As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Nintendo 3DS Thread: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D awarded "best box art" so far

• Options
    YerMumYerMum Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Well, there goes the last of my Amazon vouchers, and just in time as my DSLite is getting a bit flakey...

YerMum on
    Rugged individualist
    Destiny Profile : http://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/7028016
  • Options
    BiopticBioptic Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Venkman90 wrote: »
    My fear is not only is the launch lineup a little...slim (Ghost Recon X-Com style intrigues me at best) but that we will have a DS launch style 6 month wait for anything else of note (Resi, MGS etc...).

Also, maybe it's the hype the NGP is getting from developers (talk of COD, Elder Scrolls etc...) but where are the promised 3rd party killer apps for the 3DS? no talk of any outside of Japan (and not even Monster Hunter).

But I still want one....

Honestly, both 3DS and the NGP smack of being rushed. The 3DS was rushed due to the dramatic dip in Nintendo hardware sales, and the NGP is being rushed as a response to the 3DS. Leaving aside tech demos, it's patently clear that neither have anything huge that's truly concrete in the pipeline, and that's because it takes 1-2 years to make a game of the quality demanded by the power of either console. I get the impression that 3rd-party devs especially were brought in really quite late on the development of the 3DS - we'll have to see for NGP because it's that much further in the future.

I'd fully expect to have to wait a year to see anything of real quality appear on the 3DS - something that justifies the platform that's not a port, minor remake or extended tech demo. And frankly, I'm fine with that - give me portable versions of Ocarina/and Star Fox 64. Give me ports of Wind Waker and Mario Sunshine too - bit disgusting that they're still fixating on the N64 era, frankly. Just don't charge me £40 for them, or release them at a rate of one every 6 months - and don't pretend that they consitute a valid alternative to original software developed directly for the platform.

Bioptic on
  • Options
    Venkman90Venkman90 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I think that's the thing, almost every "killer app" for it is a remake of either an N64 or PS2 game essentially, and they will be sold for £40.

I am more resistant to hype now I think, I was so bitter with the DS and PSP when all that promise went nowhere, in particular Blizzard teasing Diablo and Starcraft ports for the lulz.

Venkman90 on
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I kind of doubt the 3DS has been "rushed due to a dramatic dip in hardware sales." We first heard it existed about this time last year when pretty much everything was still selling just fine, and it was probably in development for years before then. Heck, everything's still selling pretty well right now, considering the number of years the DS line has been around.

I think they just decided the timing was right. If anything, it might be rushed because 3D movies suddenly became hot and they didn't want to miss that wave!

When you're launching a new console, you don't generally have the luxury of putting it in developers' hands and saying "ok you guys have a year or two to make games for it, then we'll launch with 50 awesome games." You just can't do that. Nobody wants to make games for a system with no buzz and no install base, so launch games are always sort of tentatively exploring the system and its features. Also, the longer dev kits are out there, the longer your competitors have to get hold of your setup and specs and figure out how to counter it.

Launches necessarily must be the way they are, including this one.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2011
    What's so bad about the N64 era? I'd rather some of the great games from that console get an actual audience this time around.

FyreWulff on
  • Options
    Venkman90Venkman90 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    What's so bad about the N64 era? I'd rather some of the great games from that console get an actual audience this time around.

I loved my N64, but I am reticent at being sold 10 year old games for £40 tbh. Have them at half that (or less) along with strong new releases and I am sold.

Venkman90 on
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    Just as an FYI, I've read this over at 1up as well (at least based on what they've played at various events). They said the cats feel completely tacked on.

I'm looking for this over there and I can't find it. Was there a specific page or preview of it? Did they go into any detail besides "tacked on," like you can't take them on walks or you can't make them do tricks, anything like that?

http://www.1up.com/features/3ds-games-don?pager.offset=2

snipped

I don't think they went into specific detail anywhere, but it sounds like basically there's one type of cat and that's it, and it's just kind of there. Seems like I saw something else that said a tiny bit more but I can't remember where it was. I do recall them complaining at e3 (when it was announced) that they didn't even show cats in the playable versions on the floor at all.

Oh ok, yeah, I had read that too. I just wondered if there was new information that really confirmed they were tacked on in a major way. The quote feels to me like one guy's opinion, all we really know is that you can't choose a cat at the very beginning. We don't know if you can buy different ones later, or if it lets you interact with them in the same capacity as dogs, or really anything else. Certainly these sorts of impressions don't bode well for all of that, but I still think the issue is that they've only been quick preview events without enough time to determine how it's set up.

