As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PM Privileges

poisnedcokepoisnedcoke Registered User regular
It has recently come to my attention that I don't have any PM privileges. I recieved a fairly important PM from someone who doesn't have their e-mail listed so I can't write an e-mail to them. Whenever I tried to send a return message I got this:
Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending private messages.

I've not done anything that I can recall which would result in me losing said privileges. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm trilltastic, trilldacious even!
poisnedcoke on

• Options
    bone daddybone daddy Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2004
    Did you harass or send offensive, unsolicited images to someone via PM?

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
  • Options
    poisnedcokepoisnedcoke Registered User regular
    edited May 2004
    Nope, previous to this attempt I've only sent 4 PMs, none of which could be considered inappropriate or harrasing.

poisnedcoke on
    I'm trilltastic, trilldacious even!
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited May 2004
    Did you send me a chain letter? If so, you can go ahead and fuck yourself. If not then I guess there's no reason.

Tube on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited May 2004
    Ill look through the logs. If I find anything I will ask the mod to shoot you a PM as this is a personal thing.

Älphämönkëy on
This discussion has been closed.