend Suds.

pasteambanner.jpg

steamregulator.jpg

BIG OLD LIST OF GAMES ON SALE

steamlogom.png
20041015h.jpg

Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I register this __Insert Game Here__ on Steam?

Here's a list of games you can register on Steam. You can always add a non-Steam game to your Steam games list, so that people can see you playing it.

2. If I buy a game pack that already includes a game I own, can I gift that game?

No, this was a one-time thing for people who already owned Half-Life 2 and bought the Orange Box. Additional copies you own are lost forever to the ether.

3. Why isn't __Insert Game Here__ available in my region?

Many Steam games might be unavailable in your country if you have the temerity to live outside of the United States. This is not Steam's fault. Regional game availability is determined solely by the publisher, who should be the source of your ire. Gifting works regardless of region so you might find some helpful person in North America who can gift you the game.

Helpful Stuff

Steam Price Guide
Do you have the misfortune to live somewhere other than America? Steam hates you! Luckily, this cool website with prices for Steam games all around the world is here to help, so you can know if you want to ask an American friend to buy the game for you or not.
AUSTRALIANS!!!!

You need this program.

It reconfigures your Windows IPSEC settings (run it as an admin) to block out all but the servers which don't count towards your download quota on Steam. Now supports a bunch of ISPs through a graphical interface.

Basically guarantees you won't add to your download quota with Steam.

Ampix wrote: »
LaCabra wrote: »
150KB/s :(

Download TCPview: TCPView

Then, use TCPview (run as admin if you're on Vista) to close all Steam TCP servers (this is important, NOT the UDP ones, just the TCP ones). Steam will then reconnect to a different server, which will hopefully get you a better speed. If you don't go faster in a couple of seconds, retry until you get a speed you like.

This shit totally needs to go into the OP, I've tipped this to so many people already.

Cool Community Add-Ons
Steam Signatures
With such a cool service, someone must have done some extra things to build on it. The forums have one such man, who made some super cool Steam signatures. Suds is his name and killing is his game. Except for the killing. The signatures automatically use backgrounds for the games and the correct icon. Pretty neat, and they're 100% free!

Sample signature:
camo_sig2.png

http://www.ddgamer.com/signatures.php. Select Avatar from the drop down list.

You need to delete your Avatar under:
Edit Avatar

Then add that URL in the Avatar URL field in:
Edit Your Details

Also, the border changes colour based on if you're online, offline or in-game.

Steam Calculator
You can also use a script on his Steam Calculator page to see how much your Steam account would be worth if you had taken advantage of some obscure, arcane combination of special deals that nobody could ever have taken advantage of. Or something sort of like that.

Steam Sales Tracker
This is apparently a sortable list of all the cool stuff on Steam that you can narrow down via categories (like "on sale") but it may have ceased to work.

The Mis-Adventures of LewieP
As funny as the following comic is, LewieP does spend a lot of time looking for bargains, for us.
steamopedit.jpg

adventureoflewiep.jpg

The Steam Circle of Life
This image is from the SomethingAwful forums Steam thread. Hilariously enough it basically describes our Steam thread too:
steamsathread2.png

Steam iPhone App
You have an iPhone? That money could easily have been spent on Steam games. If you want to make the best of your shiny gadget, however, check out this Steam iPhone app. For less than the price of a grande mocha frappacino or whatever, you can buy an unofficial program (which appears to have been created by a PA guy who has not stepped forward if the Armadeaddon screengrab means anything) which does all sorts of Steam shit.

To top it all off, a comic by our own Iolo. It's fun-tastic!

peekandpoke.jpg

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
Descendant X on

• Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    that guy in the bowler is not classy. let's get him!

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    KimFidler is classy people and kindly gifted me the Indie Fantasy Pack. Thanks!

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    Fleck0Fleck0 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Installing Amnesia, only being able to play it in 5 minute chunks at the max, it should last me until the next sale

Fleck0 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Yay for internet problems and being stuck on my phone. Rakai just PM what game you want and I'll grab it later when my modem is working.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AddaAdda LondonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So I caved and purchased myself Amnesia, pretty tense but not sure if it's scary yet.

I'm up to
    Getting out of the lab after making the corrosive and I've only huddled in the corner of a room like a scared child once.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • Options
    TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So idk if i am late to the party but P.B. Winterbottom must be worth 50 cents...

TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    143999 wrote: »

You mean the gift you GIVE for winning the contest, or the gift you GET for running it?

Oh, the gift I would give would be a future gift, since I have had the reins pulled on me for this Christmas sale. Actually, I was thinking of running a contest like that anyway...like entries for stories about the worst Christmas gift ever, or something.

I don't see a problem with that, as long as you're a classy fellow about it.

Certainly, sir. Tip o' the cap to ye. There shall even be a (poorly made) gift voucher PDF/JPG for the winner.

INTRODUCING:
    The Minecraft-based Future Steam Sale Enablement Contest
    (presented by 143999, Frem, and RandomHajile)
    Frem wrote:
    Minecraft Art

You say you are a classy gentleman? Indeed? Tut, tut. But do you appreciate art? Do you visit galleries showcasing only the finest of artsyness? Do you create art?

Behold, a contest dedicated to that very purpose. You may have heard of Minecraft.

Step 1: Visit the ancient free version at this link. Pick up thine scalpel and sculpt! (B pulls up the block palette. Right and left click to place or remove blocks.)
    Step 2: Post a single screenshot showcasing your classy work of blocky art. Place a red, and yellow block next to each other somewhere in the image so we know you aren't a degenerate cheater. Winners will be judged based on sheer classiness.

I will judge based, as said, on classiness. Bonus points for a subject I really like. For an idea, see my avatar/nick, or one of the three game threads I have posted in lately (okay, here's a hint, they're the RDR, Fallout, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood threads). It can be a really basic image. I don't know Minecraft very well, but I can tell something like this isn't difficult (well, depending on your artistic ability/imagination, I suppose).

So, what do you get if you win? (In case you haven't been following the thread...) ONE FUTURE $5 GAME/PACK. To be paid on or after March 1, 2010. BioShock 2 on sale for $5 in July? Hell yes. Hitman Pack for $5 next Christmas sale? Sure thing, dawg. Five games for $1 each? Done.

How do you know I won't go back on my word? Well, you don't! That's what is so crazy about this contest! But really, I won't. Just call in your certificate in a PM. If you forget it, I (hopefully) will not, and during the Christmas Steam sale you shall be reminded.

Contest shall end when I get around to it tomorrow. I'll probably be up around noon Eastern. Don't judge me. It's 3:20 and I'm just now going to bed.

Nobody wants to enter a contest for a free game in the future? No? Is it the Minecraft part? Okay, then. How about you just tell me what game you want to see on sale for $5 in the future that you would request if you won said prize? (I really liked the Minecraft thing, though...)

Also, two free games. Someone let me know when this gets worked out.

Finally got some entries. I'm closing this contest at 5PM ET (that's like 11 minutes from now). Get your entries in now now now. Oh, yeah, the classy 143999 is also throwing in Zeno Clash, in case you guys didn't catch that.

RandomHajile on
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So, EA is really bad at this digital distribution thing.

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=command+%26+conquer
    Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=node%3D979455011&field-keywords=command+%26+conquer&x=0&y=0
    EA Store: http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/search/?keywords=command+%26+conquer

Note how the normal price for C&C3 in EA Store is half of what it normally is on Steam. And how Amazon's sale is cheaper than the EA Store one. And how C&C4 randomly costs $10 more on Amazon. It makes no sense!

Frem on
  • Options
    GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    that guy in the bowler is not classy. let's get him!

I'll get the bats

Back on topic, I'm seriously bummed that Chaos Rising never hit a daily deal. Think I'll just have to wait on it.

GR_Zombie on
    04xkcuvaav19.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Seeing as a posted in the old thread at the same time as it was closed...... Is Killing Floor easy on the computer? I dont want to waste money on another game like Dead Spaced that run at snail pace on my laptop.

Bluedude152 on
    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    TheUnsane1 wrote: »
    So idk if i am late to the party but P.B. Winterbottom must be worth 50 cents...

Tis.

Also, someone help me wait to buy BFBC2. It's only 25% off right now since I was reluctant while it was extra on sale, and I feel like if I wait a couple months it may be on sale for the same or less, or maybe even a gold bundle with Vietnam together for like $20-25? HELP ME.