Hopefully that's the case. I was interested in the game until I started reading things like that. Honestly I am not a dog person *at all* so if it's going to be 99% dogs and 1% cats, I will pass. I'm already not sure I like the idea that you are forced to get both, you can't just get a cat.

P.S. - In response to Taya, you'd be surprised. There are quite a few really distinct cat breeds, probably as many as dogs. Many people own American Shorthairs more-so because it's an insanely common breed (and also a pretty easy breed to care for), but there is definately a lot of variety out there.

Cats are also really playful, just in different ways than dogs. You probably can't take a cat for a walk, but that doesn't mean you can't do *anything* with them.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    P.S. - In response to Taya, you'd be surprised. There are quite a few really distinct cat breeds, probably as many as dogs. Many people own American Shorthairs more-so because it's an insanely common breed (and also a pretty easy breed to care for), but there is definately a lot of variety out there.

Cats are also really playful, just in different ways than dogs. You probably can't take a cat for a walk, but that doesn't mean you can't do *anything* with them.
    Absolutely, but most people are not aware of the different breeds and I kind of doubt it would be worth it to make so many different models for something most people won't even appreciate. If they have my favourite cat breed, Turkish Van, I'll be really impressed.

It would be nice to see a cat completely go crazy for a laser pointer, stalk the dogs, hide out in a plastic bag, or climb to the top of a bookshelf and get stuck there only for me to have to stand on a chair and drag him down and then he climbs up there again ten minutes later. :?

Taya on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Taya wrote: »

Absolutely, but most people are not aware of the different breeds and I kind of doubt it would be worth it to make so many different models for something most people won't even appreciate. If they have my favourite cat breed, Turkish Van, I'll be really impressed.

It would be nice to see a cat completely go crazy for a laser pointer, stalk the dogs, hide out in a plastic bag, or climb to the top of a bookshelf and get stuck there only for me to have to stand on a chair and drag him down and then he climbs up there again ten minutes later. :?

You could say the same for dog breeds though. I'm sure there are a ton of dog breeds in the games that many have never heard of. Even so, does it matter? It's not like you are *buying* a cat breed you know nothing about (and certainly they would include very familiar breeds in each version). The fact that it's virtual means you can learn about the different breeds.

In any case, they need to include a minigame where you open a can of tunafish and watch the cat freak out.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    The MantizThe Mantiz BONK! DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    So, I finally took the plunge and pre ordered an Aqua-blue 3DS at my local Gamestop. They actually have a pretty decent trade-in offer here in Denmark for once. So my ancient DS Lite is gonna be sacrificed. Out with the old, in with the new and all that.

But I wondered, have we heard anything about the online capabilities between a 3DS and a old DS? Will I still be able to play the old Mario Kart DS againts my buddies via local WiFi, if I'm on my 3DS and they're using their old DS's

The Mantiz on
    3DS - 2878-9572-9277
  • Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    If I'm not mistaken, Nintendo's financial year ends at the end of March. I daresay that's the reason why the 3DS is coming out now and not in a few months with a better launch lineup and full e-store support.

RainbowDespair on
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Personally, I'm going to wait a while to get a 3DS, since there's no games that really appeal to me enough to get a brand new system.

That said... the launch lineup is, all things considered, pretty strong. If you get right down to it, you're lucky to get one game at launch that's mind-blowingly awesome and three more that are better than mediocre. Remember the DS launch? Or the PS2 launch, where the best game was literally Fantavision?

Sure, there's nothing truly mind-blowing, but for the most part the games seem solid.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    Personally, I'm going to wait a while to get a 3DS, since there's no games that really appeal to me enough to get a brand new system.

That said... the launch lineup is, all things considered, pretty strong. If you get right down to it, you're lucky to get one game at launch that's mind-blowingly awesome and three more that are better than mediocre. Remember the DS launch? Or the PS2 launch, where the best game was literally Fantavision?

Sure, there's nothing truly mind-blowing, but for the most part the games seem solid.

Wasn't Fantavision the *only* game, at least in Japan?

And yeah, DS launch blew. Only real game they had until Kirby's Canvas Curse hit was a port/remake of Mario 64 with a dumb thumbstrap control scheme that died off pretty instantly :P (the game still plays ok with the d-pad IMO though)

I'll get a 3DS at launch, but I may only pick up Dead or Alive. After that I'll probably wait for Zelda/Kid Icarus unless some other titles amazingly get announced and released before those :P

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm just going to use the excuse to pick up a few DS games I've been waiting for. I just wish they would fall in price like every other console - although there's no real motive considering how Super Mario DS has been in the charts since it came out, seemingly.

