Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

acadia's DND sketches and digital stuff and pet portraits and oil paintings and whatnot

124»

• acadiaacadia Registered User regular
    edited October 4
    A few more DnD type sketchums, haven't been doing too much painting, but I'm hoping to get some done today/this weekend!

Some shaman findin some dreamcatcher in some swamp for some reason
    zls0789jwg2p.jpg

Caddy's not lookin too hot. Dray's face is a little janky, BUT ITS INK SO THERES NO FIXING IT.
    t2ai5vczbezr.jpg

acadia on
    Closeups:
    onvqvsdqzqic.jpg
    4p48ds1q1rao.jpg
    3wnj13rf0eu0.jpg
    8arya6dbuemw.jpg
    alo84oxxcbdf.jpg
    ag6s8zn4u24g.jpg
    nfu3llylyhc5.jpg
    mcerxi2h8623.jpg

SublimusbowenEnc
  • SublimusSublimus Registered User regular
    Cute! <3

acadiaEnc
    approaching the finish line on this one, eager to move on to the next!
    bsowijo2gf20.png
    wtjq1o1mtytz.png

Encydejin
  • gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    Have you experimented with turpentine color washes? They're the traditional art equivalent of a gradient tool :bzz:, and they can be great for atmospheric color. I do mine using Gamsol, but I don't think brand matters.

124»