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    CatalaseCatalase Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Anyone willing to help me with Bioshock 2?

Catalase on
    "Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination."
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Yes, but be aware it's a Braid-style puzzle game and not a pure platforming game.

Lawndart on
  • Options
    KimFidlerKimFidler Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Alright. I'm going through the Indie packs for real now and holy crap the Indie Kids pack is awesome! Seems like a steal for $5.

KimFidler on
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Seeing as a posted in the old thread at the same time as it was closed...... Is Killing Floor easy on the computer? I dont want to waste money on another game like Dead Spaced that run at snail pace on my laptop.

It's built on older Unreal tech so it shouldn't be too stiff.

Drake on
  • Options
    JDcapoJDcapo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

You mean the gift you GIVE for winning the contest, or the gift you GET for running it?

Oh, the gift I would give would be a future gift, since I have had the reins pulled on me for this Christmas sale. Actually, I was thinking of running a contest like that anyway...like entries for stories about the worst Christmas gift ever, or something.

I don't see a problem with that, as long as you're a classy fellow about it.

Certainly, sir. Tip o' the cap to ye. There shall even be a (poorly made) gift voucher PDF/JPG for the winner.

INTRODUCING:
    The Minecraft-based Future Steam Sale Enablement Contest
    (presented by 143999, Frem, and RandomHajile)
    Frem wrote:
    Minecraft Art

You say you are a classy gentleman? Indeed? Tut, tut. But do you appreciate art? Do you visit galleries showcasing only the finest of artsyness? Do you create art?

Behold, a contest dedicated to that very purpose. You may have heard of Minecraft.

Step 1: Visit the ancient free version at this link. Pick up thine scalpel and sculpt! (B pulls up the block palette. Right and left click to place or remove blocks.)
    Step 2: Post a single screenshot showcasing your classy work of blocky art. Place a red, and yellow block next to each other somewhere in the image so we know you aren't a degenerate cheater. Winners will be judged based on sheer classiness.

I will judge based, as said, on classiness. Bonus points for a subject I really like. For an idea, see my avatar/nick, or one of the three game threads I have posted in lately (okay, here's a hint, they're the RDR, Fallout, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood threads). It can be a really basic image. I don't know Minecraft very well, but I can tell something like this isn't difficult (well, depending on your artistic ability/imagination, I suppose).

So, what do you get if you win? (In case you haven't been following the thread...) ONE FUTURE $5 GAME/PACK. To be paid on or after March 1, 2010. BioShock 2 on sale for $5 in July? Hell yes. Hitman Pack for $5 next Christmas sale? Sure thing, dawg. Five games for $1 each? Done.

How do you know I won't go back on my word? Well, you don't! That's what is so crazy about this contest! But really, I won't. Just call in your certificate in a PM. If you forget it, I (hopefully) will not, and during the Christmas Steam sale you shall be reminded.

Contest shall end when I get around to it tomorrow. I'll probably be up around noon Eastern. Don't judge me. It's 3:20 and I'm just now going to bed.

Nobody wants to enter a contest for a free game in the future? No? Is it the Minecraft part? Okay, then. How about you just tell me what game you want to see on sale for $5 in the future that you would request if you won said prize? (I really liked the Minecraft thing, though...)

Also, two free games. Someone let me know when this gets worked out.

Finally got some entries. I'm closing this contest at 5PM ET (that's like 11 minutes from now). Get your entries in now now now. Oh, yeah, the classy 143999 is also throwing in Zeno Clash, in case you guys didn't catch that.

Well, since noone else is making anything, I present to you, the worlds most awesome horse.
    horseminec.png

First time making anything in minecraft haha

JDcapo on
  • Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Looks like some blood in the feces there.

Rami on
    Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ChronocideChronocide Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Aw geez, I've got all the discs for NWN Platinum, butting getting on Steam would fulfill my magpie like collecting OCD obsession thing. Oh man someone stop me!

Chronocide on
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Rami wrote: »

Looks like a Dr. Mario pill suppository.

Dehumanized on
  • Options
    DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    GR_Zombie wrote: »
    Back on topic, I'm seriously bummed that Chaos Rising never hit a daily deal. Think I'll just have to wait on it.

Wasn't it a daily on the Thanksgiving sale?