Rhesus Positive on
    [Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    And yeah, DS launch blew. Only real game they had until Kirby's Canvas Curse hit was a port/remake of Mario 64 with a dumb thumbstrap control scheme that died off pretty instantly :P (the game still plays ok with the d-pad IMO though)

Yeah, that game set an absurdly high standard for what can be done with a semi-remake.

jothki on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    The set of minigames that came with it were awesome too.

I played Luigi's poker for so long.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    BiopticBioptic Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

I loved my N64, but I am reticent at being sold 10 year old games for £40 tbh. Have them at half that (or less) along with strong new releases and I am sold.

Oh, I'd love some N64 ports too. I'm just a little annoyed that when Nintendo wanted to crank out some quick and polished-up ports for the launch of their shiny new handheld, they're focusing on 13-14 year old N64 games...and asking full retail price for them, when the Virtual Console versions are already available for 6 times less.

But I'll admit, a large part of it's having to wait even longer for a pin-sharp, fully 3D version of Windwaker.

Bioptic on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    So random question - has anyone pre-ordered a 3DS from Best Buy? Are they doing pre-orders in-store or only on their website?

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    pslong9pslong9 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    So random question - has anyone pre-ordered a 3DS from Best Buy? Are they doing pre-orders in-store or only on their website?

I pre-ordered from Best Buy online. No idea if they're taking pre-orders in-store.

pslong9 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS FC: 0817-3759-2788
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I plan on getting a 3DS the moment I can just walk into a store and grab one.

jothki on
  • Options
    MurchieMurchie Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

For what it's worth (which is probably very little) Future Shop, Bestbuy's wholely owned Canadian subsidiary, is accepting preorders that they guarantee day 1 stock with, for $25 down.

Murchie on
  • Options
    V FactionV Faction Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Bioptic wrote: »

Oh, I'd love some N64 ports too. I'm just a little annoyed that when Nintendo wanted to crank out some quick and polished-up ports for the launch of their shiny new handheld, they're focusing on 13-14 year old N64 games...and asking full retail price for them, when the Virtual Console versions are already available for 6 times less.

But I'll admit, a large part of it's having to wait even longer for a pin-sharp, fully 3D version of Windwaker.

The only Nintendo games for launch are the new Nintendogs+Cats, Steel Diver, and Pilotwings Resort. The N64 games that seem to rile you guys up are in the launch window from now till the end of June, so you should at least mention the poster child game for the 3DS - Kid Icarus: Uprising - if you're going to talk about those titles. Not to mention the N64 remakes look waaay better than their Virtual Console counterparts, and they're portable, and they're 3D, AND they have a new touch interface to work with. Certainly don't buy it if these additions aren't really your thing, but there's nothing wrong with making it into a full-fledged (and priced) 3DS game to me, even with the original and obviously cheaper version out there.

Then there is Nintendo's hidden hand. They aren't showing all the cards, so that you might be more interested in picking up Street Fighter or Rabbids or Ghost Recon or Madden.

Of course, I'm with you guys in that the available titles aren't immediately tickling my gaming itch. That's why I think it was smart to launch the 3DS now in March to get that installed base up, get those good games out, and have people playing the system for the reinvorgized e-Shop before the holidays this year, so that it looks much more enticing for the hot holiday gift-giving season.

V Faction on
    Nintendo Network ID: V-Faction | XBL: V Faction | Steam | 3DS: 3136 - 6603 - 1330
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 0046-2121-0723/White 2 Friend Code: 0519-5126-2990
    "Did ya hear the one about the mussel that wanted to purchase Valve? Seems like the bivalve had a juicy offer on the table but the company flat-out refused and decided to immediately clam up!"
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    UncleSporky on
  • Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    (Nintendo would like to remind you that product is not actually sentient).

Rehab on
    NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Alright, last night I got to go to a retail training session with this thing, I don't know if I'll be saying anything new but here goes:

- The 3D most definitely works, and it works really well. The slider bar for the level of 3D (or switching it to 2D) works quickly and has a noticeable difference. At first it was difficult to keep the position right, but it wasn't long before I was holding it perfectly without even trying.

