Options

Lost and Found Thread

Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right NowDrives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
edited April 2011 in PAX Archive
Didn't see one of these pop up yet. Lost something? Found something? Post about it here and maybe it can be located for you.

Good luck to all of you. I hope you locate your lost items.

Also, the BCEC has its own lost and found. You can also try to locate your items through their website: http://www.massconvention.com/publicsafety/

Mod note: This is a serious thread, please respect that

E6LkoFK.png

Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Found a rubber bracelet on at a rest stop just outside of Boston, Said "What Would Spock Do?"

Perhaps one of you dropped it?

ZeroHourHero on
  • Options
    KualtekKualtek Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    I lost my pokemon white DSi case and charger on one of the shuttle bus' (I think). If anyone found it I would greatly appreciate it's return!

Kualtek on
  • Options
    BaconSandwichBaconSandwich Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I lost a black Samsung pocket camera with a grey foam case in line for the Friday concerts. If someone has it I could describe the pictures on it for verification.

BaconSandwich on
    PAX East 2010/2011/2012 Omeganaut!
  • Options
    <Omicron-8643><Omicron-8643> Just outside DC. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    While not strictly at PAX, I lost a 3DS hat going through security at Logan (Gate E1A). There were a few PAXers behind me so this post is in the rare chance they picked it up.

<Omicron-8643> on
  • Options
    SoyduckSoyduck Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I lost a leather glove that went with my Team Rocket costume ... nothing major, it was a small women's black leather glove. The brand was "George" ... I believe I dropped it on my way out to a taxi on Saturday night.

Soyduck on
  • Options
    BigShoesPleaseBigShoesPlease Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I lost my Pokewalker on Saturday. I know it must have fallen off my pants on my way from the Handheld Lounge to the Manticore Theatre. It had an Elekid on it.

BigShoesPlease on
    Elite 4 Member -PAX East Pokemon League 2011

Pokemon HG Friend Code - 4727 5395 3290
  • Options
    OnmitsuOnmitsu I'm just a birdie Ca-caw, ca-caw!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Lost a right-hand leather motorcycle glove. Wasn't my glove, so I feel guilty for losing it. Think it fell out of my pocket on the third day towards the QnA. @ Soyduck, I think I saw yours in the lost and found.

Onmitsu on
    Man, even Dora the Explorer thinks you're slow.
  • Options
    cyanosauruscyanosaurus Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hey everyone, my boyfriend lost his PSP 3000 Silver w/ extended battery. It was in a black Sony PSP squishy case. I think he may have lost it in the line to get into the Keynote on Friday Morning. It had Phantasy Star Portable 2 in it. Please email me at relativetruth@gmail.com if you found it or have a clue as to where it might be.

Thanks! <3

cyanosaurus on
    rawr.
  • Options
    SoyduckSoyduck Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Onmitsu wrote: »
    Lost a right-hand leather motorcycle glove. Wasn't my glove, so I feel guilty for losing it. Think it fell out of my pocket on the third day towards the QnA. @ Soyduck, I think I saw yours in the lost and found.

:O Thank you for the info! Shoot. I'm not sure why I even posted on here, I'm so far away. I hope you find your lost glove!

Soyduck on
  • Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Although I did not find anything I hop all you who lost anything of importance/value you get it back.

Also this is a link to the Convention Centers Lost & Found .. maybe add it to the OP.

Hope it helps some of you.

WHOOPS ... forgot the link .. :)

http://www.massconvention.com/publicsafety/

Sepioth on
    4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • Options
    AnnaRoyalAnnaRoyal North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i hope anyone who found anything was nice enough to turn it in for you guys. it would be real crappy if not. seems like that link is a great way to find your things. other then that at least we all had fun.