Drovek on
    steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Crap...I need to stop watching videos for games that are on sale. Now I'm about to pick up Killing Floor. Maybe I'll just do that and forget about BFBC2...

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    DourinDourin Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dourin wrote: »
    So i'm seriously considering Amnesia, but I don't really like being scared shitless, and if that's all there is to the game I won't bother.

Is the story pretty interesting? Well written? That would be enough to push me over the edge.

I enjoyed it quite a bit. Did you play Penumbra? The story felt very similar to that, writing-wise, from what I can remember. Most of it is told through narrated journal entries you find and such. I have not completed it, yet, so I don't know if the wrap-up is good. However, if you don't really like being scared, I'm not sure the game is for you. Easily the scariest fucking thing I have ever sat in front of. However, the fear is delivered in the form of tension, not gore or anything like that. But god damn that tension.

I'm willing to cope with the scares to experience a quality game, as i'm pretty keen on the idea of games being more than exciting, happy, fun fountains or ventures in fantasy fulfilment. So Amnesia is BOUGHT.

I just hope it does actually scare me; I suspect i'm getting too game aware - FEAR2 and Dead Space had next to no effect on me, aside from immense frustration at the consolitis.

I think that if Amnesia doesn't scare you, you may need psychiatric help. However, I will say, the scares lessened a bit for me once I understood how enemy AI worked. I'd go more in depth, but it could possibly ruin the scare for you from the outset. So just enjoy!

Also, I love the double-edged sword that darkness is in the game.

Dourin on
  • Options
    Foolish ChaosFoolish Chaos Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    How much did they change with Call of Pripyat?

Shadow of Chernobyl was a game I wanted to like, but I don't know, it never really clicked.

Foolish Chaos on
  • Options
    JDcapoJDcapo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Rami wrote: »

Looks like a Dr. Mario pill suppository.

Okay, so the horse has some bowel issues.

JDcapo on
  • Options
    LepwaveLepwave Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Crap...I need to stop watching videos for games that are on sale. Now I'm about to pick up Killing Floor. Maybe I'll just do that and forget about BFBC2...

Killing Floor is a lot more easier to get into than BC2. BC2 you have to deal with people who have most unlocks and it's pretty irritating to play against. KF, you get on the server and start shooting zombies.

Lepwave on
    XBL/CoX tags - Lepwave/@Lepwave
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Last purchase (for the love of all things Holy, let it be the last one!) of Mafia II. Base game only, dlc will have to wait.

Big Classy on
  • Options
    KimFidlerKimFidler Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Killing Floor is great! I passed on it earlier this week and then Drake sent me a trial copy of it. Played it and automatically realized that I needed it. Bought it this morning when it went back up on the recap sale.

I could send you a trial invite. Add me up on Steam

KimFidler on
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Shadow of Chernobyl was a game I wanted to like, but I don't know, it never really clicked.

Core gameplay is pretty much the same aside from minor tweaks to weapons, artifact use, etc. Story is different, taking place after the end of SoC. Environments have been redesigned, there's three large areas instead of the many that you travel between in SoC, with the last being a redesigned city of Pripyat.

It hardly needs to be said anymore, but at this point if you're playing SoC without at least a mod like STALKER Complete 2009, you're doing it wrong.

Guess I wasn't quite done after all, picking up Pripyat to have that ready for me on Steam. Can't help but lament it doesn't give me the extra copy of SoC to gift.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

It depends:
    What exactly didn't click?

Drovek on
    steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Lawndart wrote: »

Yes, but be aware it's a Braid-style puzzle game and not a pure platforming game.

Yea that's fine. I mean it's less than a candy bar for a game.

TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Last purchase (for the love of all things Holy, let it be the last one!) of Mafia II. Base game only, dlc will have to wait.

Someone find where Idolninja is and tie him up. Please? He's enabling me, and I don't like it.

DlCis being bought right now D:

Big Classy on
  • Options
    RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So it's time to announce the winner in the future game contest!
    First: the entries:
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    The contest was great, I think it just went a bit unnoticed.
    Also it's not always easy to get the required funding for artistic building even in Minecraft.
    For example look at me, I couldn't finish my last work because I ran out of money and this is all I got:

:mrgreen:
    image3dv.jpg
    I would love to win a copy of Minecraft just to see what all the damn fuss is about it, but I have neither the artistic skill nor patience to take part in this contest, I'm sad to say.

