Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Judgement Day and We Can Know: What the hell?

1235730

Posts

  • ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    endtruck.jpg

    Yeah, there were about 6 of those things all tooling around downtown Minneapolis a few days ago accompanied by swarms of plackard bedecked crazies.. Was what inspired the thread.

    Here's one from wikipedia
    800px-2011-ratpure-car.jpg

    So I'm looking at all of these rapture themed radio ads, and, I'm sure this is completely unrelated, I can't help but recall that May sweeps ends on May 21st.

    ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • OctoparrotOctoparrot Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Nucker wrote: »
    So, how many of these people will be involved in murder-suicides on May 22?


    Probably a few?

    But if you read and listen to a lot of the folks who are buying into this crap? A lot of them are of the mind that if they're still here on May 22nd, then they weren't good enough to go to heaven and they're in hell already. I suspect rather than commit suicide, a lot of them are just going to wake up and say, "Oh, no. I'm in hell."

    Pretty much like a normal monday morning. Only a sunday.

    Then 189 days later if the Universe isn't rent asunder?

    Octoparrot on
    the GOP shouldn't give a rats ass about them since they won't vote for them. If someone won't vote for you they might as well not exist.
  • NuckerNucker Registered User
    edited May 2011
    Octoparrot wrote: »
    Nucker wrote: »
    So, how many of these people will be involved in murder-suicides on May 22?


    Probably a few?

    But if you read and listen to a lot of the folks who are buying into this crap? A lot of them are of the mind that if they're still here on May 22nd, then they weren't good enough to go to heaven and they're in hell already. I suspect rather than commit suicide, a lot of them are just going to wake up and say, "Oh, no. I'm in hell."

    Pretty much like a normal monday morning. Only a sunday.

    Then 189 days later if the Universe isn't rent asunder?

    Yep. Still in hell. Either that or Camping will have set a new date because his biblical research wasn't quite finished. He missed something in the book of George Michael, or something.

    Nucker on
  • TaramoorTaramoor Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    So, what would be required if I wanted to sell shirts, starting on May 21st, that read "I survived the Apocalypse. May 21, 2001" or something like that.

    Taramoor on
  • Edith_Bagot-DixEdith_Bagot-Dix Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Taramoor wrote: »
    So, what would be required if I wanted to sell shirts, starting on May 21st, that read "I survived the Apocalypse. May 21, 2001" or something like that.

    Access to a silk screen?

    Edith_Bagot-Dix on


    Also on Steam and PSN: twobadcats
  • ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Taramoor wrote: »
    So, what would be required if I wanted to sell shirts, starting on May 21st, that read "I survived the Apocalypse. May 21, 2001" or something like that.
    Plan ahead, he's got another prediction in the queue.

    I [strike]witnessed the second coming on September 6, 1994,[/strike]
    [strike]survived the Rapture on May 21, 2011 ?[/strike]
    survived the End of the World on October 21, 2011 ??

    and all I blah blah tee shirt.

    ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Taramoor wrote: »
    So, what would be required if I wanted to sell shirts, starting on May 21st, that read "I survived the Apocalypse. May 21, 2001" or something like that.
    Plan ahead, he's got another prediction in the queue.

    I [strike]witnessed the second coming on September 6, 1994,[/strike]
    [strike]survived the Rapture on May 21, 2011 ?[/strike]
    survived Xaquin's 32nd birthday on October 21, 2011 ??

    and all I blah blah tee shirt.

    Probably wouldn't sell as well, but it's more accurate

    Xaquin on
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    On May 21, "starting in the Pacific Rim at around the 6 p.m. local time hour, in each time zone

    This is my favorite part of that NPR article, like they've got it narrowed down and Jesus will be sweeping across the globe physically. I wonder if they'll do that thing on the News that they do for Santa and show which city Jesus is in at just this moment.

    joshofalltrades on
    ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
  • ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Taramoor wrote: »
    So, what would be required if I wanted to sell shirts, starting on May 21st, that read "I survived the Apocalypse. May 21, 2001" or something like that.
    Plan ahead, he's got another prediction in the queue.