-The downside is a personal one and it was the headaches. I've never really looked at the current wave of 3D technology for more than a few seconds before now, and my fears were confirmed that I suffer headaches something fierce after viewing it. I would have posted my opinions earlier but I physically had to sleep it off. What this means is that I'll either have to be patient since I've been told there may be an adjustment period, or I'll have to keep the 3D off, which would be a shame but the graphics still look really nice.

As for games:
    - Street Fighter looked amazing, apparantly it keeps all the moves from the original but I didn't have long to adjust to the controls. The alternate angle was interesting but I think I'd still prefer the normal perspective. Seeing Rufus' Ultra in 3D was the highlight of the night.

- Steel Diver looks pretty good and I manged to try the Periscope mode with the Gyro sensor and the 2D mode. I did pretty bad with the latter but I'm chalking that up to inexperience.

- Rabbids looks like a solid platformer, I love that when you lose all your life the Rabbid smacks into the screen and there's a glass shattering effect.

- Splinter Cell was interesting (and was Chaos Theory, natch) but I'd need to learn the controls first, I knew I wasn't taking advantage of my arsenal.

- Zelda also looked really good and using the Gyro for the Slingshot was precise, but I kept going out of phase with the 3D, which might just involve a bit of practice.

There were other games but those were the ones that left an impression on me. Overall I'm thinking Street Fighter will be a launch purchase, anything else will possibly be based on reviews and impressions I hear.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Konami announces/confirms Layton ripoff Dr. Lautrec for north America, while EA cancels My Garden!
    My Garden, EA's flora management simulator for 3DS, has been canceled. EA announced the death of what was supposed to be a 3DS launch title during an event in New York City today.

Though we currently don't have an official explanation for the game's cancellation, it's not hard to see why EA stopped watering this one: In our preview of My Garden several months ago, we described it as a "lifeless" game with a "jumpy framerate," "unresponsive controls" and "uncomfortable" 3D visuals.

*shrug*

I guess it was decently pretty but it also felt like shovelware. Still slightly sad to see one of the first original 3DS games get canceled. It was pretty far along in development, too...

Quote from a GAFfer who worked on it:
    Yeeeah theres a whole lot of drama surrounding this one, dont ask me why EA would cancel a finished game, but thats how they roll these days.

Was it super AAA awesomesauce? Of course not, but it was a novel little idea, the people involved worked hard and believed in the game and I believe it would have found a new, niche market.

EDIT: Thanks for the impressions PaperLuigi. Shame about the headaches, did you try messing with the slider to reduce the effect or is that just not how it works?

I'm also interested to hear about Splinter Cell, I haven't read any impressions of it at all. Didn't know any demos were being offered anywhere. Was it a recognizable part of the game, felt and looked just like you remembered it?

UncleSporky on
  • Options
    Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I wonder what Nintendo plans on doing for the future of handheld Zelda games. By the sounds of most impressions, a 3D-style Zelda works well on the 3DS, but will they still keep future Zelda games in the classic 2D style like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks? I don't really know what I want.

Two Headed Boy on
    4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    EDIT: Thanks for the impressions PaperLuigi. Shame about the headaches, did you try messing with the slider to reduce the effect or is that just not how it works?

I'm also interested to hear about Splinter Cell, I haven't read any impressions of it at all. Didn't know any demos were being offered anywhere. Was it a recognizable part of the game, felt and looked just like you remembered it?

It seemed a little better in the short-term when I dialed the 3D down, but my headaches were mainly a long-term thing - I noticed it a little bit when I was there, but when I got home that's when it hit hard.

I'll have to wait until I get one myself but since the 2D option is right there (and again, it still looked great) I'll accept if I can't use the 3D.

As for Splinter Cell, it was the Bank level from Chaos Theory and it played out pretty much as I remember it. Weapons and other stuff could be chosen from the touch screen, lockpicking was done with the stick and was instantly familiar and the dialogue is how I remember it. The stick was used for movement and the face buttons for the camera, but I'm not sure whether it can be customised or the full extent of the controls.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I wonder what Nintendo plans on doing for the future of handheld Zelda games. By the sounds of most impressions, a 3D-style Zelda works well on the 3DS, but will they still keep future Zelda games in the classic 2D style like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks? I don't really know what I want.

I would prefer 3D handheld Zelda instead of top down, just so they can't implement god awful touch screen controls ever again.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    eelektrik wrote: »

I would prefer 3D handheld Zelda instead of top down, just so they can't implement god awful touch screen controls ever again.

