As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Bitching Thread VI] A Brand New Day (for bitching)

19495969798100»

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Thor took that Captain Hammer bit to heart.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    It looks like the Comedian is cosplaying as Wolverine in that pic.

Someone give Jeffrey Dean Morgan my number

• Options
    AmiguAmigu Registered User regular
    Funny how those costumes look totally kinky to me when really some real female costumes are just as crazy!

Also the flash is making me lul

BitD PbP Character Volstrom
    QEz1Jw1.png
  • Options
    sweetcreamscoopssweetcreamscoops Registered User regular
    My spider sense is tingling, if you know what I'm talking about.

It's my penis, that is what I'm talking about.

• Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Amigu wrote: »
    Funny how those costumes look totally kinky to me when really some real female costumes are just as crazy!

Double standard. At least you're aware of it.

• Options
    KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    Other than Spiderman, they still mostly have the traditional male poses while female superheroes would be crawling seductively on the floor or standing with their butts up and back arched and twisted to show cleavage.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Amigu wrote: »

Also the flash is making me lul

It isn't that odd for super-hero costumes for both sexes (especially for women) also are fetish ware. The characters are meant to be physically attractive people in their prime. It's not limited to super-heroes. Characters like Selene from Underworld and Lara Croft from Tomb Raider cross over, as well.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Robot Santa, please close this thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative The Geebs That Is A Pony. Closing thread...

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    8->

This discussion has been closed.