    I [strike]witnessed the second coming on September 6, 1994,[/strike]
    [strike]survived the Rapture on May 21, 2011 ?[/strike]
    survived Xaquin's 32nd birthday on October 21, 2011 ??

    and all I blah blah tee shirt.

    Probably wouldn't sell as well, but it's more accurate

    I like it. I'm picturing a guy crossing shit out and repurposing his shirt as said shit fails to happen, then saying "Fuck it, Happy birthday Xaquin!"

    ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    So, how many of these people will be involved in murder-suicides on May 22?

    would it be wrong to pray that the answer is all of them?

    At least our religious crazies keep all the foreign religious crazies from taking over. I often fantasize that we are witnessing their mutual destruction in this whole "clash of cultures, war on terror" nastiness.

    Foolproof on
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Foolproof wrote: »
    So, how many of these people will be involved in murder-suicides on May 22?

    would it be wrong to pray that the answer is all of them?

    Yes. Very much so.

    Green on
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Green wrote: »
    Foolproof wrote: »
    So, how many of these people will be involved in murder-suicides on May 22?

    would it be wrong to pray that the answer is all of them?

    Yes. Very much so.

    because I'm praying or other reasons?

    Foolproof on
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Foolproof wrote: »
    Green wrote: »
    Foolproof wrote: »
    So, how many of these people will be involved in murder-suicides on May 22?

    would it be wrong to pray that the answer is all of them?

    Yes. Very much so.

    because I'm praying or other reasons?

    How many times do you see Miss America get up and say her one desire is that everybody she hates will violently massacre one another

    joshofalltrades on
    ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
  • MyDcmbrMyDcmbr Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Kongo wrote: »
    The thing is, if memory serves (and I could very well be wrong), the Bible is very specific in Revelation that you should not a.) try to predict when The End will come and b.) you should NOT be welcoming it and treating it as some kind of wonderful thing. The idea being that both things are basically trying to put oneself in God's shoes by deciding when it will happen and who will be in the Rapture (similar to "Judge not, lest ye be judged."). So yeah, pretty stupid even from a believer's perspective...

    Here let me put on my Bible hat (no I don't really have a Bible hat. I have a few Bibles, but none are in hat form)

    Matthew 24:36- No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

    Matthew 24:44- So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

    Acts 1:7- He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

    2 Peter 3:10- But the day of the Lord will come like a thief.

    Mark 13:35- Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn.

    So yeah. Whenever anyone asks me what I think of the 5/21/11 deal I tell them "I don't."

    MyDcmbr on
    Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I had this weird idea as a child because of those passages. We should totally all believe as hard as we can that today is the end of the world. If we believe it enough to "know" then God would be unable to end the world that day without violating scripture....
    How many times do you see Miss America get up and say her one desire is that everybody she hates will violently massacre one another
    That's horrible.

    Who would we get to massacre then?

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    Mark 13:35- Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn.
    On the other hand, we got Mark 13:30:
    Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

    This, at least, gives a broad timeframe for when the Apocalypse is gonna happen.

    A timeframe that ended around 2,000 years ago, but you know. It's still a rough timeframe.

    WotanAnubis on
  • StericaSterica Wow! That was shit.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2011
    Would it be considered some form of abuse for parents to wholly broke on the 21st when they have kids? I feel as if you are certainly doing something abusive when you've set things up so your kids will have nothing to eat on the 22nd, and nowhere to live on June 1st.

    This is not the result of tough economic times or a bad turn of luck. You have voluntarily arranged things to fuck your family over.

    Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    By the way, has the Countdown to Backpedaling (wecantknow.com) been posted yet?
    The backpedaling clock is brought to you by a group of atheists in Tacoma — and they also have a radio show. The folks at Ask an Atheist on KLAY AM 1180 are hosting a party for those left behind. (Of course, they’re assuming that will be everyone.)

    joshofalltrades on
    ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
  • dojangodojango Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Would it be considered some form of abuse for parents to wholly broke on the 21st when they have kids? I feel as if you are certainly doing something abusive when you've set things up so your kids will have nothing to eat on the 22nd, and nowhere to live on June 1st.