I bet that we see the Zelda games move away from the touch screen controls due to the desire Nintendo will have to use the 3D screen to its full advantage. In general, I bet a lot of games that had the gameplay also going on within the bottom touch screen will drop off to a pretty low number and it will just be used for quick touch controls like with Super Street Fighter IV, Ocarina of Time, and Starfox.

Rehab on
    NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Rehab wrote: »
    eelektrik wrote: »

I bet that we see the Zelda games move away from the touch screen controls due to the desire Nintendo will have to use the 3D screen to its full advantage. In general, I bet a lot of games that had the gameplay also going on within the bottom touch screen will drop off to a pretty low number and it will just be used for quick touch controls like with Super Street Fighter IV, Ocarina of Time, and Starfox.

I can live with that, in fact I would prefer it.

Really the best use of the touch screen on the DS anyways was the Etrian Odyssey games for the map drawing, as it didn't impede gameplay in any way because the game was turn-based.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    As well as mapping/note taking in the DS Zeldas, where it still wasn't terribly difficult despite the game not being turn-based.

UncleSporky on
  • Options
    RakaiRakai Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The best use of the touch screen was TWEWY. And I liked the touch screen controls in Zelda because it made it easier to aim the boomerang/bombs/arrows as well as attacking enemies at any angle.

Rakai on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]XBL: Rakayn | PS3: Rakayn | Steam ID
  • Options
    edited February 2011

It seemed a little better in the short-term when I dialed the 3D down, but my headaches were mainly a long-term thing - I noticed it a little bit when I was there, but when I got home that's when it hit hard.

I'll have to wait until I get one myself but since the 2D option is right there (and again, it still looked great) I'll accept if I can't use the 3D.

As for Splinter Cell, it was the Bank level from Chaos Theory and it played out pretty much as I remember it. Weapons and other stuff could be chosen from the touch screen, lockpicking was done with the stick and was instantly familiar and the dialogue is how I remember it. The stick was used for movement and the face buttons for the camera, but I'm not sure whether it can be customised or the full extent of the controls.

How were the graphics in Splinter Cell? The couple of short clips I've seen of it made me wonder if it was a sloppy port, graphics wise anyways.

Edit: Also, I assume that because you didn't say, Ghost Recon wasn't on demo? If it was, I'd be interested to hear some impressions, even if they're second hand... It's one of my most wanted games, just by what I hope it will be!

Murchie on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I can't really pin down my feelings on the Splinter Cell graphics, to be honest I was focusing on the controls and game mechanics when I played it. I would need a second play session (preferably not in a noisy convention room) before I could say anything.

Oh, and I believe it uses the mechanic from Conviction of putting your objectives up in big writing on the game world, which is nice.

And no, Ghost Recon wasn't on demo.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    PureauthorPureauthor Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The best touch screen controls were Ouendan/EBA/TWEWY/Etrian Odyssey/Kirby Canvas Curse/Knights In The Knightmare/Professor Layton/Ghost Trick/Trauma Centre/etc/etc

The touchscreen has been proven as a viable method of control for games. Maybe the 3D will do the same, maybe not.

Pureauthor on
    SS FC: 1334 0950 5927
    Platinum FC: 2880 3245 5111
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I can't really pin down my feelings on the Splinter Cell graphics, to be honest I was focusing on the controls and game mechanics when I played it. I would need a second play session (preferably not in a noisy convention room) before I could say anything.

Oh, and I believe it uses the mechanic from Conviction of putting your objectives up in big writing on the game world, which is nice.

And no, Ghost Recon wasn't on demo.

I saw that in one of the previews, which gave me hope that it's more than a bare minimum port. I know SC controls can be fiddly after some time away, and probably even more on a new system, but I take it you didn't see anything immediately wrong with them?

Murchie on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I got around ok, but because it's on a whole new system I feel like I'd need a tutorial to get a grasp on everything. I did see a guy use sticky shockers to knock out a guard which was cool.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    JaveJave Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The very final puzzle of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors is my favorite use of the DS's touchscreen ever.

I sh*t you not.

Jave on
    My Let's Play - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Updated July 29, 2011!)
    (I appreciate all feedback, so take a few minutes to check it out)

Pokemon White: 5371-9705-4895
    3DS Friend Code: 2105-8646-1262
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    So apparently your current Nintendo point cards won't work on the 3DS and they will be coming out with new ones for it. If that's the case I'll be calling up Nintendo and ask for a swap on the current cards I've been holding onto for the release of the 3DS.

The_Spaniard on
    Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/