As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Itunes is way too quiet

BucketmanBucketman Call meSkraggRegistered User regular
edited May 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
Hello people. I have a simple but annoying problem. I like to listen to music/podcasts when I play some grindy games, but for some reason, with the volume up to max and the system volume maxed Itunes is very very quiet and I have no idea how to fix it. I am on a PC if that matters. Thanks in advance

Bucketman on

• Options
    MelinoeMelinoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    What OS are you on? Windows Vista has a sound mixer thing where you can adjust the volumes of specific programs that are open, so maybe iTunes got turned way down somehow?

Melinoe on
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Melinoe wrote: »
    What OS are you on? Windows Vista has a sound mixer thing where you can adjust the volumes of specific programs that are open, so maybe iTunes got turned way down somehow?

Win 7 also has the per-application sound mixer. that would be a good thing to check (assuming you're on Vista or 7).

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    MelinoeMelinoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Melinoe wrote: »

Win 7 also has the per-application sound mixer. that would be a good thing to check (assuming you're on Vista or 7).

does it really? how do I access it? I have missed that terribly since switching to 7 but it's not in my taskbar like it was before D:

EDIT: nevermind, found it. but thank you for pointing out its existence, I never would have looked otherwise!

Melinoe on
  • Options
    RedDeliciousRedDelicious Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Mess around with the equalizer!

itunes-equalizer.png

RedDelicious on