    This is not the result of tough economic times or a bad turn of luck. You have voluntarily arranged things to fuck your family over.

    Well, the bar for being able to keep your child is known as the 'minimally adequate parent standard', and it is really, really, low. So this sort of crap wouldn't be grounds to have the state intervene.

    And 'abuse' usually requires physical harm. Not mere poverty or economic deprivation.

    dojango on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    you don't have to be abusive to lose your kids. the state can take them if you don't have the basic means to provide for them

    nexuscrawler on
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Foolproof wrote: »
    Green wrote: »
    Foolproof wrote: »
    So, how many of these people will be involved in murder-suicides on May 22?

    would it be wrong to pray that the answer is all of them?

    Yes. Very much so.

    because I'm praying or other reasons?

    A lot of these people likely have children, for starters.

    Yes, they're gullible or else had pretty crazy beliefs to begin with, but actively wishing death on people who got suckered by a religious conman? Do you seriously not see anything wrong here?

    Green on
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • GuekGuek Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    Mark 13:35- Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn.
    On the other hand, we got Mark 13:30:
    Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

    This, at least, gives a broad timeframe for when the Apocalypse is gonna happen.

    A timeframe that ended around 2,000 years ago, but you know. It's still a rough timeframe.

    Though I understand if you have a problem with the fact that we're hinging on translation and personal interpretation here, that passage and its parallel in luke has often been interpreted as meaning the events he described will pass within the span of a single generation, not necessarily the generation he was talking to at the moment.

    The passage someone else quoted earlier from Mark about the kingdom of God being imminent also refers not to Armageddon but to his crucifixion, resurrection, and the kingdom of God descending on man through the receiving of the holy spirit for the first time.

    Guek on
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    Kongo wrote: »
    The thing is, if memory serves (and I could very well be wrong), the Bible is very specific in Revelation that you should not a.) try to predict when The End will come and b.) you should NOT be welcoming it and treating it as some kind of wonderful thing. The idea being that both things are basically trying to put oneself in God's shoes by deciding when it will happen and who will be in the Rapture (similar to "Judge not, lest ye be judged."). So yeah, pretty stupid even from a believer's perspective...

    Here let me put on my Bible hat (no I don't really have a Bible hat. I have a few Bibles, but none are in hat form)

    Matthew 24:36- No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

    Matthew 24:44- So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

    Acts 1:7- He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

    2 Peter 3:10- But the day of the Lord will come like a thief.

    Mark 13:35- Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn.

    So yeah. Whenever anyone asks me what I think of the 5/21/11 deal I tell them "I don't."
    The church I grew up in didn't believe in the rapture per se. Instead, we were supposed to be spirited away to a place of safety here on earth where we would stay until Jesus came back. (IIRC, it's been years and years).

    The upshot of this was that some people would have suitcases packed and ready to go by the doors because we didn't know when this was going to happen and we had to be ready.

    mrflippy on
  • MyDcmbrMyDcmbr Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    mrflippy wrote: »
    The church I grew up in didn't believe in the rapture per se. Instead, we were supposed to be spirited away to a place of safety here on earth where we would stay until Jesus came back. (IIRC, it's been years and years).

    The upshot of this was that some people would have suitcases packed and ready to go by the doors because we didn't know when this was going to happen and we had to be ready.

    I find this amusing. I mean, Exodus. Why would they think God would spirit them away, but give them nothing to wear. I would suspect white robes for all would be in order.

    MyDcmbr on
    Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    mrflippy wrote: »
    The church I grew up in didn't believe in the rapture per se. Instead, we were supposed to be spirited away to a place of safety here on earth where we would stay until Jesus came back. (IIRC, it's been years and years).

    The upshot of this was that some people would have suitcases packed and ready to go by the doors because we didn't know when this was going to happen and we had to be ready.

    I find this amusing. I mean, Exodus. Why would they think God would spirit them away, but give them nothing to wear. I would suspect white robes for all would be in order.

    With a little planning you and your family can be the best dressed souls in heaven, looking down upon all those "robe-ees."