I'm also real tempted on NFS:HP, based on Giant Bomb's consistent praise about it, but that price isn't quite cheap enough for me.

I'm also surprised Civ V wasn't on sale, based on similar hype.
    Can I say a game that's not on Steam yet? Because I would love to see KOTOR 2 show up on there eventually.
    Pffft, Legacy of Kain series. In it's entirety. No HD shens, no additional crap, just those games as they were is good enough. You know you want to Valve.

AND A NEW CHALLENGER APPROCHES!
    JDcapo wrote: »

Well, since noone else is making anything, I present to you, the worlds most awesome horse.
    horseminec.png

And the winner is:
    JDcapo, for actually submitting a valid entry in the original contest! It looks like a passable horse, anyway. And I love the placement of the anti-cheat blocks.

steamcertificatejdcapo.jpg

(Steam Thread logo shamelessly ripped off from HiT BiT, who incidentally was the leader in the clubhouse with his funny but sadly unfinished masterpiece.)

RandomHajile on
  • Options
    angrylinuxgeekangrylinuxgeek Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Lepwave wrote: »

Killing Floor is a lot more easier to get into than BC2. BC2 you have to deal with people who have most unlocks and it's pretty irritating to play against. KF, you get on the server and start shooting zombies.

this is sort of misleading because in BC2 not only can you pick up other people's kits, you level up quickly and you can even get the kits first by signing up for some shit at EA. Killing Floor has a massive grind if you don't use SAM to unlock the perks. that said, Killing Floor fucking owns.

angrylinuxgeek on
    sQwJu.png
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    horseminec.png
    Look a your horse! Your horse is amazing! :mrgreen:
    image2lk.jpg

HiT BiT on
  • Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So it's time to announce the winner in the future game contest!
    First: the entries:
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    The contest was great, I think it just went a bit unnoticed.
    Also it's not always easy to get the required funding for artistic building even in Minecraft.
    For example look at me, I couldn't finish my last work because I ran out of money and this is all I got:

:mrgreen:
    image3dv.jpg
    I would love to win a copy of Minecraft just to see what all the damn fuss is about it, but I have neither the artistic skill nor patience to take part in this contest, I'm sad to say.

I'm also real tempted on NFS:HP, based on Giant Bomb's consistent praise about it, but that price isn't quite cheap enough for me.

I'm also surprised Civ V wasn't on sale, based on similar hype.
    Can I say a game that's not on Steam yet? Because I would love to see KOTOR 2 show up on there eventually.
    Pffft, Legacy of Kain series. In it's entirety. No HD shens, no additional crap, just those games as they were is good enough. You know you want to Valve.

AND A NEW CHALLENGER APPROCHES!

horseminec.png

And the winner is:
    JDcapo, for actually submitting a valid entry in the original contest! It looks like a passable horse, anyway. And I love the placement of the anti-cheat blocks.

steamcertificatejdcapo.jpg

(Steam Thread logo shamelessly ripped off from HiT BiT, who incidentally was the leader in the clubhouse with his funny but sadly unfinished masterpiece.)

It's so weird. I was trying to figure out a way to involve "draw a horse" in my contest. So weird.

143999 on
    8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Well, that it. Getting Killing Floor and Garrys Mod. Hope those are my last purchases.

Bluedude152 on
    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Drovek wrote: »
    GR_Zombie wrote: »

Wasn't it a daily on the Thanksgiving sale?

This is what I get for staying with my family for Thanksgiving. Damn it.

GR_Zombie on
    04xkcuvaav19.png
  • Options
    Lord YodLord Yod Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hello there new thread. I caved and bought Dark Crusade so I can play DoW in widescreen.

I'm weak.

Lord Yod on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Foolish ChaosFoolish Chaos Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Drovek wrote: »

It depends:
    What exactly didn't click?

Mostly the shooting, I guess.

Foolish Chaos on
  • Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    For the new thread:
    So, how is Republic Commando? I've heard good things about it but the trailer leaves me cold, and my backlog is such that I probably wouldn't even play it until next time it was on sale, be that summer or Christmas.

Why is it good, in other words?

SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
This discussion has been closed.