AnnaRoyal on
    I love Tacos.
    WoW: BanAnnaPi#1341
    Steam: BanAnnaPie
    Origin: BanAnnaPie
    3DS Friend Code: 3840 - 6540 - 5643
    https://twitter.com/xAnnasaurusx
  • Options
    skippymchaggisskippymchaggis Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    AnnaRoyal wrote: »
    i hope anyone who found anything was nice enough to turn it in for you guys. it would be real crappy if not. seems like that link is a great way to find your things. other then that at least we all had fun.

just to reinforce your faith in humanity, on Saturday night, on the way to the concert, my wife spotted an iphone on a bench. while hunting for an enforcer friend to hand it over to, a new friend we met at PAX this year called the last called number and arranged returning it (they were already up in the concert hall). We made the recovering person verify contact list info and call log.

i know i'm tooting our own horns, but i felt really good to be a part of that. and i'd like to think the majority of PAX attendees would, too. (i also think Eric was genius to call the last called number, way to go Eric!) it ties in with Wheaton's Law, and one of the other PAX rules: don't steal stuff.

skippymchaggis on
  • Options
    MJPMMJPM Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Lost:

1 iPhone 3GS (black). Had a black rubber cover and the wallpaper when you boot up shows a PAX Prime 2010 Media badge with my thumb over the name. I can identify the contacts in the list. Lost it on Friday in line for the concerts between the Level 2 line up starting point (right before the escalator) and the front of the Main Theater. Already checked each day with the Info booth and the BCEC staff (filed a report). Just putting it here in case someone else saw it.

MJPM on
    paxeast2010dvdsignowout.jpgForumSig2.jpg
  • Options
    KiwicrackKiwicrack Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    Found- some LA Noire posters by the SWTOR booth. I waited for about five minutes to see if anyone returned for them...

Lost- a scarf, black, cotton, not sure if it was even in Boston when we lost it though.

Kiwicrack on
  • Options
    Maximusdb3Maximusdb3 Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    I lost my black DSi with a copy of pokemon black on Sunday at the Bioshock Infinite booth when they were handing out shirts. It fell out of my jacket pocket and while I was able to recover the stylus someone must have picked it up. I don't wanna think that someone would be so mean as to steal it but it never showed up at the Information booth or there at the Bioshock booth. Still, if someone happened to pick it up by mistake during the mass hysteria please lemme know. Wanna thank the Enforcers and some fellow PAX attendees for trying to help find it.

Maximusdb3 on
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    If anyone lost something akin to a cellphone, you should contact the actual convention center. I lost my cell on the last day and started freaking out because whoever found it turned it off and didn't take it to the PAX lost and found. Then the PAX lost and found at the end of the day referred me to the convention center guards, who sent me downstairs to their high-tech security squad who had found my phone and somehow found out my phone number as well so were able to know it actually belonged to me.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    slamonellaslamonella Clue-by-Four Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Lost a dice bag/dice sometime between 3-7pm on Saturday, most likely in the tabletop area. It looks just like the bag in the spoiler cut but isn't quite as large.
    dice.gif

slamonella on
    Some people are like Slinkies. They have no practical use whatsoever,
    but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
  • Options
    ValantineValantine Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I found a monogram "S" earing, silver with little dimonds (zirconia i think) droped it off in a folded up paper with the convention lost and found.

Valantine on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I lost my Pokewalker with a Magikarp in it. I think I lost it on Sunday, but it also might have been Monday. I know I left my DS in the Westin lobby (called to confirm they have it), so there's a chance my Pokewalker is there too (didn't think to ask when I called about my DS).

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • Options
    WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I believe I left my forum badge at Infobooth, nothing was written on it as I picked it up only hours before... sadface... and it was sooo awesome too.

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I believe I left my forum badge at Infobooth, nothing was written on it as I picked it up only hours before... sadface... and it was sooo awesome too.

I may be able to hook you up with a forum badge. PM me if you want.

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • Options
    edgarfigaroedgarfigaro Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    Did anyone happen to find a white Nintendo DS Lite with the Spirit Tracks jammed in it. Lost it on Saturday between 3 and 5 either in the Food Court or on the way to the one of the panels. Pitch your game idea possibly. I can give more information if necessary.

edgarfigaro on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited April 2011
    It appears this thread has run its course. I'm going to pull it from the stickies now. Hope everybody found what they were looking for.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    KayonnaKayonna Registered User new member
    Lost a red samsung cell phone at some point on Saturday. I've checked everywhere I had been, so if someone picked it up please email me necron99.peace@gmail.com

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    This was the old Lost and Found thread from PAX East. Please use the new Lost and Found thread.

E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.