    Caveman Paws on
  • MyDcmbrMyDcmbr Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    mrflippy wrote: »
    The church I grew up in didn't believe in the rapture per se. Instead, we were supposed to be spirited away to a place of safety here on earth where we would stay until Jesus came back. (IIRC, it's been years and years).

    The upshot of this was that some people would have suitcases packed and ready to go by the doors because we didn't know when this was going to happen and we had to be ready.

    I find this amusing. I mean, Exodus. Why would they think God would spirit them away, but give them nothing to wear. I would suspect white robes for all would be in order.

    With a little planning you and your family can be the best dressed souls in heaven, looking down upon all those "robe-ees."

    You know what? I don't think I want to be buried in a suit. I say put me in a nice comfy bathrobe with one of those stick on nametags that says "Hi, my name is" on it.

    MyDcmbr on
    Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I like their 'FACTS ABOUT MAY 21ST' page.
    What signs precede the Day of Judgment?

    Jesus warned of several spiritual signs, such as the complete degradation of the Christian church, the devastating moral breakdown of society, the re-establishment of National Israel in 1948, the emergence of the 'Gay Pride Movement', and the complete disregard of the Bible in all of society today as direct evidence of His return.

    Really? The NT mentions the Gay Pride Movement? It mentions the 1948 declaration of the Israeli state?

    I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

    The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • dojangodojango Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    The Ender wrote: »
    I like their 'FACTS ABOUT MAY 21ST' page.
    What signs precede the Day of Judgment?

    Jesus warned of several spiritual signs, such as the complete degradation of the Christian church, the devastating moral breakdown of society, the re-establishment of National Israel in 1948, the emergence of the 'Gay Pride Movement', and the complete disregard of the Bible in all of society today as direct evidence of His return.

    Really? The NT mentions the Gay Pride Movement? It mentions the 1948 declaration of the Israeli state?

    I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

    Well, there's a lot of talk about sexual immorality in revelations, which conservatives seem to lump the gays into. And many conservative Christians (and Jews) believe that the Third temple needs to be rebuilt before the Messiah returns (comes for the first time).

    dojango on
  • ACSISACSIS Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Taramoor wrote: »
    So, what would be required if I wanted to sell shirts, starting on May 21st, that read "I survived the Apocalypse. May 21, 2001" or something like that.
    Plan ahead, he's got another prediction in the queue.

    I [strike]witnessed the second coming on September 6, 1994,[/strike]
    [strike]survived the Rapture on May 21, 2011 ?[/strike]
    survived the End of the World on October 21, 2011 ??

    and all I blah blah tee shirt.

    Add to that the following:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaW4Ol3_M1o
    Now... of course calculations are a bit tricky, but the chance of an impact is pretty low. The current calculation is 1 : 250.000, so nothing to break out in sweat for. But its a reminder how real such a scenario can be one day and its worth thinking about it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ReuLZ2quc
    A nice catch is that 2029 is coincidently also "judgement day" in the movie Terminator, as well as being a friday the 13th. No one can say the universe lacks humor.

    It will be the biggest astronomical event in our lifes and we fortunately live in the right time to whitness it. So start preperations for a big worldwide party NOW. Such things do not happen often. I vote for an international "asteroid missed earth barely" holiday, to be celebrated on a regular basis. It also saves a practical purpose in reminding the event for those generations who might think such things do not happen.

    ACSIS on
  • FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Green wrote: »
    Foolproof wrote: »
    Green wrote: »
    Foolproof wrote: »
    So, how many of these people will be involved in murder-suicides on May 22?

    would it be wrong to pray that the answer is all of them?

    Yes. Very much so.

    because I'm praying or other reasons?

    A lot of these people likely have children, for starters.

    Yes, they're gullible or else had pretty crazy beliefs to begin with, but actively wishing death on people who got suckered by a religious conman? Do you seriously not see anything wrong here?

    Don't these people believe that we will be left in a situation worse than death for all of eternity because we won't take their word about a religious apocalypse? Why don't you take a sentence or two to criticise them for their lack of concern about us?

    Don't some of us have children, for starters?

    Now I have been in a situation where a crowd of people were packed tightly together and started to stampede. There was no panic or reason to push and shove but enough stupid people were doing it so everyone was put in danger. People are not always ruled by their minds, they are often ruled by their emotions with fear being the one that takes over the quickest. Combine ignorance and fear and it can easily endanger everyone including the rational and brave.

    Now what happens if there is a big earthquake on may21? What if it is in the middle east? What if one of these 'repent the end is nigh' people are on duty in command a sensitive military area or even just a basement full of guns?

    I see these people as having a potential to be very dangerous. I'd feel safer if they all removed themselves from the world I'm forced to share with them since it would be wrong for anyone else to remove them. If this makes me some kind of monster than I regret that my fear has overwhelmed my compassion.

    Foolproof on
  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Well, there's a lot of talk about sexual immorality in revelations, which conservatives seem to lump the gays into. And many conservative Christians (and Jews) believe that the Third temple needs to be rebuilt before the Messiah returns (comes for the first time).

    Except that the website specifically lists the 1948 declaration & the contemporary Gay Pride movement, not just vague references to widespread acceptance of homosexuality or the rebuilding of the temple.


    I'm pretty sure there's no passage in the Bible that reads, 'And on the 14th day of May in 1948, Israel is declared to be an independent state by the United Nations over the old British Mandate.'

    :P

    The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • ACSISACSIS Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Well, for starters: there is not one bible - there are many, many versions and translations.

    Secondly... well, maybe you can tailor a timescale from the texts by crossreferencing. But you need a reference point to our timetable.

    Now, i know that sounds a bit stupid because the birth of Christ is our reference table. It sounds like a no-brainer. Unfortunately we are not that sure when (or if) Jesus actually was born. Certainly there are references to roman emperors but pointing it down to a certain day, or even a year is rather bold.

    And thirdly... its just a text. I don't want to step on anybodys feet, but how can somebody really tell its truly the word of (a) god? Its not like its without competdition out there. Many texts claim that. How can you tell one from the other i wonder? Because you were... raised in a christian environment, i wonder? Because in my book thats the definition of being prejudiced.

    Aside of that i wonder what happens if the world continues to exist? That would implicate that the timescale and respectively for those who belive without the shadow of a doubt they are looking at the word of god that it is incorrect. Does not compute, now, does it? Of course one can always argue for the aforementioned inaccuracies of the timetable to get himself out of that corner.

    Hmm... if i am not completely mistaken shouldn't something with a lot of heads rise from the ocean wounded, recover and be worshipped? It seems time is a little short for that also.

    ACSIS on
  • Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA
    edited May 2011
    Taramoor wrote: »
    So, what would be required if I wanted to sell shirts, starting on May 21st, that read "I survived the Apocalypse. May 21, 2001" or something like that.

    Go to a print shop now. If you're lucky and willing to spend the money, they should be able to get you some made up within a week.

    Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • WinklebottomWinklebottom Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Taramoor wrote: »
    So, what would be required if I wanted to sell shirts, starting on May 21st, that read "I survived the Apocalypse. May 21, 2001" or something like that.

    Go to a print shop now. If you're lucky and willing to spend the money, they should be able to get you some made up within a week.

    But you should make sure it Says "I survived the Apocalypse. May 21, 2011" not 2001 or else we will all mock you mercilessly.

    Winklebottom on
  • BagginsesBagginses __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2011
    The rapture was actually in December 1995, but the only person good enough to ascend was Whitey Bulger.

    Bagginses on
  • BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    These billboards are littering all of san diego.

    It is actually kinda impressive, just to coordinate such signage. They even took down the san diego zoo billboards to put some of these things up.

    I for one cannot wait for the world to end, one time zone at a time.

    Barcardi on
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Better be rocking this
    or this

    when it all falls down.

    R.E.M? pffft, way to wuss up the Apocalypse.

    Final Countdown is indeed a classy song to exit to.

    Caveman Paws on
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    ... how could you possibly miss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

    Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

    Green on
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Barcardi wrote: »
    I for one cannot wait for the world to end, one time zone at a time.

    What happens if you board a jet travelling west, or heck, just sit on a ship on the International Date Line? Can you skip the whole thing?

    jothki on
Sign In or Register to comment.